Official July 2023 Thread

It’s almost time for the first July groups to go! How is everyone’s planning / packing going ? I am 21 days out — i started relooking at dining reservations and noticed there is a lot of availability. It made me want to redo some dining but my husband talked me out of it 😂

It’s almost time for the first July groups to go! How is everyone’s planning / packing going ? I am 21 days out — i started relooking at dining reservations and noticed there is a lot of availability. It made me want to redo some dining but my husband talked me out of it 😂
The temptation to redo dining reservations is real!

I did rework a few this week because we were able to register for the 7/11 AK Moonlight Magic.

Just booked a last minute trip to use our 2 day hopper refunds from the hurricane back in September. 7/24-7/27 at SSR, then one night at Boulder Ridge. Going to do 2 full park days, then a pool day at WL on Thursday followed by the after hours event at Epcot that night.

Hi all! We are going this weekend! Arriving June 30 to Boardwalk Inn and staying until the 4th. My older daughter is almost 9, so I’m thinking of doing a special meal each day so as to get them in before she ages out of kid prices! 😆 Trying to pick between Garden Grill and Akershus for our Epcot day currently. So excited!

Hi all! We are going this weekend! Arriving June 30 to Boardwalk Inn and staying until the 4th. My older daughter is almost 9, so I’m thinking of doing a special meal each day so as to get them in before she ages out of kid prices! 😆 Trying to pick between Garden Grill and Akershus for our Epcot day currently. So excited!
I didn’t enjoy Akershus dinner. I thought it was really salty. I hear Garden Grill is good.

Would you consider Topolino’s? It’s a short ride on the skyliner

I didn’t enjoy Akershus dinner. I thought it was really salty. I hear Garden Grill is good.

Would you consider Topolino’s? It’s a short ride on the skyliner
Thanks for the info! We did Topolino’s breakfast last year and loved it! I’m leaning towards Akershus as I do have a princess lover, but maybe breakfast. Haven’t tried a big brunch on a hot day in the park before and hoping that’s not going to ruin the day if we go that route! 🥵

Is memory maker "worth" it if I am only going to the parks for 2 days and 1 after hours event?

Meh. Probably not. There weren’t a lot of photo opportunities that we had at the after hours event we went to
and there's no other place to take pix around the resorts? sorry this is my first time exploring outside the parks.

and there's no other place to take pix around the resorts? sorry this is my first time exploring outside the parks.
There is but I don’t think that much. If you wanted to get the memory maker and would regret not, then I’d get it

Is memory maker "worth" it if I am only going to the parks for 2 days and 1 after hours event?
If you want an opportunity for some photos at a smaller investment, I believe you can purchase just one day of memory maker. I remember looking at that last fall, som you might check that out. Also you can always purchase single photos or a collage, photo book, or other gifts from EZ Prints without having memory maker-just no digital downloads.

Here now and so thankful for many amazing experiences we have had already.

-Brunch at Crystal Palace was delicious with more over the top yummies than I can list. My younger daughter was crying and melting down (too tired to eat, too hungry to sleep kinda thing) and the characters were amazing. I got great photos of their precious interactions. My older daughter and husband seemed to really enjoy it also.

-Did Enchanted Tales with Belle for the first time and loved it. Older daughter got to participate (the “chicken nuggets” which still has us giggling to this minute.

-Rode Dumbo with both girls cuddled close. Will always remember that moment.

-All four of us did Under the Sea and it was really special. The little one laughed and laughed.

-Delicious dinner at Trattoria al Forno. I definitely recommend stopping in if you are in the area.

-Enjoying our amazing hotel room. A picture is worth many words in this case.

Attachments

• ECE2534F-D680-4446-BC32-751AAE51AB9C.jpeg
    ECE2534F-D680-4446-BC32-751AAE51AB9C.jpeg
    43.2 KB · Views: 8
Hi, I hope everyone's trips are going fantastically! I've been reading how low the crowds are recently and am so happy for my fellow July travelers to be able to enjoy that! Here's hoping that holds true for those of us with trips later in the month. Also, I saw on the Rumors thread that the Moana walkthrough may open at the end of the month. Not a huge draw for my family, but great to see projects reach the finish line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter