**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

There are. I k now Yuli has posted about them before. Did you check the first few posts with all of her party info and pics?

Does anything know what the gluten free options at this party are like? DD is a celiac.
They do offer special options. These are pics from the Osborne dessert party but the offerings are pretty much the same, just ask to speak to the chef when you walk into the party and they will go through what is generally offered
12191342_10208160558997481_1000576603535784762_o.jpg

11231156_10208160559077483_1625935833310374795_o.jpg

12184185_10208160559757500_2583447517879679978_o.jpg

you can ask for as many as you want

just ask to speak to the chef when you walk into the party and they will go through what is generally offered you can ask for as many as you want
Guests with food allergies should specify what they are when they book the party so that it appears on the reservation sheet at check-in. This also gives the Chef a heads-up ahead of time.

Do we have any idea if this will be going on after the new year? I would like to think so with Episode 8 coming out mid December.. I could understand it possibly not going on during the holidays, but hope they start it back up after the 1st..

Do we have any idea if this will be going on after the new year? I would like to think so with Episode 8 coming out mid December.. I could understand it possibly not going on during the holidays, but hope they start it back up after the 1st..
I'm sure it'll keep going until opening of swland

I hate to be one of "those people" but I'm afraid I can't come up with the proper search terms. I think having the word Tour in it returns too much because of the ride. I wondered what the thoughts are about the Star Wars Guided Tour in general. Especially if you aren't going to be using it for Jedi Training. It seems like, getting lunch and the dessert party, there is some value in it. We've never eaten at Backlot Express though, other than when it was the special menu during Star Wars Days so no clue if it's worth eating there or not. We aren't the biggest QS fans out there. Anyway, been considering doing it but can't decide it we'd get enough out of it for just DH and I

I hate to be one of "those people" but I'm afraid I can't come up with the proper search terms. I think having the word Tour in it returns too much because of the ride. I wondered what the thoughts are about the Star Wars Guided Tour in general. Especially if you aren't going to be using it for Jedi Training. It seems like, getting lunch and the dessert party, there is some value in it. We've never eaten at Backlot Express though, other than when it was the special menu during Star Wars Days so no clue if it's worth eating there or not. We aren't the biggest QS fans out there. Anyway, been considering doing it but can't decide it we'd get enough out of it for just DH and I
I haven't done it personally but have had 2 close friends do it and got a thumbs up and thumbs down from each
Thumbs up group: Huge SW and DHS fans, they actually worked at the park and did this as an anniversary celebration extra. They said they actually learned something new. They loved all aspects of it and didn't get bored (2 adults, no kids) they did get the Vader meet and greet since this was while the SWaGFFA show was not running
Thumbs down group: Again huge SW fans, members of the 501st. Only learned a couple of new things but thought there was a lot of waiting around and didn't see the value of the things offered other than the dessert party.

I am also not a fan of DHS QS in general, but if you are going with the math alone add the cost of a QS meal at Backlot Express, cost of dessert party and cost of the SW nametag. Since you won't be partaking in the JT you will get to go to GMR with no wait as well as ST, so you could free up 2 fp for earlier in the day (not sure iif that would matter to you since you are a regular park goer)

I did the tour without taking advantage of Jedi Training. It rained for me on my tour day so the outside shows were canceled. I enjoyed the tour but with it raining and losing the chance to view any of the outside shows kind of felt like I didn't get my money's worth. I hear about people doing the GMR ride but we didn't. We did Toy Story as a makeup for missing the outside shows. Did I enjoy it, yes, do I feel like I got my money's worth, no. Would I do it again, not in the format that it is now. I would just book the dessert party and do everything else on my own.

I'd put us in the thumbs down category. Overall, there is alot of standing around. Most of the stuff we did on the tour didn't have long lines so we didn't feel like we got a big benefit from skipping the lines. If you search my name, there is a longer review from a few months ago.

I'm not sure if this has been reported:
Rey Joins ‘Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away’ at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away” celebrates our love of all things Star Wars with unforgettable memories from the entire galactic saga. Now, Rey has officially joined the lineup, appearing on stage alongside lovable Resistance droid BB-8 and clenching a lightsaber in her outstretched arm, just as she did at the conclusion of Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Link:
https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...xy-far-far-away-at-disneys-hollywood-studios/

EDIT: Looks like I arrived late to the party!:crutches:

I did the tour without taking advantage of Jedi Training. It rained for me on my tour day so the outside shows were canceled. I enjoyed the tour but with it raining and losing the chance to view any of the outside shows kind of felt like I didn't get my money's worth. I hear about people doing the GMR ride but we didn't. We did Toy Story as a makeup for missing the outside shows. Did I enjoy it, yes, do I feel like I got my money's worth, no. Would I do it again, not in the format that it is now. I would just book the dessert party and do everything else on my own.
This was an option I am looking at. We've done it many times and know we love it. We've even done it since it's been moved to the Launch Bay so we are aware of all that too. The one thing I was unsure of was by the time I did that, and bought lunch that day, I'd have paid for the event. So that's what made me wonder if maybe we'd try this for something different.

This was an option I am looking at. We've done it many times and know we love it. We've even done it since it's been moved to the Launch Bay so we are aware of all that too. The one thing I was unsure of was by the time I did that, and bought lunch that day, I'd have paid for the event. So that's what made me wonder if maybe we'd try this for something different.

That was what I was thinking when I booked it in May. I think if it had not rained, and end up missing stuff that I could have done that morning and held off doing b/c it was part of the tour I would have felt better about it.

That was what I was thinking when I booked it in May. I think if it had not rained, and end up missing stuff that I could have done that morning and held off doing b/c it was part of the tour I would have felt better about it.
Yeah, rain would be a big bummer without a doubt. It hadn't even occurred to me and it should have. We even had to do one of our first dessert parties indoors in the Dis Jr show area because it was pouring during the dessert party and they were still having them outside. Thankfully it stopped for fireworks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter