OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2017 THREAD

Hi all! My trip is October 21-November 12! Just 19 days now. I added on our Magical Express today, and a celebration note. Now I really just need to order from Garden Grocer and think about packing/last minute shopping!
How did you add a celebration note? What will that mean?
Can I just tell them when we check in that it is my daughters birthday trip?

I have been stalking the Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party for a while since we loved it so much in March.
I was just able to book it for 11/21 party:
I still can’t believe I found one this close to our trip. For those still looking don’t give up especially for the hard to find ones :goodvibes

How did you add a celebration note? What will that mean?
Can I just tell them when we check in that it is my daughters birthday trip?

When I called she specifically asked me if we were celebrating anything, and she was able to add that we're celebrating my dad's 60th and his retirement to the reservation, so they'll presumably see it at check-in etc. you can definitely tell them when you check in, though!

44 days out! Has anyone else noticed that there are ROL Dining Packages that have "First Viewing" attached to the description? This leads me to believe that a second ROL show is going to be made but when you check the calendar, it still only has 6:30 listed.
I converted my 11/20 Tusker reservation to RoL package and was (unfortunately) given "2nd Showing". Really hoping to be able to switch to 1st at some point.

Last edited:
We got a lot of pixie dust for our trip. I was just looking at if any resorts opened back up for the time of our trip and sure enough the resort we really wanted but was without rooms when we booked had a opening for the exact type of room we need cause of my disabilities. So I called up Disney to see if I could change the resort from music to pop century. The women I was talking to said she would look into it, by the end of the phone call I was left with tears of happiness. Was able to switch and not only that put to preferred room and they didn’t charge me anything to do that for part one of the pixie dust, part two was that we were given memory maker no charge so that we could get the most photos so that my husband can look back on it as once we come home from the trip, it’s hospice taking over my care. This is going to be the best trip to celebrate my birthday. I never could have imagined they would do all that when I called, I could not have said thank you enough to say how much it meant.

I converted my 11/20 Tusker reservation to RoL package and was (unfortunately) given "2nd Showing". Really hoping to be able to switch to 2st at some point.

I hope you get the "1st showing" that you're looking for but hopefully for us it means that there's a second show :)

I have been stalking the Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party for a while since we loved it so much in March.
I was just able to book it for 11/21 party:
I still can’t believe I found one this close to our trip. For those still looking don’t give up especially for the hard to find ones :goodvibes

Are you doing the seating or the garden view? We'll be there the same night!

Does anyone know how the one day memory maker works/how you'd purchase it? I only have two park days and figured it would be cheaper that way vs. paying the up front cost.

44 days out! Has anyone else noticed that there are ROL Dining Packages that have "First Viewing" attached to the description? This leads me to believe that a second ROL show is going to be made but when you check the calendar, it still only has 6:30 listed.

It has been showing 1st show since they were first released, I've been hopeing they would extend the park closing hours and add a 2nd show ever since the did so for Thanksgiving week but I am losing hope as my trip gets closer 32 days :(

Hi! I’m new to this board. I really love it! I’m not sure if I’m posting this right. I was wondering if anyone would like to trade a Be Our Guest reservation with me. It’s for November 15, 2017. My reservation is for 9:20. We would love a lunch or dinner reservation, as we are not breakfast eaters... thank you!!

Hi! I’m new to this board. I really love it! I’m not sure if I’m posting this right. I was wondering if anyone would like to trade a Be Our Guest reservation with me. It’s for November 15, 2017. My reservation is for 9:20. We would love a lunch or dinner reservation, as we are not breakfast eaters... thank you!!
:welcome:
You might also want to follow the November cancellation thread. You aren't allowed to post for trades, but someone might have a cancellation you can pick up. Good luck!
https://www.disboards.com/threads/n...-adr-thread-guidelines-in-first-post.3603977/

Welcome! Just an FYI, to be able to pm (start a conversation) with someone you need 10 posts so I would start posting in a couple of threads in case someone posts a BOG you need so you can pm them.

You can start with telling us about your trip like when you're going, where you're staying, and park plans. I love to hear everyone's plans.

Welcome! Just an FYI, to be able to pm (start a conversation) with someone you need 10 posts so I would start posting in a couple of threads in case someone posts a BOG you need so you can pm them.

You can start with telling us about your trip like when you're going, where you're staying, and park plans. I love to hear everyone's plans.
Thank you for telling me that! I’m thinking that said that also in the rules I bypassed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter