***Official September 2023 Thread***

Very hot. Take a break in the middle of the day kind of hot. My uv blocking umbrella was the best item in my backpack purse.
Was your UV blocking umbrella silver? I saw someone with one of those umbrellas in the park during our trip.

I am going to be canceling a Woody’s Roundup reservation for Sunday, September 24 at 1:55 for 6 if anyone wants to try to coordinate

Be careful with the Skyliner. They don’t make announcements and the walk to the front is over 15 mins. It’s tiring at the end of a long day. Bus took 1.5 hr back (lines were huge). For some reason the pop century buses run more often vs Art of Animation.

We narrowly escaped the one big thunderstorm by getting back to POR at the very beginning of it. We were at Epcot on Wed, 9/13, too. We were able to walk on just about all the rides we wanted.

We also spent a lot of time at the pool.

Were there any times that the Skyliner was down during your stay? My sister will be staying at CBR for her next trip and hopes the Skyliner works smoothly.
Only time skyliner was down was Tuesday prior to and during the storm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter