One day ticket, getting on Flight of Passage

SpokaneDave

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

I have a one-day ticket in mid-March. Primary goal is to ride Flight of Passage. Any tips on not having a two hour wait?

Hi all,

I have a one-day ticket in mid-March. Primary goal is to ride Flight of Passage. Any tips on not having a two hour wait?
Your best bet is to buy the ILL$.

You can fry rope dropping or waiting til a few minutes before closing as well.

Agree with others.
If you are on site, then EE works IF you are in line about an hour before park opening. Otherwise, the line will quickly grow to 60-90 minutes in a very short time. End of the night works well. The posted time is almost always exaggerated.
If riding this is your priority, i would do the ILL$. you can still do the other options as well and ride more than once, if you choose.

Agree with the ILL approach, especially since you have one day, and it's likely to be a pretty busy time. The extra $15-$20 (depending what it is at the time) is annoying to ride, but way less annoying than waiting 2 or more hours when you have limited time that day. Then you don't need to worry about rope drop, or you can use rope drop for another attraction you'd like to do. A huge advantage of ILL is you can select a time window, if they're available when you go to purchase.

On Dec 28th we did FOP with a ILL$ and my family did it again just before closing and still waited 1h40. Better than the 3h it was all day but still more than I told them it would be.

Thanks for the advice, all. Do I buy the ILL on the day of my trip? Btw, I live close so I am not staying on site.

Since not on site early entry is out will be 2 hour wait by the time you can get in. So you best bets are:
1. Buy an $ILL right at park opening but expect it will be for later in the day. If you're not onsite you can't buy until park opens.
2. Get on line right before park closing.

Or - do both.

On Dec 28th we did FOP with a ILL$ and my family did it again just before closing and still waited 1h40. Better than the 3h it was all day but still more than I told them it would be.
December 28 is not mid-March. It's still a moderately busy time but with late holidays won't be as horrible. We typically see 30-45 minute waits at normal crowd times at end of day.

December 28 is not mid-March. It's still a moderately busy time but with late holidays won't be as horrible. We typically see 30-45 minute waits at normal crowd times at end of day.
That December 28th comment is not from me (OP).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter