Official September 2012 planning thread! List on page 30!

I cant believe we leave tomorrow and we will be in Disney first thing Sunday morning. :cheer2::cheer2:

Reading all the MNSSHP stuff we have decided to add another day to that so we will be going for 2 nights now so I can get all the photos I want done, course my kid just wants to get double the candy:rotfl:

SO ready to go. Nothing left to do but wait. All packed except bathroom stuff.
Time is passing so slowly!

2 days!:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

lmbcdb said:

Hopefully when we are there the time passes slowly too! I hate when a vacation is over too fast! :)

justakrazymom said:
leaving in 3 hours!

Have a wonderful time! Be on the lookout for another crazy mom..lol...I'm leaving in 4 days! Take lots of pics and have a safe trip!

How exciting so glad to hear about great times and no crowds!!
We are leaving in 7 days my heart pounds everytime I think about it. I am doing my big travel shopping trip today and the dining room table is already full of laundry baskets full of stuff to be packed!

We hit single digits today!! I'm so excited for this trip, I'm afraid I might say something and blow the surprise! We've gotten this close without them knowing, just a little bit longer... I can do this. :)

Buckimion said:
The car is packed. Just waiting for DW to get off work at 2. :banana:

CSR here we come!

Now just count down the hours! Lol... Have a blast and a safe trip!

We leave Saturday for Orlando and hit POFQ on Monday! :banana: I can't believe how fast 220 days flew by ...

I cant believe we leave tomorrow and we will be in Disney first thing Sunday morning. :cheer2::cheer2:

Reading all the MNSSHP stuff we have decided to add another day to that so we will be going for 2 nights now so I can get all the photos I want done, course my kid just wants to get double the candy:rotfl:

Yay for an extra Disney day!

2 days here! Last day of work! Yippie! :goodvibes

Have a wonderful time!!!!!:banana:

Robin, I get excited every time I see your signature. :)

OH MY! Five days to count down for us. Picked up a few mire snacks for the kids' Goodie bags. Trying to finish an illustration before I leave I'm doing for a national livestock show. All I want to do is look at the Disney web page and read the DIS. Lol!

Robin, I get excited every time I see your signature. :)

Kathy are you going back to Disney in April? I am going December of 2013. You should go then;). That way we can still be on the same thread again. April/September/December 13:goodvibes

It's almost time!!!!! Woo Hoo:hyper:

ETA: I just saw your ticker that said 8mths from now Vancouver....duh :) So you'll book a trip for December anyway!!! LOL

Kathy are you going back to Disney in April? I am going December of 2013. You should go then;). That way we can still be on the same thread again. April/September/December 13:goodvibes

It's almost time!!!!! Woo Hoo:hyper:

ETA: I just saw your ticker that said 8mths from now Vancouver....duh :) So you'll book a trip for December anyway!!! LOL

Actually....ha! It's so funny that you mentioned that. We have actually cancelled our cruise, but I didn't want to change my ticker again. I like seeing it hit the end. lol. And now with new DVC AP discount, we are considering going back in....December 2013!! HAHAHAHA. We had really intended on skipping 2013 and going all out in 2014, but the AP discount could cover us for both if we time it right!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter