*OFFICIAL MARCH 2010 THREAD* - Lets countdown together!

So how many of my March 2010 buddies will be going again March 2011?? I thought it would be a no for us but DH said he wants to go again next March and for us to do our annual weekend away in WDW just him and I!!! Of course that means I get to continue to add a day or 2 to our Dec trip out of guilt for leaving the kids LOL
I'm not sure if we will or not. We might just to get "one last trip" out of our PAPs before they expire on March 5, but we realized on this trip we don't like going when the parks close so early. We've discovered we like that delicate balance of late hours, but not too crowded yet. Plus, it's not like my husband who hates planning would let me plan that far in advance yet :lmao: It makes him nervous.

We leave today :cool1: I am feeling a little better, but not much we got some snow today so I am hoping the Florida Sun helps me get better!

We leave today :cool1: I am feeling a little better, but not much we got some snow today so I am hoping the Florida Sun helps me get better!

When dropping off my daughter at school today the weatherman said some snow mixing in with the heavy rain this afternoon! :scared1: How annoying.
We leave in the morning. So much to do. I was hoping to pack the van early, but that will mean making room in the garage. :eek:

I checked accuweather again. I'm stalking that page. It changed our Sunday arrival day from sunny and 82 to afternoon Thunderstorms and 81. I hope by Thunderstorms they mean the passing kind! quickly! Its set to thunderstorm right when we arrive. I'd hoped to get in some pool time. Also, it snuck in some rain "afternoon showers".. for Thursday. or was it Friday.... so hopefully it'll change back to gorgeous by then!!:woohoo:

My ticker malfunctioned.. so I'm gonna see if I can find a new one... to say JUST ONE MORE DAY!!

Leaving in about 2 hours ! Mindy - hopefully, I will see you there - and hopefully, the weather report will change!

Have a safe trip!!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Leaving tomorrow...not overly excited about the drive down but excited about the final destination, of course! I never, ever get tired of Disney. I keep thinking I should - but nope. :)

The weather doesn't look like it's going to be quite as warm as I'd like it but better than here, for sure! We have awsome ADR's, an 8 year old who has been enough times to not make us crazy and a new baby who won't care - except when he wants to eat.

I can't wait!!!

Leaving tomorrow...not overly excited about the drive down but excited about the final destination, of course! I never, ever get tired of Disney. I keep thinking I should - but nope. :)

The weather doesn't look like it's going to be quite as warm as I'd like it but better than here, for sure! We have awsome ADR's, an 8 year old who has been enough times to not make us crazy and a new baby who won't care - except when he wants to eat.

I can't wait!!!

It will be warmer than here too... so I'll take upper 70's to 81 any day as long as it comes with a Dole Whip!:love:

Good bye... leaving in the a.m. See you all there who will be there!:woohoo:

We're leaving in 23 hours, I can't believe our WDW vacation is almost here!! :cheer2::cheer2:
I think the weather will be fine (upper 70's),in Germany we're in the 50's at the moment! But: NO RAIN PLEASE!!!:worship:

Hay it is just me, or has Disney gone on the cheap for the packet.

Last on I got had 3 Hard plastic luggage tags, and our airport luggage things for teh express. AND a nice thick plastic sleeve to keep out flight info and ticket info and stuff in.

This time I got 1 samll booklet and the 4 paper luggage tags for the express.

did I do something wrong? :confused3

Hay it is just me, or has Disney gone on the cheap for the packet.

Last on I got had 3 Hard plastic luggage tags, and our airport luggage things for teh express. AND a nice thick plastic sleeve to keep out flight info and ticket info and stuff in.

This time I got 1 small booklet and the 4 paper luggage tags for the express.

did I do something wrong? :confused3

Got the Other half today, Disney as always sends the very best

Arrived back home around 2 this morning. We had a great week @ the World, but very tired now. Weather was BEAUTIFUL Monday - Saturday. Last weekend was cold with a Monsoon hitting on Sunday. 3 hours of heavy downpoors in DHS - Pizza Planet with the change machines not working!

For anyone going down - Epcot Evening EMH is a great time to visit World Showcase, just do so before 11 pm. It was EMPTY on Friday night! Saturday @ MK was packed but the rest of the week we only had 10 - 20 minute waits.

Still not ready to make my mental notes of things to change for the next visit, but that will come soon. I'll post a trip report sometime this week.

Okay, who else is sad to be home? We had a great trip. Weather was very nice, crowds weren't horrible, only ran into a couple of crabby people. (One guy was in the fastpass line at Soarin' and he was mad that I was using both my park tickets plus our special GAD cards to get fastpasses. He first made a comment like, "What are you getting passes for the whole park?" Then he started saying "You shouldn't be allowed to do that!" and making a fuss. I just smiled and told him to have a good day. :goodvibes) Chef Mickeys was fun again, it was nice to see how excited DD12 was to get her autographs...especially Mickey. She's growing up against my wishes...it's wonderful when she allows herself to still be a kid. My dad got singled out at the Hoop De Doo Revue...I'll be stalking youtube for awhile to see if anyone happened to tape that particular show. :thumbsup2 Our house at Windsor Hills was wonderful, the only bad thing about the trip was when it ended!

Though I do feel like I need a vacation from my vacation! heehee

I, too, am a little sorry to be home. Back to "real life" - work, homework, laundry (and more laundry), grocery shopping, cooking...

I actually got sick on our departure day, Sunday, with a stomach bug tha made the ride home quite eventful. DD was sick too, but seemed to be much better after she "hurled". DH joked that I was having a physical reaction to leaving Disney. After we found out that Orlando was having horrid weather, I joked back that Dsney was throwing a temper tantrum because we left.

We had a great time and YEHAW! DH upgraded our tix to 10day non-expiring. Another trip GUARANTEED!

Tracie

Hi all! I completely agree with Alleson about being sad to be home. :guilty: but soo many good things have come out of this vacation... my husband is officially a DISNEY FAN AND WANTS TO GO BACK! That is huge for him. he went from saying " we are only doing this once, enjoy it, we are never going back!" to " Ok so next time we go, we get a resort on the monorail and I want to stay closer to Holywood Studios". He LOVED Holywood studios. I have never seen that man soooo excited.. all his favorite stuff was there. It was enough to make him want to go back just for that park. Plus we ate at the Boardwalk ( my evil plan to draw him in, mwahahaha) and he fell in love with it so he wants to stay there next time!

I've started my trip report here, I plan to have it done in the next couple days.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=36033009#post36033009Our Go big or go home trip report.

We got back Sunday afternoon from our greatest vacation EVER! :) We had never been before so we didn't know fully what to expect. The crowds weren't too horribly bad to deal with imo. We got to every park by RD and saw almost everything we wanted to see and even fit in a beach day! It did get pretty packed one afternoon at MK, so we just went back to the resort to swim for a few hours. The weather was perfect to us! DD got a ton of character autographs, the food was great, and we even caught the parade at MK on our last day right before we had to leave the park to catch the bus to the airport. It worked out perfectly! My dh had also made the comment that we should enjoy it now because we won't go back for a while. We had talked about going to Mexico in 2012 for our 15 yr anniversary, but last night he said he wouldn't mind going back to Disney instead!! He wants to go by ourselves (not sure if we could tell the kids though and I might have huge guilt from that) and go at a slower pace and see the World Showcase, which was the one thing we missed that I really wanted to see. Then he said we could maybe take the kids back a couple years after that! :woohoo: I think we all had a better time than we imagined! It's a little sad to be back home but I know I can look forward to going back one day and planning the trip is half the fun for me! I made a slide show of about 200 pictures from our trip and I have viewed it about 10 times already! :rotfl:

Alrighty...need to go refill my coffee. I think I am still recovering from our magical, but exhausting trip! :)

I am beyond sad to be home still and its been 2 weeks. Dh bought us more DVC points when we were there it pretty much guarantees us going twice a year now.

I bought a Disney cook book and have been making something from it every few days. Plus I found candles at Kohls that smell like AKV Kidani so I bought them and I love walking through my dining room because it reminds me of "home". DH laughs at me but he misses it as much as I do. He is actually helping plan our Dec trip which is odd for him he normally just says surprise me.

Okay, who else is sad to be home?

ME! I got home Saturday night and I'm in serious WDW withdraw... On the bright side, DH didn't go on this trip and he's been salivating over all of the places I ate at on the DxDP so I think he's probably going to want to go back next February/March sometime. :rotfl: He said he'd be alright me going by myself with just my mom and sister, but I think he missed it more than he thought he would.

We had a pretty good trip, my DSis wasn't feeling very good most of the week, so that put a damper on things. She did perk up on our last day, we ate at Le Chefs de France and had a really cute server. She left her phone number on her placemat and he texted her the next day and they've been texting back and forth since then. :love:

Wow it has been pouring rain since we returned this Saturday. NJ is flooding again! I posted some pictures on my facebook account and you can see my lime green Mickey head on my bag....and a friend posted to me " you are on the DIS boards? Wow, you are a bigger Disney freak than me now!". I have NEVER considered myself a Disney freak in all my life, but the way I am missing the place, I guess its sad to say... I am officially a Disney freak. The rain is definately not helping matters! Looks like we are planning to go back October of 2012. I can't believe how far off that sounds.

How can we share pictures with each other? I'd love to see vacation pics from the people I've gotten to know on this thread. Ideas?

Planning to by an annual pass tomorrow for WDW! Can't wait, as I've never been and I just moved to the Orlando area a few months ago. I stay close enough to see the fireworks go off at night..

How can we share pictures with each other? I'd love to see vacation pics from the people I've gotten to know on this thread. Ideas?

I have a slide show of pics if anyone wants to see them just pm me and I will send you the link! I was very camera-happy on our trip!! :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter