• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Wine & Dine 2018

Today was my FP+ selection day. The first available SDD was Saturday, Nov. 3 in the afternoon and first available FoP was Wednesday, Oct. 31 for a party of 1. Of course it will change in the next few days but just wanted to share. :)
Did my FP this morning and FoP was available for the 4th and 5th, but no SDD from 11/1-11/5. Kind of bummed about that. I'm sure I'll be able to snag one though at a later time.

Did my FP this morning and FoP was available for the 4th and 5th, but no SDD from 11/1-11/5. Kind of bummed about that. I'm sure I'll be able to snag one though at a later time.
FYI we also had luck in Aug doing Slinky right before park close. Posted 45min, waited like 25 or so. :thumbsup2

Grabbed a FP for Aliens this morning since no slinky, so that's our plan again!

FP+ This AM got Slinky for 440PM (Sunday the 4th) the only thing we didn't get was FOP at 60 but we knew going in we would be booking Navi and just try the refresh game

Anyone have a favorite Etsy store or other source for great running tanks for Disney races?

I need a fun tank top for the 10k and most of the cute ones I’m finding are regular cotton.

Thanks!!

FP+ This AM got Slinky for 440PM (Sunday the 4th) the only thing we didn't get was FOP at 60 but we knew going in we would be booking Navi and just try the refresh game
FoP must've went fast. There were tons of times for the 4th and 5th. Then again, by the time I had FoP Slinky was gone.

FoP must've went fast. There were tons of times for the 4th and 5th. Then again, by the time I had FoP Slinky was gone.
our day for FOP would of been the 1st (at 60),doing Epcot the 2nd, Magic 3rd after the 10K, and then Studios after check out the 4th (locals so only there for the weekend)

I did FP this morning too... I was able to get SDD for 11/05 and FoP for 11/03. Lucky me I guess!

Anyone have a favorite Etsy store or other source for great running tanks for Disney races?

I need a fun tank top for the 10k and most of the cute ones I’m finding are regular cotton.

Thanks!!
BibbidiBobbidiBoutiq on Etsy has some really cute shirts. I am not sure what material they are though.

I did FP+ too and made the mistake of forgetting they start at a different time then ADR's. Doesn't help that I was up late and celebrating a bit much at a wedding last night. I had a class to teach at 7 so I was trying to make FP's while teaching, which is not easy to do when teaching online! I got Slinky Dog for our check out day, the 6th, but there were some evening options other days at the time. No luck with FoP, but our DAK day is the 2nd anyways so I wasn't thinking it would happen anyways. I will try to refresh and see if I can get it eventually. I also noticed that they changed the tiered FastPasses at Epcot and the character meet and greet is top tier, which really leaves a lot to be desired for FastPasses at Epcot! (I took a year off from Disney since last year's W&D so this could be old news! LOL!)

I did FP+ too and made the mistake of forgetting they start at a different time then ADR's. Doesn't help that I was up late and celebrating a bit much at a wedding last night. I had a class to teach at 7 so I was trying to make FP's while teaching, which is not easy to do when teaching online! I got Slinky Dog for our check out day, the 6th, but there were some evening options other days at the time. No luck with FoP, but our DAK day is the 2nd anyways so I wasn't thinking it would happen anyways. I will try to refresh and see if I can get it eventually. I also noticed that they changed the tiered FastPasses at Epcot and the character meet and greet is top tier, which really leaves a lot to be desired for FastPasses at Epcot! (I took a year off from Disney since last year's W&D so this could be old news! LOL!)
Yea the tier Chang happened just a few months back not a lot of happy campers

Yep exactly the same for me.
I've done SDD so no biggie, but it was fun and I was hoping for a nighttime FP. I'm going to keep checking because as a party of 1 I bet I can snag one on the next couple months. Im sure you'll find one as well, you're pretty resourceful.:)

I've done SDD so no biggie, but it was fun and I was hoping for a nighttime FP. I'm going to keep checking because as a party of 1 I bet I can snag one on the next couple months. Im sure you'll find one as well, you're pretty resourceful.:)
Yeah I’m also a party of one so I’m hopeful I can get one as well. My plans changed a lot today as I did Fastpasses. I think I’m set for now but my plans will probably still change again and again.

Yeah I’m also a party of one so I’m hopeful I can get one as well. My plans changed a lot today as I did Fastpasses. I think I’m set for now but my plans will probably still change again and again.
Same here. I only made FP for the hard to get stuff and only 1/day so I can figure things out as I go. This is the first trip I'm not taking a child with me so I'm excited to "wing it" with a few things.

Ok, is SDD really all that? I mean, for an adult? I mean this as an honest to goodness never done that/should I kind of question. The other I have has probably been asked and answered as well, but...seeing as I've been away on business on and off for the past months, I'm going to ask again. What rides are open the night of the after party?

Ok, is SDD really all that? I mean, for an adult? I mean this as an honest to goodness never done that/should I kind of question. The other I have has probably been asked and answered as well, but...seeing as I've been away on business on and off for the past months, I'm going to ask again. What rides are open the night of the after party?
It’s comparable to mine train. It’s the new hot ride right now so that’s why it’s a hard to get FP.

I believe pretty much all rides are open for the party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter