Official L Word Thread

Malaysia yes!! I did see that in the preview for next week. I knew there was something weird with that chick! I can't wait till Sunday! :teeth: Although my other favorite show starts back up 3/12 @ 9!! So that will be an extra special Sunday :hyper: !!!

Did anyone watch Sunday's The L Word?

I felt...
:badpc: :furious: :sad2: :scared1: :sad1: :faint: :eek: :headache: :mad: :charac2: all at the same time!

But I am :furious: at a certain character. I know it's just a show and I shouldn't still be angry, but I'm still angry. :sad2:

The last time I got this angry at a show I stopped watching All my children for a year! :lmao:

Who, who, who :Pinkbounc is it Malaysia? Was it Tina? Was it Max?

Cause I am soooo hoping that Shane just busts out and kicks Max's a**! He is starting to be soo mean and aggressive I hardly can have any sympathy for his journey. I mean come on, I was like WOOHOO when Kit gave that little speech to Max. Not that I don't think they should explore the story line. But from what I know (albeit not a lot) I don't believe that going from a sweet, gentle loving person to an aggressive, possessive, testosterone rage person is a common occurance with people transitioning.

I feel horrible for Helena, although I don't think that Dillon will actually go through with the whole thing. She so obviously has more feelings involved than she cares to recognize yet.

But I swear if they kill Dana off....:furious: !

LOL can't wait till nex week!

T&KHayes said:
Who, who, who :Pinkbounc is it Malaysia? Was it Tina? Was it Max?

Cause I am soooo hoping that Shane just busts out and kicks Max's a**! He is starting to be soo mean and aggressive I hardly can have any sympathy for his journey. I mean come on, I was like WOOHOO when Kit gave that little speech to Max. Not that I don't think they should explore the story line. But from what I know (albeit not a lot) I don't believe that going from a sweet, gentle loving person to an aggressive, possessive, testosterone rage person is a common occurance with people transitioning.

I feel horrible for Helena, although I don't think that Dillon will actually go through with the whole thing. She so obviously has more feelings involved than she cares to recognize yet.

But I swear if they kill Dana off....:furious: !

LOL can't wait till nex week!

Don't get me started. Tina, how dare she! I can't believe she did that, and she like no I don't want that, I want this :badpc: Did they even use a condom :stir: ?

Max, Max, Max.... :sad2: Poor Jenny does not need to deal with this. Max is abusing poor Jenny. I am happy that Shane stepped in and set him straight and I'm happy that Kit gave Max a talk, like hello, Kit dated someone that kinda transitioned.

Is Dana starting to have feelings again for Alice, it seems that way to me, but then it could be because she knew she was getting really sick. I hope Dana gets better soon. I liked Laura the first time around, but I liked Dana and Alice better, I kinda hope that Laura stays in France. :blush:

I feel bad for Bette and Helena.

Where are they taking the Shane/Carmen thing?

I have been feeling this since early in season 2, but does anyone else think they are paving the way for a Shane/Jenny hook-up in Season 4?

joanjett1976 said:
I have been feeling this since early in season 2, but does anyone else think they are paving the way for a Shane/Jenny hook-up in Season 4?

goodness, I hope not!

OK, I know I haven't posted here yet, but tonight deserves my first post. All I have to say right now is OMG. :sad1:

Unbelievable! A friend and I had talked about the possibility a while ago but I didn't think the writers would do it. Once I saw the clock ticking I new it was going to happen. Wow!

Oh this thread is killing me... I keep getting "This thread has been updated" emails... BUT, I'm in the middle of moving, and havent watched Lword for the almost 3 weeks.... It's taking a lot out of me, not to watch, until I am moved, and back in the same house with my wife, (She's in florida, I'm in NY).
At least you guys havent given too much away, yet,I keep reading! I know, you are all telling me well, dont read this thread. But it's so hard not too!! :rolleyes1

Yes, the truth is *she* wasn't ever one of my favorite characters - to me she always seemed so closed off to her own motivations - but I confess I spent a few moments of the day being sad about her fate.

"She" was my favorite and I'm pissed. I watch for escapism and what do I get, reality. I just hate that!
Why not kill off Jenny. She's WAY annoying.

I was also shocked at this episode. I just didn't think the storyline would end that way. I'm still sad about it this morning (just watched last night).

tmorse65 said:
Why not kill off Jenny. She's WAY annoying.

Because a large percentage of people think Jenny is annoying.

Poor Alice what is she going to do?

Bet this will be hard for Lara too!

I thought they would have stretched it out to the season finale but I really could not conceive it ending any other way. Erin Daniels has also been cast as the lead in a new FOX show Julie Reno Bounty Hunter so contractually, this was a done deal. She had also been very vocal about her big screen ambitions (she was a great screamer in House Of A 1000 Corpses!!!)...

Hopefully this switch will be more beneficial than Drea De Matteo's hop from Sopranos to Joey :confused3

Someone else from the L Word will begin double-duty in a major network pilot in two weeks...

It's all in a day's work for me:)

Eh... this season has been cruddy... this was actually one of the few good episodes, only because something actually happened.

OK, guys, I guess it's the funeral episode tonight. As a religious professional who has seen the previews where the pastor/priest spouts stuff about which he knows nothing, I just want to say he deserves the heckling he gets. The first rule of funeral making is don't say anything about the deceased which you don't know to be true.

In any event, I'm feeling pretty sad about this. How about you all?

I should add that I was once heckled at a funeral at which I was presiding because I spoke a little too much TRUTH - what can I say, I was a baby. But I sure learned quick!

It is amazing how powerful the writing truly is on this show... and the acting as well... considering just how depressed and sad everyone was after last week's episode.. it truly affected everyone I know who watches the show... deeply. That is a credit to the writers and actors... I mean.. we all know it is not real life.. but they make it seem sooooooo real... amazing... You know when you watch a really good movie.. or read a really great book.. you get soooo into it.. and sad and affected at the end.. but when you turn of the tv.. or put the book away, you know it was just that.. a book or a movie.. and the feeling abates after a while.. not with this... it has stuck.. like we all truly lost a close friend or family member... I am just so in awe of the impact this has had on so many people. Opinions?

Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter