~~OFFICIAL October 2013 Planning Group~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are booked Oct 15-20, 2013 @ WL (CL). Short Fall break trip, also a suprise trip for our kids.

Planning on a few days of F&W and of course MNSSHP.

We were originally booked for this past Oct @ CR, but we had to postpone that trip a year because of conflicts with DH work.

We are booked Oct 15-20, 2013 @ WL (CL). Short Fall break trip, also a suprise trip for our kids.

Planning on a few days of F&W and of course MNSSHP.

We were originally booked for this past Oct @ CR, but we had to postpone that trip a year because of conflicts with DH work.

What's WL (CL)

Sweet! I have no idea how people manage to surprise their kids but I'm trying my best not to say anything about going again in January 2014. The kids know about the October trip because it's just me and my oldest son going. I've almost slipped up about January many times already....and it's over 400 days away still!!!! :rotfl2:

Yes I remember your username from the October 2012 group. :wave2:

It's wilderness lodge club level. It took me awhile to understand some of the abbreviations

Yes, sorry, its Wilderness Lodge - Club level

We are very excited about the suprise for the kids. I know it will be hard to keep it a secret, but we can do it.

Eeeeeeee lol Just thinking about actually DOING the surprise is all that's gonna get me through it! My daughter loves watching kids surprise videos on You Tube. :thumbsup2

Hi Heather :wave2:
I'm coming over the Facebook group. I'm so ready to start planning!!! It keeps me from being all mopey from being back. Anyways we haven't booked anything yet, because we are renting DVC points and we have to wait until next month I believe... We are looking at 10/27 - 10/30 at BLT wooohooo!!!
We want to do MNSSHP again, and eat at CRT for the first time!!! I'm so excited already :yay:

There may be a chance ill be in disney in october! So excited and looking forward to F&W and MNSSHP! Wooo!

Hi Heather :wave2:
I'm coming over the Facebook group. I'm so ready to start planning!!! It keeps me from being all mopey from being back. Anyways we haven't booked anything yet, because we are renting DVC points and we have to wait until next month I believe... We are looking at 10/27 - 10/30 at BLT wooohooo!!!
We want to do MNSSHP again, and eat at CRT for the first time!!! I'm so excited already :yay:

Yay welcome to the group! :woohoo: Our facebook group is awesomsauce! ;)

There may be a chance ill be in disney in october! So excited and looking forward to F&W and MNSSHP! Wooo!

Welcome! :banana: What dates do you think you will pick?

Well unfortunately I had to cancel my October trip. My son isn't doing well in school so we're not gonna pull him out to take a trip in early October. Instead the whole family is going to go in the first week of February.

HeatherLassell said:
Well unfortunately I had to cancel my October trip. My son isn't doing well in school so we're not gonna pull him out to take a trip in early October. Instead the whole family is going to go in the first week of February.

Boooo it's still 10 months away, he could bring up his grades by then, glad y'all get to go in feb though, we booked a quick 3 day weekend trip in early March so that will help the wait till oct

We just booked a studio at Beach Club Villas for Oct 8 - 12. Our first grandchild (one month old today) will be doing the Disney cruise with the "other" side of his family so we will meet up with them at WDW.
DH really dislikes Disney but will go anywhere the baby is :love: I think he will enjoy the Food and Wine, though.

We'll be there from Oct 4th till Oct 19th. Staying at OKW in a studio with Free dining. We've booked through the English site, got 35% off room price, 14 days tickets (waterparks included) for the price of a 7days ticket, free dining and 115GBP off because we booked our hotel and tickets at the same time. Can't be beat!
Originally we were going to stay at SSR but because the rooms are larger at OKW and we've stayed there before we decided to change our ressies to OKW.

Finally got DDs school schedule for next year so we are booked Oct 7th-12th at VGC for a 5 day DL Halloween Vacation

Finally got DDs school schedule for next year so we are booked Oct 7th-12th at VGC for a 5 day DL Halloween Vacation

You should start a new October thread so you guys can keep it updated. Since I'm not going in Oct anymore. Guess I just got too excited. lol

Hello! I'm Kris ^_^

I'll be in this thread and the November thread cause of our dates lol

We are taking a family trip from Oct. 30 - Nov. 6th :)
We're wanting to do the Halloween party on the 31st! That would be awesome!

Family of five = Me (26), DH (27), Mother, Father & Sister (16)

We'll be staying in POFQ (2 rooms)! Can't wait!

We're not booked yet but planning to go Oct 17-21. It'll be a more relaxed trip (only doing 1-2 park days) with the sole purpose being MNNSHP. Planning on going with friends so that'll be a first too. Since it's a short trip we're looking at staying at one of the values (looked at Bonnet Creek but with a rental car it became more than values so...)--we usually stat Mod but have stayed at Pop and ASMusic. Looking at Movies this time but we'll see. Don't want to book anything till we get back from our Jan trip.

itinerary would be something like this:

Thurs--arrive late afternoon
Fri--ak or dhs
Sat--ak or dhs or just a pool/mini golf or maybe water park day
Sun--relax, MNSSHP
Mon--sleep in, pool, leave mid afternoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter