**Official NOVEMBER 2021 Check in thread

Has anybody added Genie+ onto their package yet? I am leaning towards doing it day by day on our visit (definitely will for our MK and HS days, less inclined for AK end EC), but am curious about other’s approaches. Thanks!

I plan to add it day of for our MK and DHS days. crowd level for our EPCOT day (Thursday 11/18) is projected to be a 1, and our focus is really on F&W, plus riding Remy, so.... don't think we need it. Our AK day is projected to be a crowd level 3, so... since we have Early Entry and a solid touring plan, I just can't see us using it that day either.

Plus, my parents and one sister aren't big "coaster" people at all. It would just be 2 people in the group who are coaster-holics and would conceivably want to ride Big Thunder 5x in one day ;) Or Tower of Terror, over at DHS

Is ESPN2 one of the stations available in rooms at the resorts? Our college football team is playing a game during our trip and we can't miss their first nationally televised game.

EEEEEKKKK......Tomorrow I can say that I'll be IN Disney in 2 weeks!!

:jumping1:

actually as I type this it's 3:24pm and I will be walking around MK riding something fabulous, maybe BTMRR, or HM and we'll be eating dinner at LTT before we have extended evening hours and I'll be riding BTMRR in the dark (which is the best!!) and hopefully 7DMT too!

can you tell I'm a little excited???

:jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1:

6 days!! one week from TODAY we'll be strolling around Epcot and eating at Via Napoli for dinner tonight - bring on the pizza!!

:woohoo::woohoo:

Hey guys! We just booked a last minute short trip for 11/29-12/1 staying a POFQ. It cost us less then a $1 to book the resort because we booked with award points o_O Never used points before so still trying to connect it to the My Disney Experience.
Super excited though! I adore the Holidays :lovestruc

3 weeks from today, it's wheels up for MCO! I'm starting to pack stuff we aren't wearing - we live in central Indiana, so summer wear is being packed away anyway. I'm so excited to be at WDW again. My dad said "why don't you guys go somewhere else this year?" and my brother was all "really? Disney again?" Ummm, YEAH. Disney again. I don't have to wonder if I'll be able to find enough to entertain both me AND the kid, I don't have to worry about finding a place to eat... for all the planning you *do* have to do, it's the easiest vacation I can imagine to plan, and nobody's complaining that they're "so bored".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter