Official September 2012 planning thread! List on page 30!

I'm kind of glad I'm working tonight I think it'll help make today go by faster!! Tomorrow is nail appointment, date with my husband, and then Saturday we get to let the kids in on the fun!!!! Can. Not. Wait!

WOW the crowds are bad here. I thought coming the end of Sept it would be a lot less crowds, I think due to free dining starting this week the crowds have just jumped in numbers. I was reading all the reports from last week before we left about no crowds..I must be hitting the parks on the wrong days cause it is super crowded here right now.
Bought tickets for MNSSHP for tonight. We are going on Tuesday but I was afraid I would miss some of the photos I wanted to take so I told DH that for our anniversary I wanted to go an extra night...teehee that worked :)
Hope evryone has a fantastic time!!
So sorry to hear about the weather and flights
Good news is weather says rain this afternoon then sunshine the rest of our stay I hope they are telling the truth :thumbsup2

chellewashere said:
WOW the crowds are bad here. I thought coming the end of Sept it would be a lot less crowds, I think due to free dining starting this week the crowds have just jumped in numbers. I was reading all the reports from last week before we left about no crowds..I must be hitting the parks on the wrong days cause it is super crowded here right now.

Where/when are you finding the crowds to be the worst? Parks, buses, restaurants? Early in the day or later? Are you using Extra Magic Hours? Would love more details so i can plan my days armed with the best info. I hope your visit is still magical!

chellewashere said:
Bought tickets for MNSSHP for tonight. We are going on Tuesday but I was afraid I would miss some of the photos I wanted to take so I told DH that for our anniversary I wanted to go an extra night...teehee that worked :)
Hope evryone has a fantastic time!!
So sorry to hear about the weather and flights
Good news is weather says rain this afternoon then sunshine the rest of our stay I hope they are telling the truth :thumbsup2

I don't think the crowds are bad at all. Epcot yesterday evening was wonderful.... hardly anyone at World Showcase! MK yesterday morning was great for EMH too...it was getting crowded when we left at 10am though. We were at Epcot on Wednesday morning and DHS Wednesday evening and I think both parks were very tolerable.

Free dining started back in August, not this week.

On the auto train heading down....eeek so excited can't wait to be there tomorrow although I'm loving this ride

I leave in 2 days hopefully. I am flying American and so far my flight has not been cancelled. Keep your fingers crossed for me:goodvibes

Mrs.viv07 said:
On the auto train heading down....eeek so excited can't wait to be there tomorrow although I'm loving this ride

Awesome!! We were supposed to take the autotrain but our dates got cancelled so we're flying instead. Would love to hear more about your trip! Have a great time. :goodvibes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter