***Official September 2023 Thread***

EmilyGahr

DIS Veteran
Welcome to the Official September 2023 Thread! We are less than a year out now, so let's start planning!

The magic is calling us to the place where all of our dreams come true, the most magical place on Earth - answer the call!

When are you going in September 2023 and where are you staying?

Dates and Resorts:wave:

September 1st - 10th: pskelly - POFQ
September 1st - 7th: tmongerdini - Bay Lake Tower
September 2nd - 7th: LadyBugsMum - Old Key West
September 3rd - 10th: dznygrl70 - Pop Century
September 3rd - 12th: Shelby Schroepfer - Pop Century
September 4th - 16th: anneboleyn - Boardwalk Inn
September 4th - 18th: EmilyGahr - Wilderness Lodge and Boardwalk Inn (honeymoon!)
September 5th - 12th: TvylorHvley - Bay Lake Tower
September 5th - 12th: #1Disfann - Pop Century
September 7th - 15th: DizParks - Contemporary and Boardwalk
September 9th - 16th: Cmckellar92 - Boulder Ridge Villas
September 9th - 17th: TwoHeartsBeat - Saratoga Springs Resort
September 10th - 14th: jkahne9 - All Star Music
September 10th - 17th: KT0191 - Pop Century
September 11th - 25th: cazbucket - POFQ
September 11th - 16th: hsmamainva - Art of Animation
September 12th - 19th: Team Happy Haunts - All Star Movies
September 12th - 20th: QueenOfHeartsDaisy - Off Site
September 12th - 20th: Marrila - Yacht Club
September 14th - 17th: ktink - Port Orleans Riverside
September 14th - 22nd: Jnjtrio - Bouder Ridge
September 16th - 23rd: babydoll65 - Polynesian
September 15th - 22nd: mroulier - Saratoga Springs
September 17th - 23rd: absolutmey - Pop Century
September 17th - 23rd: rs1228 - Polynesian
September 21st - 25th: VAtink - Yacht Club
September 21st - 25th: jgl130 - Saratoga Springs
September 21st, 25th - 27th: JiminyCricketNJ - Bay Lake Tower
September 22nd - 30th: LaDonna - Shades of Green
September 22nd - 26th: nurseberta - Pop Century
September 27th - October 7th: debedo - BW/CCR
September 28th - October 1st: kmedders - Saratoga Springs

Last edited:
I also have a September 2023 trip! I am so excited to finally be able to say “in less than a year, we will be at Disney World!” I am hoping to stay at Boardwalk Villas…just waiting for the 11 month mark to book it :)

Thank you for starting and maintaining the thread!

Yes!! September 1-10. We will stay off site in a rented pool house. Celebrating 3 birthdays! 🥳

I also have a September 2023 trip! I am so excited to finally be able to say “in less than a year, we will be at Disney World!” I am hoping to stay at Boardwalk Villas…just waiting for the 11 month mark to book it :)

Thank you for starting and maintaining the thread!
Let me know when you have your dates - I'll add you to the list!

Welcome to the Official September 2023 Thread! We are less than a year out now, so let's start planning!

The magic is calling us to the place where all of our dreams come true, the most magical place on Earth - answer the call!

When are you going in September 2023 and where are you staying?

Dates and Resorts:wave:

September 1st - 10th: pskelly - POFQ
September 5th - 14th: hsmamainva - Pop Century
September 6th - 20th: EmilyGahr - Wilderness Lodge and Yacht Club
Hello. I am not sure if asking here is the right place. But we are torn between September and October 2023. Sept is a plus because of crowd levels and prices for onsite resorts. But I am concerned about hurricane season and shut downs. October is a plus because less likely to shut down AND DDs 16th bday is october but crowds are higher and prices for onsite are higher too, Someone please ease my mind about September. I would rather go then if it makes sense.

Hello. I am not sure if asking here is the right place. But we are torn between September and October 2023. Sept is a plus because of crowd levels and prices for onsite resorts. But I am concerned about hurricane season and shut downs. October is a plus because less likely to shut down AND DDs 16th bday is october but crowds are higher and prices for onsite are higher too, Someone please ease my mind about September. I would rather go then if it makes sense.
Hurricane season is definitely a risk - this current hurricane is happening at the end of September, and we went in 2019 when Dorian hit late August/early September. So the whole month is at risk for sure. However, in 2019, parks shut down around 2 pm and were open the next morning - so it was really only 1 night we had to shelter in the hotel. And the rest of the week, crowds were low because all the locals left. We've also been in September when there were no hurricanes at all - so it's really hard to predict what will happen.

Personally, I'm not worried about the weather in September - if we have to stay in for a night or two, we will. I think the lower crowds and cheaper prices are worth it for us!

Joining in! We don't have dates yet, we had been planning on skipping a year of F&W since we have a big December trip next year, but we now have tickets left over from the hurricane closures so will be doing a quick long weekend sometime in September!

So glad I found this thread! We are doing one night at BLT 9/21 then Disney Wish (Halloween on the high seas!) 9/22-9/25, then back to BLT 9/25-27. Hoping for a Not So Scary party during the time we are at Bay Lake. Please add me too :) excited to follow along and hear about everyone's plans!!

I want to post so badly, but my kids are waffling between VGF and Disney's HHI. I also can’t book the trip until my resale VGF contract has closed and is loaded to my account. Disney problems. 😁

I want to post so badly, but my kids are waffling between VGF and Disney's HHI. I also can’t book the trip until my resale VGF contract has closed and is loaded to my account. Disney problems. 😁

I'm also waiting on points to be loaded on a new contract to make a reservation and nail down our dates. I'm getting the contracts notarized and mailing off the check today. 😄 We could book a two bedroom today by borrowing points, but I'm buying a contract with banked points, so we're going to wait it out. Thankfully our home resort is Saratoga Springs, so there should still be availability when points get loaded.

I still can't decide if we should do the week after Labor Day or the end of the month. We're taking all four of our adult kids this year plus our daughter-in-law. We're hoping to book a two bedroom and a studio.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter