Official Wine & Dine 2018

Just got an Email saying I can now select my FP+..... um my day was September 2nd and I booked them already.... I'm hoping with all the IT glitches with MDE as of late getting this email now was a fluke and I didn't loose all my reservations especially since we managed to get SDD on 60+3

Lol I got that too!

Me, too! I thought it was really weird--glad I'm not alone :)

Any thoughts on how they will deal with all of the construction in front of HS? Will we just run through all of that mess?

Any thoughts on how they will deal with all of the construction in front of HS? Will we just run through all of that mess?
It’s the walking path from the park to boardwalk it was construction last year and still construction but slightly wider path during dark side
Hope they keep this course and don’t swap back to start/finish at Epcot as while that first stretch of the present course is boring I enjoy the pre race staging at TTC better

Sooooo, just for kicks I called runDisney to find out when I should be expecting my after party ticket via USPS like others on this board have mentioned would happen. That representative informed me that I would be picking up my ticket at the ESPN venue when I picked up my bibs and shirts. When I explained I knew I had to pick up my husband's ticket at will call because I purchased it months later separately, the rep kept to his story that I would get mine with bibs and shirts as well, not in the mail. Sooooo, I guess its a wait and see game.

Heads up to those with MDE & on-site reservations: Make sure to check your deadlines & double-check that everything is in order as those dates hit.
My group's 4 magic bands were supposed to ship today, and when I checked two days ago, 3 of them had disappeared from the shipment. I chalked it up to the MDE issues (we've had a ticket "disappear" from our reservation for 2 days, but a call to Disney verified it was still in their system & then it popped back up), and waited until the shipment date to see if it corrected itself. I called as soon as the phone line opened this morning to make sure everything was set before the box shipped, and had to add the other 3 back to the order. The CM was able to flag the order so that the shipping label wouldn't print & they're correcting the order before shipping out again.

Got our Magical Express luggage tags in the mail today! It's getting close!!!! :cool1:
I got my tags Friday, then the paperwork in a separate envelope (with the map of the airport and such) today. :confused3 Whatever, as long as I have my tags I'm happy.

I went crazy this weekend thinking I had thrown the papers out.

Ugh I know I regret it now. If it would ever stop raining here I could get more miles in. I hate running in the rain.

It's just water, get a rain jacket, put a hat on and go. Or you need to join a gym and use a treadmill. Living in the PNW I either run in the rain or I slog it out on the treadmill at the gym. It's now hit the time of year where I'm out in the rain unless it's too heavy. But I've come home totally drenched from the waist up. I don't generally have problems with my feet staying wet.

It's just water, get a rain jacket, put a hat on and go. Or you need to join a gym and use a treadmill. Living in the PNW I either run in the rain or I slog it out on the treadmill at the gym. It's now hit the time of year where I'm out in the rain unless it's too heavy. But I've come home totally drenched from the waist up. I don't generally have problems with my feet staying wet.
I know. It’s just an excuse for me. We have gotten way more rain this last month than average and it isn’t stopping anytime soon. I can use the treadmill at my school, I also hate using the treadmill too. I don’t have a routine though since each day of the week is different for me. I’m not worried too much about being unprepared but I am a little more undertrained at this point than I want to be.

Heads up to those with MDE & on-site reservations: Make sure to check your deadlines & double-check that everything is in order as those dates hit.
My group's 4 magic bands were supposed to ship today, and when I checked two days ago, 3 of them had disappeared from the shipment. I chalked it up to the MDE issues (we've had a ticket "disappear" from our reservation for 2 days, but a call to Disney verified it was still in their system & then it popped back up), and waited until the shipment date to see if it corrected itself. I called as soon as the phone line opened this morning to make sure everything was set before the box shipped, and had to add the other 3 back to the order. The CM was able to flag the order so that the shipping label wouldn't print & they're correcting the order before shipping out again.

Interesting! I noticed their site got an overhaul so I wonder if that had anything to do with it?

I really should log on when I get a chance to use a computer and not just my phone to decline magic Bands (we’re all APs and have plenty) and make sure we still have our room at ASMovies and our FP+ (if we lost our SDD I’ll cry)

Took your advice and double checked though we're 30 days from arriving. Everything all good so far, but will keep checking back. Thanks for the heads up!

App wise it shows 3 of our 12 FP+ For the weekend listed twice (safari/Everest Thursday and Spaceship earth Friday FWIW) other then that nothing severely wonky

I’m not sure if this pertains but I’m 100% certain I modified a res from 3 to 5 and now it shows 4! :confused3 Grr!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter