***Official June 2018***

Just have to share a bit of GOOD NEWS!! I know we're all about a discount on our trips so I wanted to pass on my news in case it could help anyone else out!!

We booked a 2-br Villa @ BC WL (as a cash trip through Disney) and those rooms have NOT been included in any discount that's come out....THEN about a month/6 weeks ago I called on a random day and a great customer service guy was able to apply the Sun & Fun discount which covered our 7th day of free park hopper tickets and room only discounts for like the first 2 or 3 nights - we're there June 8-14th..and it wasn't a big discount but it took off ~ $432...I'll take it!!

so, I tend to "stalk" the Disney discounts and new one came out and did NOT include the 2br villas either - I would call and get a big fat NO, or I'd try to adjust my reservation myself and have NADA.....and I'm calling once a week looking for a PIN/UOC and nothing there either..

until today..

I logged into my Disney account and once again tried to apply the new discount to my reservation and VIOLA!! there was a 2br discount sitting right there for me to snag under the Summer Family Package offer!!! Holy Moly!!

so I made sure I still had everything listed there....6 nights @ 2 br villa BC @ WL, 7 day tickets with hopper, deluxe dining, memory maker, MDE was ALL still listed..

and it was an ADDITIONAL $330 off!! that brings my total discount to $763!!!

:worship::worship::worship::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

so, for those of you who have NOT had good luck with the discounts out KEEP CHECKING!!!

and has anyone gotten a PIN/UOC that has worked for our trips this June??

@Avery&Todd wow that's awesome! I love to find out I get a discount so close to the trip, its like yay I have more food and souvenir money now :thumbsup2

I booked my first offsite fp's today, which is 60 days out from that because I am a split stay onsite then offsite, now only 4 more days of 5:30 wake up calls for my dh LOL I mean he has to get up for work anyway, so he agreed to do it for me :woohoo:

I am getting antsy and so ready for this trip! Wow, it's been since 2009 since we went, so this trip has been a lot of work planning compared to back then which was just adr planning since fp+ was not a thing then. I do miss it though lol much less stress than now! :faint: I feel like I am a bit obessive about it, checking times for adr's in case something better time wise opens up for us, I refuse to do that for fp's though LOL I will just wait til we are there to modify because who knows how the time will go when there.

Just have to share a bit of GOOD NEWS!! I know we're all about a discount on our trips so I wanted to pass on my news in case it could help anyone else out!!

We booked a 2-br Villa @ BC WL (as a cash trip through Disney) and those rooms have NOT been included in any discount that's come out....THEN about a month/6 weeks ago I called on a random day and a great customer service guy was able to apply the Sun & Fun discount which covered our 7th day of free park hopper tickets and room only discounts for like the first 2 or 3 nights - we're there June 8-14th..and it wasn't a big discount but it took off ~ $432...I'll take it!!

so, I tend to "stalk" the Disney discounts and new one came out and did NOT include the 2br villas either - I would call and get a big fat NO, or I'd try to adjust my reservation myself and have NADA.....and I'm calling once a week looking for a PIN/UOC and nothing there either..

until today..

I logged into my Disney account and once again tried to apply the new discount to my reservation and VIOLA!! there was a 2br discount sitting right there for me to snag under the Summer Family Package offer!!! Holy Moly!!

so I made sure I still had everything listed there....6 nights @ 2 br villa BC @ WL, 7 day tickets with hopper, deluxe dining, memory maker, MDE was ALL still listed..

and it was an ADDITIONAL $330 off!! that brings my total discount to $763!!!

:worship::worship::worship::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

so, for those of you who have NOT had good luck with the discounts out KEEP CHECKING!!!

and has anyone gotten a PIN/UOC that has worked for our trips this June??

Great job! I know there is a PIN code out there but I haven't seen it. I feel nothing will ever beat the code we used for last year's stay: 35% off wilderness lodge but that was totally a construction discount!

Great job! I know there is a PIN code out there but I haven't seen it. I feel nothing will ever beat the code we used for last year's stay: 35% off wilderness lodge but that was totally a construction discount!

Our BEST discount was WAAAY back in 2009 for our first trip to WDW and we stayed at the WL and it was a Buy 4 Get 3 free discount!! Like the Get 3 Free was dining and room and tickets - it was CRAZY!!

and back when our trips were like $3k....ahh..those were the days..

:rolleyes1:rolleyes1 :charac2:pixiedust:

Booked our FP's this morning. Pretty much got what we wanted. Changed our reservation a bit after we got a good BB deal in Feb. We are at POP 4th-9th then at WL 9th-11th. Doing a few ADR favorites O'hana and Skipper Canteen and trying for the first time Y&Y and Via Napoli. Also ready to see some of the hours get extended.

Our BEST discount was WAAAY back in 2009 for our first trip to WDW and we stayed at the WL and it was a Buy 4 Get 3 free discount!! Like the Get 3 Free was dining and room and tickets - it was CRAZY!!

We did that exact same discount as well!!! We went at spring break, the only time we haven't gone in June, because I was about 7 months pregnant with my youngest DS. We also stayed at the Wilderness Lodge, it was stay 4 nights and get up to 3 free, and buy 4 day tickets, get 3 days free, so a 7 day ticket for the price of a 4 day. Man, those were the days!!

We did that exact same discount as well!!! We went at spring break, the only time we haven't gone in June, because I was about 7 months pregnant with my youngest DS. We also stayed at the Wilderness Lodge, it was stay 4 nights and get up to 3 free, and buy 4 day tickets, get 3 days free, so a 7 day ticket for the price of a 4 day. Man, those were the days!!

That was the BEST discount!! DH and I had always talked about going to WDW but never priced a trip b/c we assumed we couldn't afford it....and then I spied that discount....poor us - then we were HOOKED!!

Well back then I was fresh out of a job, taking care of a dying parent, etc. That was right with the big financial crisis so not terribly surprising they were big deals. I'm just speaking for me personally. Now I'm not discount hunting, just point bookings!

oh yeah that was an awesome discount, the only reason we could afford to go in 2009! I wish that would come back hahaah!

That was an awesome discount!! We booked under that discount and it was the first time we ever had tickets for every day of our stay. Prior to that, we usually got 5-day tickets for a 7-day stay. We didn't go to a park on arrival day (even though we arrive by noon) and we had a no-park day in the middle of our stay. But that trip changed everything. We really enjoyed spending a few hours in the parks on what were previously no-park days. And having tickets for every day of that trip came in very handy because we happened to be there Monsoon Week and had torrential downpours for hours on end every day so we needed those 2 extra days to try and get to the parks for a few hours each day while the sun was actually shining. Now we wouldn't even think of going to Disney without having tickets for every single day. That trip also got us to move from a 7-day stay to an 8-day stay. Well done, Disney; any money you may have "lost" (an I use that term loosely) on us during that trip by giving us the "B4G3" deal, you gained in us adding an extra day to the next 5 trips.

In 2011, we managed to get a PIN/UOC for free dining in June!!! That was also a huge savings for our family. We only got the QS dining plan but that discount saved us over $1,000 on that trip...which is about twice as much as we've been saving on our last few trips.

Still hoping for a PIN/UOC for this June as we're currently booked under the Summer Meal Deal (works out better than the room discount for us) but even with 6 people, we're going to have to work to save more than about $650-700. Probably the worst discount we've ever gotten...though I'm happy to have *any* discount. :)

Well back then I was fresh out of a job, taking care of a dying parent, etc. That was right with the big financial crisis so not terribly surprising they were big deals. I'm just speaking for me personally. Now I'm not discount hunting, just point bookings!
We were in the same "parents just died boat" back in 2011...so our trip in 2012 was to celebrate them!! I told DH that I needed some "happy" in my life!!

In 2011, we managed to get a PIN/UOC for free dining in June!!! That was also a huge savings for our family. We only got the QS dining plan but that discount saved us over $1,000 on that trip...which is about twice as much as we've been saving on our last few trips.

Still hoping for a PIN/UOC for this June as we're currently booked under the Summer Meal Deal (works out better than the room discount for us) but even with 6 people, we're going to have to work to save more than about $650-700. Probably the worst discount we've ever gotten...though I'm happy to have *any* discount. :)

We had a free dining PIN for either our 2010 or 2012 trip, I can't remember but it was AWESOME!!! We upgraded it to the Deluxe dining plan - FABULOUS!!!

this year was definitely the worst discount we've ever had....ugh..but I'll take my $763!!!

that was an AWESOME discount!! I called directly the WDW agent that's been helping me and she broke down my discount as "room only with 10% off June 8, 9 and 10 and then 15% off June 11, 12 and 13" - which isn't HUGE but when I expected nothing, it's great!!

I just got a 30% off pincode in the mail last Saturday and booked June 14-22! Hooray! Just staying at Pop because I did my my more expensive trip in January, but I’m so glad to get to go back and use my AP another time! Hooray! Doing the happy dance here! (And crossing my fingers for an AP preview of TS Land while I’m there!)

Last edited:
We're going to be at WDW 6/9-6/16, staying off site 6/9-6/15 and at AKL 6/15-6/16. This morning, I got an ADR for our last night there for DH's birthday dinner at California Grill! We're very excited to be going. First ever trip to WDW!

You're in, congrats on your first trip! Mine wasn't that long ago and we're super hooked. Hope you have a great time!

I just got a 30% off pincode in the mail last Saturday and booked June 14-22! Hooray! Just staying at Pop because I did my my more expensive trip in January, but I’m so glad to get to go back and use my AP another time! Hooray! Doing the happy dance here! (And crossing my fingers for an AP preview of TS Land while I’m there!)

You're in too, and I think you will probably be in a pretty good position time wise if they do previews again. I don't see them having a lot of time to do them for TSL since they are apparently so behind on the work there.

You can add us to the list . We’re June 19-24 at Swan Resort for Disney and then June 24-27 at Portofino Bay for Universal. It’s our third visit to the parks, but our first on site stay at either resort .

You can add us to the list . We’re June 19-24 at Swan Resort for Disney and then June 24-27 at Portofino Bay for Universal. It’s our third visit to the parks, but our first on site stay at either resort .

Ok you're in! Also, do you know about the annual passholder discount at Universal? If not, feel free to ask as you may save some good money on your room. Usually Portofino has great rates under the APH code and it's a very nominal amount (I'm talking $15-20 at most) to upgrade a 3 day park to park ticket for the savings.

35% off wilderness lodge
I got that with my Disney Visa in 2016 but my mom made us change to SSR because she wanted to be able to park closer to the room! :crazy2: We had never stayed at WL at that time and it was my dream! I guess in the end it worked out since we rented points from my friend last year (at $10 a point!! :cool1:) and got hooked enough to buy into DVC there for all our future trips!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter