OneNote Disney Notebook - Download Link in First Post

Hello, I'd like a copy, too, please. Just discovered OneNote a couple of months ago and have been putting it to use!

wondermomamy @ gmail.com

Thanks!

May I have a copy? I just found out I have OneNote, but I haven't tried using it yet. I've spent many hours making spreadsheets for our October trip with 17 family members! Thank you.

lofgrenls@theinter.com

I would like the Onenote planner. Leaving in a few weeks.
agilpwd@gmail.com
And Thanks!

I just got OneNote last week, and I love it already. Please send to me at audrey444@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Hi, can I get a copy too? I am trying to find the ultimate Disney Planning tool. Sounds like this might be it.

angela_kehag@hotmail.com

please and thank you for your work
vipermansa@aol.com

I wouldn't mind a copy . . . please :)

dale@daleweb.us

Hello, I'd like a copy, too, please. Just discovered OneNote a couple of months ago and have been putting it to use!

wondermomamy @ gmail.com

Thanks!

I would love a copy too please!

jennijohnson992000@yahoo.com

My husband and I would like a copy of this also.
rondavis@cableone.net
Thank you

May I have a copy please?

dswift326@bvunet.net

Thanks!

Would you send me a copy as well please? Thank you so much!

JennifersKarma @ gmail.com

May I have a copy? I just found out I have OneNote, but I haven't tried using it yet. I've spent many hours making spreadsheets for our October trip with 17 family members! Thank you.

lofgrenls@theinter.com

please send me a copy, I am planning a trip for a HUGE group in Dec. THanks,

kcork1026@comcast.net

if you could send me a copy too, I'd appreciate it! Never used OneNote, but I am trying very hard this trip to be organized & have a plan of attack, so I'm up for anything! Thanks!! :woohoo:

MLStrelecki@comcast.net

Sent! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter