Official September 2012 planning thread! List on page 30!

I have a question for others who have received their fastpass+ in the mail. It says on the insert that we need to go online to select our experiences. Does that mean that if we had choosing remorse, we can go back and change our experience? Are the current choices loaded on the cards or do we have to redo it?

Marblies said:
I have a question for others who have received their fastpass+ in the mail. It says on the insert that we need to go online to select our experiences. Does that mean that if we had choosing remorse, we can go back and change our experience? Are the current choices loaded on the cards or do we have to redo it?

Good question. I changed choices twice since the original time so I assume that it updates somehow in their system and the cards we got in the mail today will be activated with the updated choices? I hope, lol.

Good question. I changed choices twice since the original time so I assume that it updates somehow in their system and the cards we got in the mail today will be activated with the updated choices? I hope, lol.

Okay, I read more and it says you can modify your choices any time. So, it would seem that I could change even now.:confused3

Actually....ha! It's so funny that you mentioned that. We have actually cancelled our cruise, but I didn't want to change my ticker again. I like seeing it hit the end. lol. And now with new DVC AP discount, we are considering going back in....December 2013!! HAHAHAHA. We had really intended on skipping 2013 and going all out in 2014, but the AP discount could cover us for both if we time it right!

Yay!!! That would be very cool if you did go then:) Keep me posted!!

I looked in the FAQ's on the FP+ website....you can make changes up until the end of the day that you have chosen. You can go to City Hall or one of the 4 kiosks set up at MK.

To all those there now....how's the weather? :)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I just received my FP+ invite TODAY! We leave on Saturday. It was FedEx'd to me! Talk about odd!!!! Very excited though!

Car is packed and we're ready to go!!!! We will be leaving in a few hours for the LONG drive to Disney!!!! :drive: Can't wait!!!!! Thanks to everyone on here for all the advice and great ideas!

This has really been such an amazing trip. As I sit here in the spectacular lobby of the Wilderness Lodge I am overcome by gratitude and grief. One for the dream vacation I always wanted at a resort I always desired, the other because tomorrow is our last full day and then we have until noon Saturday before Magical Express picks us up for the airport. It won't be easy, it never is. But the parks have been empty, the cast members friendly, the food outstanding and the experience one we will always treasure.

I'm already looking at airfares for after the new year so that maybe I can start planning another amazing journey to the world of magic and fantasy. I will rock it hard tomorrow morning at Hollywood Studios and then late into the night for MNSSHP.

Even though we'll be exhausted the next morning I fully plan to be front and center for the Magic Kingdom welcome show, have some breakfast and take one more 'round on the People Mover before heading back for the return flight to California.

So rest assured, Sept trippers, the World is quite lovely right now (weather permitting). But even then those of us determined to have a good time wear ponchos ;)

This has really been such an amazing trip. As I sit here in the spectacular lobby of the Wilderness Lodge I am overcome by gratitude and grief. One for the dream vacation I always wanted at a resort I always desired, the other because tomorrow is our last full day and then we have until noon Saturday before Magical Express picks us up for the airport. It won't be easy, it never is. But the parks have been empty, the cast members friendly, the food outstanding and the experience one we will always treasure.

I'm already looking at airfares for after the new year so that maybe I can start planning another amazing journey to the world of magic and fantasy. I will rock it hard tomorrow morning at Hollywood Studios and then late into the night for MNSSHP.

Even though we'll be exhausted the next morning I fully plan to be front and center for the Magic Kingdom welcome show, have some breakfast and take one more 'round on the People Mover before heading back for the return flight to California.

So rest assured, Sept trippers, the World is quite lovely right now (weather permitting). But even then those of us determined to have a good time wear ponchos ;)

:love:LOVE IT!! I'm glad to hear you are having a wonderful time! We are headed there TODAY!! Party hard and enjoy it while you can! I totally understand what you mean about the "leaving disney" blues :rolleyes: It's a bummer, but alas, I think the only cure is planning another vacation! I have already started nagging my husband about our next vacation, but he says we need to wait for me to get a job, haha! :surfweb: Well, best of luck to you and have a wonderful rest of your trip!

Sweet! Thanks. Now I wish that I had chosen a day later in our stay so I could check out the special viewing areas for the parades in advance, but I will know for next time.

I went for our first full day when we have a morning ADR at CP as I KNOW we will be in MK for sure that day.

5 days left (4 really since we leave so early on the 18th). I feel like running around like Kermit with my arms flailing yelling AAAAAAAAAA!

Has anyone started a September 2013 thread??

Sent from my GalaxyS II

:rolleyes2Went from having 211 days when we booked until 10 days from today!!:banana:
I loved logging on and seeing I could online check in today! Although I think I'm going to wait until we get there since I heard that room requests are granted better if you just check in there? We have three rooms that we're hoping to have somewhat near each other.
We actually leave for Floriday tomorrow due to an addition to our vacation so I'm so excited. Have to get through work today, pick up DD & DS then head to a last minute run to the Disney Store for a new princess dress for DD. (thanks to DH who she has wrapped around her finger and can't say no to her...:rolleyes2: - I have a feeling this trip is going to get very expensive...):)

Marblies said:
When and if they do, I'm there! Bouncing back baby!

That's what we did! The bounce back offer when we were there was for free DDP. We've never been on the DDP before but I'm kind of liking the idea of having our meals paid for in advance or in our case "free".

Sent from my GalaxyS II

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter