Official September 2012 planning thread! List on page 30!

Just got back home from a very wonderful Disney vacation. The weather was on and off but it didn't stop the fun and laughs. Our driver to the airport told us 23 thousand people were headed in this weekend for the tower of terror race and he had lots of overtime coming to him. Wishing lots of luck to all the runners. Wish I had a few more days there but can't wait to plan another trip! Lol.

Is there anyone there now who's using the TP Lines app or the Disney Parks app? Just wondering how accurate you've found them to be?

We just have mousewait which has been pretty accurate, but besides the usuals (soaring, TSM, Peter Pan) all rides have been 10 mins or less and we fast passed the longer waits.

We never got to see Rapunzel. We did have a fast pass but when it was time to do it we were invited into Enchanted Tails with Bell.

How lucky! They were no longer doing the sneak peek after last week, we tried. Guess we will catch it next trip.

Bought tickets for MNSSHP for tonight. We are going on Tuesday but I was afraid I would miss some of the photos I wanted to take so I told DH that for our anniversary I wanted to go an extra night...teehee that worked :)
Hope evryone has a fantastic time!!
So sorry to hear about the weather and flights
Good news is weather says rain this afternoon then sunshine the rest of our stay I hope they are telling the truth :thumbsup2

I hope the rain didn't drive you out of the party! We were there too on Friday 21st and it was one of the best MXSSHP we have been to. Small crowds due to rain which made it great for us!!! We closed the park and even got a Magic Moment from a CM for best costumes of the night (in her opinion). Tons of candy, walk-on rides, great parade and fireworks. The rain stopped just in time for the rescheduled parade. It was magical and didn't break a sweat - another first!

We're here now and it is a lot more crowded than I thought it would be. We are not utilizing EMH since my little couldn't be up early enough. Just trying to be there at Park opening. MK on Friday was crazy crowded for September I thought. Long waits and wall to wall people. We were at AK yesterday and it wasn't as bad but there was a 45 minute wait for EE after it was out of comission for a little while in the Morning. We are still getting a lot done but at a slower pace. I'm glad we added days onto our trip because we still have sooooo much to do. HS today!

We're here now and it is a lot more crowded than I thought it would be. We are not utilizing EMH since my little couldn't be up early enough. Just trying to be there at Park opening. MK on Friday was crazy crowded for September I thought. Long waits and wall to wall people. We were at AK yesterday and it wasn't as bad but there was a 45 minute wait for EE after it was out of comission for a little while in the Morning. We are still getting a lot done but at a slower pace. I'm glad we added days onto our trip because we still have sooooo much to do. HS today!

I felt the same way last week.

5 days for me, too...can't sleep, too much thinking and planning to do!!!

Don't think I shared this on this thread.... my MNSSHP costume

2012MNSSHP_zps86e04f8e.jpg

Waiting for Magical Express to take us back to MCO. We had a wonderful week and we don't want to leave. It started off rocky last Tuesday with a scary thunderstorm, but things only went up from there. Can't wait to start planning the next trip!

Two more days, and I am officially a basketcase. Completely stressed about everything I have to do before we leave. Can't sleep, haven't packed a thing, house a wreck, kids are sick, hubby is overwhelmed at work...I just want to get to WDW so I can quit worrying about everything!!!

julirina said:
Two more days, and I am officially a basketcase. Completely stressed about everything I have to do before we leave. Can't sleep, haven't packed a thing, house a wreck, kids are sick, hubby is overwhelmed at work...I just want to get to WDW so I can quit worrying about everything!!!

Just breathe. Miraculously, everything will get done and you'll be there before you know it. :)

Two days to go and i have everything packed except razors and the kids stuffed animals for sleeping. Have to clean the house but we are so ready for this vacation.

julirina said:
Where/when are you finding the crowds to be the worst? Parks, buses, restaurants? Early in the day or later? Are you using Extra Magic Hours? Would love more details so i can plan my days armed with the best info. I hope your visit is still magical!

This is only our second day here but we don't find the crowds bad at all so far. The standby wait times are basically the time it takes to get through the queue.

Tomorrow! tomorrow! the sun will come out tomorrow! Ok not disney but its officially sept 28th which means we leave for disney TOMORROW!! 27hrs till we leave for the airport!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter