***Official November 2013***

Why did you call? Were you having trouble? I picked all my choices, hopefully I picked ok times though. I had just come back from taking my daughter to gymnastics when I found out and could not really consult my notes while making dinner, doing homework, baths and bedtime. They could not have picked a worse time to finally open up FP+ for me.
Are you able to get bands?

No bands yet. I'm finding I will have to redo a lot of my itinerary because we were going to park hop but fast pass plus will only recognize 1 park a day,.not sure i like this much planning for every ride. I wanted it for illuminations and parades but none seem available..I called because I have a split ressie's. 3 days room onlyn7 days myw fd pkg and I'm not sure if I need to do 2 separate check ins. 45 days out today and paying bal on Friday . And working my knee Soo. Hard in physical therapy so I don't need a evc I'm not a scooter person I want to WALK at disney ,

No bands yet. I'm finding I will have to redo a lot of my itinerary because we were going to park hop but fast pass plus will only recognize 1 park a day,.not sure i like this much planning for every ride. I wanted it for illuminations and parades but none seem available..I called because I have a split ressie's. 3 days room onlyn7 days myw fd pkg and I'm not sure if I need to do 2 separate check ins. 45 days out today and paying bal on Friday . And working my knee Soo. Hard in physical therapy so I don't need a evc I'm not a scooter person I want to WALK at disney ,

I'm not liking all the extra planning but it is easier to me than running to a kiosk to get FP once we are in the park. Hopefully FP + choices will be pretty easy to modify day of. I'm sure I will need to make changes.
Yes, keep up on that PT and get that knee better! The only show I think I saw was Fantasmic. Did you get that?

arriving 11/9. picked fast pass+ but mb were not showing up. modified my check in and they appeared immediately afterwards- soooooo happy!

OMG! What do I do...should I pick my FP's now? Can I still do walk up ones if I reserve some? Just customized our magicbands also..my dd's name is 10 letters so I couldn't put her full name on it...just her nickname...lol..

I edited my online check-in and Magic Bands appeared! So excited. I haven't bought park tickets yet so I can't do FP+. I am using a CM discount, so waiting for the dining plan to open up so I can add that and tickets at the same time.

This is my first trip where we are really just winging a lot of it.

Hey, mods! :wave2: Is it possible to close this thread due to its capacity? I want to ensure we don't hurt the DIS servers. :)

Thanks!

I'm so excited! I was able to get Magic Bands and pick FP+! We are camping at the Fort and it was not listed on the testing sight so I thought we would not be able to do this. But it worked out great and I was able to get them today. I'm not sure how I like the FP+ process. I didn't like that it picked the three times back to back. I wanted to spread mine out like maybe one in the morning and one in the evening.

Can't wait to see how it goes!

I'm so excited! I was able to get Magic Bands and pick FP+! We are camping at the Fort and it was not listed on the testing sight so I thought we would not be able to do this. But it worked out great and I was able to get them today. I'm not sure how I like the FP+ process. I didn't like that it picked the three times back to back. I wanted to spread mine out like maybe one in the morning and one in the evening.

Can't wait to see how it goes!

You don't have to stick with the times they give you. You can go back and move everything around to the times you like. It just takes a lot of work. Can't move to a time if it is already taken by something so always move what is in that time frame first. :thumbsup2

Who is the admin on the FB page for November 2013 trip?? I just went to go post something, and realized it is no longer there, or I was deleted?? Anyone know?

Anyway, I can post my question here. :) I just check MDE and realized that we will be using the Magic Bands! :cool1: When we customize our bands, should we put our names on file with Disney? My husband goes my his middle name, but Disney uses his first name. Will this matter, or is it just for looks?

I just called to clear up why my tickets aren't linked to MDE since I booked package (CSR and dining with 6 day hopper). As I was on hold I noticed for first time it allowed me to choose FP+ and when the CM came back on line she told me that there is a glitch on system since more MB options were released yesterday. Told me to customize my MB's. I hung up elated.... She did mention that if I tried to customize and if it didn't allow me, to wait a few days, keep trying and to call if I'm still having issues.... Crossing my fingers and toes!

OK, everyone: new Part II (since we're up to capacity here). Can be found: November 2013 - Part II.

Please, no more posts here....move on over to the new thread.

Have a great day!!!

Hi
Im confused my disney experience says im getting magic bands...... its also given me fastpass+ have I missed something thought it was only until end of October xxx megga excited hope its not a blip

Hi
Im confused my disney experience says im getting magic bands...... its also given me fastpass+ have I missed something thought it was only until end of October xxx megga excited hope its not a blip

MB and FP+ were released for November check ins earlier this week. :banana:

I want to be excited for you but I'm not allowed to be excited on this thread.
Please go back about 3 or 4 posts and see that this link is suppose to be closed and we all moved elsewhere.

I know there is one ( maybe 2) other threads for Nov 2013 on this board so if you want to search them out you may find more people going.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter