Official September 2012 planning thread! List on page 30!

LJD2143 said:
To all those there now....how's the weather? :)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Some rain but nothing major today was our last day and the first time I even opened my poncho and only had it on for 5 min

Great!! I just booked for a convention today for next Aug/Sept!! See you over there.

I am sad that I wont be on the September 2013 thread:sad1: We are going in December of next year to see the Christmas decorations. It was fun chatting with everyone for the past 2 years on the September thread. Maybe in 2014 I will be back for September:upsidedow lol

I got a fast pass + invite in the mail. It was forwarded to us from our TA. I am so excited. We don't arrive until 9/23, so I didn't think we would even be considered. :D

2 weeks from yesterday till we arrive in FL...2 weeks from *right now* I'll be waiting for RD at MK!! So much to do in the next 13 days!

So we are back and had a great time. We also booked a cruise bounceback, but we will have to decide whether we want to do WDW or a cruise or both in 2013. Decisions, decisions!

A fun thing that happened at MK was being part of a "Magical Moment". Our family was walking through the shops on Main Street towards the end of the night. A cast member was standing at the door holding a paper bag and noticed our girls in matching Little Mermaid shirts. She asked them about the new LM ride opening soon and also asked if they think Ariel likes chocolate and caramel. She then handed them the bag, which had a Minnie chocolate and caramel covered apple inside (the bag was labeled Magical Moment). We haven't had that happen before and the girls were so excited. It was a great way to end the day!

On our 5th day here, have had a little rain every day but nothing more than 10 mins. Sometimes heavy but only for a few minutes, no ponchos needed, go on a ride and by the time you are out the rain is done. The wait times are not bad (not like Sept use to be) they are manageable with fast passes. Still able to get a fast pass, go on the ride in the stand by line, get off in time to use the fast pass. Max time was 30 mins for Soarin and 25 for TSM.

Had a magical moment upon arrival. Got to the resort at 9am for check in, our room was not ready ( go figure) so the CM says "I can make a magical moment" hold on....she gets on the phone..."how would you like a complimentary upgrade to a family suite" !!!!!! And we are the absolute closest to the hall you can be...I can almost touch it! The family suite is amazing!

Free wifi is touchy but gets the job done! 6 more days of vacation left! Yeah!!

Free upgrade sweet. One week from today. We will be on our way. Oh the long wait is almost over.

jsw1114 said:
Who is there now or recent what r the crowds like?????

We are in MK. Its a 30 min wait for Princess meet greet. The crowds are medium I would say. A CM said it seemed busier than usual.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter