Other Parks: Universal/Sea World/Kennedy - COMPLETED

I am checking in- I still haven't done anything but check to make sure I have the paper I am planning on using. I need to finish the dining swap and then I will do my group for this. Since I only have 5 - 2inch letters to do I will have no trouble finishing these by the due date.

Rebecca

Hi - checking in. I've sketched & designed a few things, but i need to finish one swap before I get really moving on this. No worries, though, it'll be done.
Have a great day!

I don't think I've reported any progress.
I have the paper. I found the cut files. I just need to get it done. :thumbsup2

Checking in - haven't started this swap yet. Finishing the ABC swap, then will start this one. But I have all my supplies and cut files ready to go.

Checking in...status same...all supplies and sketches are set...some cutting done...need to start constructing!! Will be done on time!

CatintheHat -- you are the official winner of being the first to get your package to me! Everything came in great shape!

:goodvibes: Well I wasn't trying to be the winner but thanks! :rotfl: I needed a break from the ABC swap so I thought I would work on this swap. Please let me know if you feel that anything isn't quit right (color wise!)

I forgot to post, but I mailed mine off on Friday,so you should have gotten them today, but definely tomorrow. I have a dc number if needed.

oh my...did I forget to check in? I am about 1/2 way done and should be mailing very soon... sorry for being late....sigh...I have been rather sick and it ended with my diagnoses of being allergic to a second class of antibiotics...so I appologize...

oh my...did I forget to check in? I am about 1/2 way done and should be mailing very soon... sorry for being late....sigh...I have been rather sick and it ended with my diagnoses of being allergic to a second class of antibiotics...so I appologize...

No problem!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter