OneNote Disney Notebook - Download Link in First Post

do we have to have one note on our computer to view???
I am having problems viewing the email you sent me

i'd love a copy...i am also a huuuge onenote fan, i dont think anyone else at my school uses it...pffft amateurs ;)

my username at comcast.net...the dis won't let me post my email because i don't have enough previous posts!

Could you send me the template also? I have OneNote but have not been using it since I don't know much about it. This might give me the jumpstart that I need to learn more about it.

salem70123@hotmail .com

Thanks,

Sharon

I swear I learn something new each day! i have OneNote on my computer!!! Have no idea what it does.

I would love a copy, I need to get organized. Only six weeks to our first family vacation:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

slehsten@woh.rr.com

THANKS

I'm not sure if this is being sent out anymore, but if so I would love to have a copy. I have OneNote and I love organizing! :o) Thanks for your time! enknorth @ cox.net (It won't let me post my email because I am too new)

I'm not sure if this is being sent out anymore, but if so I would love to have a copy. I have OneNote and I love organizing! :o) Thanks for your time! enknorth @ cox.net (It won't let me post my email because I am too new)

No, it isn't, and it is clearly stated in the first post. Sorry.

Hmm, well I guess I got confused by the 17 pages after where you stated you weren't giving it out. Not exactly clear, so that is why I asked. But thanks anyway, sorry to bother you.

I think because the first posted was edited last week, it may be a new thing that she is no longer doing. Also, there is a large gap in dates from the requests to now. That may be where the confusion is, just a guess though.

I think because the first posted was edited last week, it may be a new thing that she is no longer doing. Also, there is a large gap in dates from the requests to now. That may be where the confusion is, just a guess though.

Thanks for the info, Valdez. I just joined these boards the other day, so I am still learning my way around. I guess I can't tell when something is edited, but I will figure it out. Her rudeness caught me off guard. Everyone else seems pretty friendly and helpful. Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter