**Official NOVEMBER 2021 Check in thread

18 days to go! I’m off of work tomorrow and Friday so I’m going to shop for a few last minute things and start throwing stuff in the suitcase. I am so ready for all of the holiday cheer… the last thing I’m waiting (impatiently) for to finish planning are the Festival of the Holidays menus! We are going to munch around the world two different evenings and my goal is to get at least one thing from every booth. We are splitting stuff between four of us so it is definitely doable! Bring on those menus today, Disney! 🎄

We leave a week from today barring anything unexpected. Over the weekend washed some Disney shirts and masks plus shorts which I added to the pile I have of items to be packed. A few more things will be washed this weekend. DH has not even started yet. We realized we need to get a few things so plan to do that on Sun.

4 days! Though today I'm really having solo trip guilt. I've never taken a solo trip to Disney before and am feeling a little bad leaving the kiddos behind with dad. I need this feeling to pass so I can get excited to pack!

4 days! Though today I'm really having solo trip guilt. I've never taken a solo trip to Disney before and am feeling a little bad leaving the kiddos behind with dad. I need this feeling to pass so I can get excited to pack!

Even though I don’t know you, I can confidently tell you not to worry, they’ll be fine, and you deserve it. Enjoy every minute!

Beginning check list:

Transportation from MCO ☑️
Flight reservations confirmed ☑️
Hotel reservations confirmed ☑️
Park reservations confirmed ☑️

next few days will be long

Barring anything unexpected we fly tomorrow down to FL. Will be at Universal for a few days then Disney most of the rest of the time except for SW on Black Friday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter