Official JUNE 2009 Thread!!!

It Sure is! We will be there the same time too but only a five night stay. My son starts school on Aug 31st so we need to be back to get ready. We arrive on the 24th around 9am and we are off to the CBR! Are you ok with dining reservations? I'm having a really tough time finding anything and I was told...well there is always counter service. I'm plugging away to find some reservations though. We may have to to our TS's for lunch instead of dinner.

Regarding dining, amazingly, we were able to get a TS for each day without too much issue. We did have to make a few breakfast and lunch reservations, which is fine, but were still able to get dinner at quite a few places. Had to be a little more flexible with the exact times of course, but not too bad overall.

Due to it being harder to get reservations, we are getting to do a few places we have never been before, such as Park Fare for breakfast, The Wave, 50's Prime time, Trails End etc. We were able to snag a Crystal Palace breakfast, along with a Boma dinner, and Tusker House on our AK day.

It will be the first trip we aren't doing Chef Mickey's or Hoop De Do, but hey, were going to Disney twice in one year, LOL!

Anyway, good luck, have a GREAT trip, and start planning next year as soon as you get back! :lmao:

I managed to get both LTT and WCC for lunch and Shutters for dinner. I'm torn between Chef De France for dinner or San Angel for lunch and we have 50's Prime Time for lunch on our last day. gotta get that dad's brownie sundae!!!! IT is so good~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter