***Official November 2013***

I have went the full week before thanksgiving 4 times and it was never too crowded. We found It a. Great week and dd is usually set up with festival of the seasons at that time

Awesome! I hope you are right. Ill have to check out what this Festival of Seasons is!

Awesome! I hope you are right. Ill have to check out what this Festival of Seasons is!

It's downtown disney all done up n Christmas decorations. Entertainment , Santa, Caroler's,lots of Xmas shopping, a really awesome for a break from the park and of course earl of sandwich is there with their famous holiday sandwich

It's downtown disney all done up n Christmas decorations. Entertainment , Santa, Caroler's,lots of Xmas shopping, a really awesome for a break from the park and of course earl of sandwich is there with their famous holiday sandwich

That's really a nice week to go. You get it all , low crowds. Christmas festivities ,resorts are decorated. And we have always been lucky with fantastic weather . Some pool days and at night a sweatshirt and pants

mrsap said:
I have two friends who went to BOG this year, and both didn't understand what the hype was all about. They both agreed it was a beautiful restaurant, but probably wouldn't go back to eat. I'm sure everyone has their own opinion, but I agree with you.

I really just want to go for the visuals and not at all the food. We are seriously considering just going towards the very end of lunch service on dd's birthday (off site, no FP for us) for a cupcake or something and to look around.

MY DATES WERE AVAILABLE FOR FP+ SELECTIONS- 11/19- 11/22!!!

Still cant get them to give me Magic Bands, but got my FP+!!!!!

***Editing to add- we are at POP***

Picked all my FP+ for Nov. 2-7! :cool1: There are reports of Nov check in's just now customizing MBs too! :banana: I am not yet able to do MB, but perhaps WL is not up yet...:confused3

Hi guys!

So we decided today to extend our trip! Instead of leaving on the 26th, we decided to leave the 24th...Which makes today 60 Days for us!!!

Figmentchick - would you please change my dates to November 23 - December 7?

Thank you!
I will change it on Part II!!! :)

Where do u find the crowd predictions?
richmo beat me to it, but I use Touring Plans in conjunction with easywdw.

OK, everyone: new Part II (since we're up to capacity here). Can be found: November 2013 - Part II. Please, no more posts here....move on over to the new thread. :) Have a great day!!!

MY DATES WERE AVAILABLE FOR FP+ SELECTIONS- 11/19- 11/22!!! Still cant get them to give me Magic Bands, but got my FP+!!!!! ***Editing to add- we are at POP***

Surly you will get the bands because how can you use the fast pass + without them? I'm praying we get them for thanksgiving week at Riverside.

That will be so nice, especially since we are staying at POR!
Oops Sorry. See you on part II!

That will be so nice, especially since we are staying at POR!
Oops Sorry. See you on part II!

Just got off the phone with a rude cm. He insisted the fast pass plus I'm doing is a mistake and won't work when we arrive. Lol . Then he kept repeating there is no MB scheduled for nov. He was very nasty no pixie dust lol.

Checking in 11/13-11/19 at CBR and I just customized our magic bands and I can select FP+!!!!!!

Just got off the phone with a rude cm. He insisted the fast pass plus I'm doing is a mistake and won't work when we arrive. Lol . Then he kept repeating there is no MB scheduled for nov. He was very nasty no pixie dust lol.

Perhaps we should be CMs! :lmao:

Why did you call? Were you having trouble? I picked all my choices, hopefully I picked ok times though. I had just come back from taking my daughter to gymnastics when I found out and could not really consult my notes while making dinner, doing homework, baths and bedtime. They could not have picked a worse time to finally open up FP+ for me.
Are you able to get bands?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter