"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2015 Thread - Rockin' Around the Cinderella Castle!

Does WDW typically release a list of characters and where they will be appearing prior to the party happening? It'll be just me and my girlfriend so I'm thinking at 7PM we'll hit a few character meets that she wants to see, then we'll wander around the park a bit, ride a few rides, check out the fireworks at 9:30, then catch the second parade and kinda wing it from there.

The other two stage shows in front of the castle and in tomorrowland respectively seem to be skewed towards a bit younger age bracket than we reside in, so I think it'll probably be safe to skip them.

Thoughts?

Not sure if this was already mentioned but to add to the OP the allergy cookies are Vegan safe, there is not free coco for vegans however Starbucks is vegan if you request soy

Im in ontario and i got hard tickets in the mail id personally call if i was you
You did? How soon after you purchased them? I didn't even have the option to order hard tickets. Just email and the link to print them didn't work. When I called he told me I wouldn't get hard tickets and that MDE would be fine. They're still showing on MDE but I'd sure feel better if I had hard tickets.

Does WDW typically release a list of characters and where they will be appearing prior to the party happening? It'll be just me and my girlfriend so I'm thinking at 7PM we'll hit a few character meets that she wants to see, then we'll wander around the park a bit, ride a few rides, check out the fireworks at 9:30, then catch the second parade and kinda wing it from there.

The other two stage shows in front of the castle and in tomorrowland respectively seem to be skewed towards a bit younger age bracket than we reside in, so I think it'll probably be safe to skip them.

Thoughts?
Check out Kenny the Pirate's website. He has every single character listed, where they'll be, and expected wait times...

You did? How soon after you purchased them? I didn't even have the option to order hard tickets. Just email and the link to print them didn't work. When I called he told me I wouldn't get hard tickets and that MDE would be fine. They're still showing on MDE but I'd sure feel better if I had hard tickets.
They came very quickly I'd say definately within a month if not faster so did the other group im going with, canadians dont get magic bands in the mail but we do get party cards

Thoughts?
http://www.kennythepirate.com/2013/06/06/mickeys-very-merry-christmas-party-characters/

They came very quickly I'd say definately within a month if not faster so did the other group im going with, canadians dont get magic bands in the mail but we do get party cards
Now I'm worried!! I booked the party in May and got only an email. I assumed it was because I'm in Canada. I'll try calling them again. Thank you!

Now I'm worried!! I booked the party in May and got only an email. I assumed it was because I'm in Canada. I'll try calling them again. Thank you!
I got both email and card make sure they know your asking about the MVMCP CARD and not about magic bands because canadians dont get magic bands in the mail but we do get the cards, if it shows in your MDE im sure you will be ok they will honour when you arrive but i would want the card ahead as well

Have you gotten any of your disney mail since booking? you should have got mail last week about booking your fastpass+
Edit: I just thought of this when you booked you may have opt'd out of getting the card mailed by accident! There is a question when your getting the tickets about getting it mail to you or not so you may have opt'd out of getting in the mail without realizing but still have a ticket

Have you gotten any of your disney mail since booking? you should have got mail last week about booking your fastpass+
Edit: I just thought of this when you booked you may have opt'd out of getting the card mailed by accident! There is a question when your getting the tickets about getting it mail to you or not so you may have opt'd out of getting in the mail without realizing but still have a ticket
I have been getting mailings from Disney. I got my original booklet and my FP reminder. When I purchased my tickets, it did ask me about how I wanted to get my tickets but the only option available was email. There was no option to have them mailed to me at all.

I have been getting mailings from Disney. I got my original booklet and my FP reminder. When I purchased my tickets, it did ask me about how I wanted to get my tickets but the only option available was email. There was no option to have them mailed to me at all.
Im not sure why the option didnt show up for you to get them mailed but thats probably why you didnt get hard tickets, are you in Quebec?

Im not sure why the option didnt show up for you to get them mailed but thats probably why you didnt get hard tickets, are you in Quebec?
I'm in BC. I'm not sure either why the option didn't come up. So strange!

I'm in BC. I'm not sure either why the option didn't come up. So strange!
I just called and she said the same thing as the other CM. As long as it's showing in MDE I'm fine and that I should just take my email confirmation just in case. She said she just did the Halloween party and never got hard tickets either. Just a link to her MDE. Hopefully she's right and I'll be ok!!

I just called and she said the same thing as the other CM. As long as it's showing in MDE I'm fine and that I should just take my email confirmation just in case. She said she just did the Halloween party and never got hard tickets either. Just a link to her MDE. Hopefully she's right and I'll be ok!!
Maybe its only an ontario thing im not sure but yea as long as its on your MDE youll be fine

I "Will called" my tickets for MVMCP and have magic bands along with several day passes - Are the tickets bound to the band automatically? I've been reading some grumblings about the MVMCP being used on the wrong day? If I get ticket media at the counter will it still be "on the band"?

I "Will called" my tickets for MVMCP and have magic bands along with several day passes - Are the tickets bound to the band automatically? I've been reading some grumblings about the MVMCP being used on the wrong day? If I get ticket media at the counter will it still be "on the band"?
In a sense yes because it is all linked in your MDE but you will get hard tickets for the event

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter