Ok..who's going in December 2011??? MVMCP??? CP??? lets update!

Well I lucked out. I was coming in on the 22nd and staying at OKW and waitlisted at AKV. Well it came through....well part of it. I was able to get a standard view room at AKV. At least I am in the same hotel. Now lets see if we can get that Savannah View. :lmao:

UPDATE****- Well what do you know. I happen to call to see if I had to put my first request back on for a SV. Well it came through!!! So no room changing until I switch to BLT.

Well I lucked out. I was coming in on the 22nd and staying at OKW and waitlisted at AKV. Well it came through....well part of it. I was able to get a standard view room at AKV. At least I am in the same hotel. Now lets see if we can get that Savannah View. :lmao:

UPDATE****- Well what do you know. I happen to call to see if I had to put my first request back on for a SV. Well it came through!!! So no room changing until I switch to BLT.

Awesome!

Deb and I will be at Old Key West from Nov.27 to Dec.11th!!!Christmas Party on Dec.8th!Hope to see some of you guys down there!:yay:

We will be at OKW from 12/3 to 12/10. We have been a few times in Oct and Nov and seen some of the Christmas Decorations. This time we can see all of them! Really looking forward to it!:thumbsup2

I'm trying to figure out if there is Christmas mass (catholic) on Christmas morning somewhere on property. I thought I had read somewhere that they have had it in one of the larger banquet rooms in the contemporary - but can't find anywhere to confirm that. I'm trying to figure out timing for our day and hoping we won't need to leave property to get to mass.
Anyone know? Should I call the contemporary directly to find out?

I'm trying to figure out if there is Christmas mass (catholic) on Christmas morning somewhere on property. I thought I had read somewhere that they have had it in one of the larger banquet rooms in the contemporary - but can't find anywhere to confirm that. I'm trying to figure out timing for our day and hoping we won't need to leave property to get to mass.

In 2005, there was a Mass on Christmas at the Contemporary. I would call to see if that's continued.

I'm sorry - you've been one of the most excited people on the boards for months now. It's been fun reading all your questions and plans. :goodvibes

Get planning now for next December now! :yay:

I feel lost without my December planning now! Well..since we are about to embark on all birthday trips for my kids 6/12, 3/13, 11/14 ....I guess it won't be till about December 2015....yikes that's a long time from now!

I changed my CP reservation to December 20 just to see Trace Adkins. I'd rather see him than Chita Rivera. As soon as I heard it announced, I changed our reservation to December 20 for the 5:00 show. At first, I couldn't get Chefs de France, so I made a reservation for Tutto Italia, but after checking constantly, I got a 2:20 reservation for Chefs! Hopefully, I will be able to see Remy now, too, since I moved from a Sunday to a Tuesday!

We will be at Bay Lake Tower from 12/4 to 12/9 with my DH, DS, and DBIL.
DH and I went last year and loved it so this year my Sister and Brother in Law will be joining us.:banana:

There used to be, but I don't think there is anymore. We find the easiest and best place to go to Mass is in Celebration at Corpus Christi Catholic Church.

There used to be, but I don't think there is anymore. We find the easiest and best place to go to Mass is in Celebration at Corpus Christi Catholic Church.

Thanks! We'll have our car so going offsite is definitely an option.
I did call the Contemporary yesterday and was told that they would not know until their schedule is confirmed for the first week of December. Times (and if they are even able to have any services) will be determined by the availability of the priests/pastors and they'll set the schedule between them. So I'll call back then and post here if I find out anything. :santa:

We're going to CP on Christmas eve so we were really hoping to go to mass Christmas morning. I guess we could always find a late mass on Christmas eve if we needed to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter