Official Wine & Dine 2018

App wise it shows 3 of our 12 FP+ For the weekend listed twice (safari/Everest Thursday and Spaceship earth Friday FWIW) other then that nothing severely wonky
They are updating the websites in prep for the ticket changes Oct. 16th.

Does anyone know, I booked through a TA, does the magic bands get shipped to me or do I pick up at front desk? Reason I ask is MDE says I can make changes to the magic bands up until Oct 26th, when I arrive on Nov 1st, doesn't seem enough time to ship.

Does anyone know, I booked through a TA, does the magic bands get shipped to me or do I pick up at front desk? Reason I ask is MDE says I can make changes to the magic bands up until Oct 26th, when I arrive on Nov 1st, doesn't seem enough time to ship.
Mine says the same thing. I also booked through a TA. I was kind of surprised by that. I have plenty of MBs already though so I am not too worried.

We don't know for sure but it is expected. The big change is the date based pricing so you have to select your dates to use the tickets. You can't buy a ticket and then just use it whenever anymore.
I guess I'm buying those Canadian resident tickets before the 16th then.

They should be shipped to you, but check your reservation on MDE to make sure that the address is entered correctly. My TA had entered the wrong state on my order. As of this morning, all of my reservations (split stay) showed a change date of Oct 26th, so I think that might just be a default date in their system. :confused3

Mine said Oct 27, I check in on the 2nd. But it also said they were pending. Today is the last day I have to customize so I'm guessing tomorrow they'll get pushed along to get boxed and shipped.

Also waiting for MDE tags but since my TA just gave them the flight info last week Monday I'm guessing it'll be at least another week before they get here. Hopefully soon enough I can send my friends tag from Seattle to DC.

I’m not sure if this pertains but I’m 100% certain I modified a res from 3 to 5 and now it shows 4! :confused3 Grr!

Just keep an eye on it and see if it sorts itself out as they keep updating their system in the next few days. One of my split stay reservations now shows an extra day on the reservation! I haven't been charged for it, so it's likely just a computer glitch for now. Although if Disney's system wants to give me an extra day, who am I to argue? :rotfl:

Checked my account today and found five one-day Magic Kingdom tickets on my account! I will be glad when they have everything sorted. I also have an October 26th deadline on Magic Bands, but on the page for choosing your band color, it said they could ship at any time.

Hi all, this is my first runDisney event and I have signed up for the 2 course challenge. From the youtube videos, I see that there are folks at the finishing line handing out medals for the event but it is unclear when and where one gets the 3rd challenge medal? Can someone please enlighten me?

Hi all, this is my first runDisney event and I have signed up for the 2 course challenge. From the youtube videos, I see that there are folks at the finishing line handing out medals for the event but it is unclear when and where one gets the 3rd challenge medal? Can someone please enlighten me?
Third challenge medal? There is only one challenge medal. One for each race and one for the challenge. To get the challenge medal you keep walking after you get your half medal and go to the challenge tent. It will be well marked and signage.

Third challenge medal? There is only one challenge medal. One for each race and one for the challenge. To get the challenge medal you keep walking after you get your half medal and go to the challenge tent. It will be well marked and signage.
Ohhhh great! So I go get the challenge medal after completing the half marathon?

Ohhhh great! So I go get the challenge medal after completing the half marathon?
Yes, after the end of the HM (you'll get that medal) there will be signs for the Challenge medal. You'll go through a tent where workers will be standing with computers. They'll use your bib number to check that you finished the 10k, then you get the challenge medal.

Checked my account today and found five one-day Magic Kingdom tickets on my account! I will be glad when they have everything sorted. I also have an October 26th deadline on Magic Bands, but on the page for choosing your band color, it said they could ship at any time.

Hmmm...I have a one day park hopper showing up under my tickets as well which is weird.

Yes, after the end of the HM (you'll get that medal) there will be signs for the Challenge medal. You'll go through a tent where workers will be standing with computers. They'll use your bib number to check that you finished the 10k, then you get the challenge medal.
Wonderful! Thank you!

This is going to be my first WDW race weekend outside of marathon weekend in January. Can anybody compare typical crowd levels for me? I am running the challenge and plan to maybe race one race and fun run the other (PR in character stops!). Currently leaning towards racing the 10K, but would love to hear thoughts.

Edited to add - I know corral placement helps with the ability to race at all, but I am not factoring that in at the moment.

This is going to be my first WDW race weekend outside of marathon weekend in January. Can anybody compare typical crowd levels for me? I am running the challenge and plan to maybe race one race and fun run the other (PR in character stops!). Currently leaning towards racing the 10K, but would love to hear thoughts.

Edited to add - I know corral placement helps with the ability to race at all, but I am not factoring that in at the moment.
I haven't run this weekend yet but I know in terms of numbers this weekend is smaller than WDW marathon weekend.

In terms of the parks Epcot will be busy with Food and Wine.

They're talking about weather and throw away clothes over at the Marathon Weekend thread. Is this something that I need to plan for? First time running W&D and have never been to Orlando at the end of October / beginning of November.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter