~Our August Honeymoon..a whole new World for 2 WDW Veterans~ DONE

I finally got caught up and learned the good news! Congratulations on your pregnancy. I hope everything goes well and that time passes quickly for you. And :woohoo: for Disney World in May.

I just got caught up, and I'm so excited for you about the baby! It actually brought tears to my eyes when I read that post. I'm happy for both of you and the change that is coming. You are going to be wonderful parents! And your Little Guy is going to have so much fun with a new baby to play with.

I can't wait to hear about your May trip and to see new pictures of LG. He must be getting SO big by now. I'll have to post a picture of Dylan for you to see. He looks like a little boy instead of a toddler. I love it and hate it all at the same time. :rotfl:

The pictures where you ate your Casey's lunch were beautiful. What a nice, quiet spot!

*Personal update: Last Wednesday, we had another baby doctor appointment. We got to hear the heartbeat for the first time! It was such an amazing moment.

And I got to hear about you hearing it while I was in Disney World! :cool1:

Honeymoon691_zps75c27cd0.jpg

While we were on that, I got sad again. Why did our trip have to go by so fast?!

You guys need to do a two week stay sometime. You can do things at such a leisure pace, and even though it is always hard to leave the Disney magic, it's a very fulfilling trip. ::yes::

I picked up that Happily Ever After button for Trent and Brandi in March.

Okay where the heck have I been! I've never seen those lanterns in the tree and that's pretty cool that it represents each original colony:thumbsup2

I love watching peoples reactions when they come off the drop of Splash.

So sad this TR's coming to an end. But super excited to read about your next trip and to hear about your pregnancy progress :cool1:

You'll have to look for them next time!

I can't believe our trip is next month!

I finally got caught up and learned the good news! Congratulations on your pregnancy. I hope everything goes well and that time passes quickly for you. And :woohoo: for Disney World in May.

Thanks! Time definitely has been flying by!

I just got caught up, and I'm so excited for you about the baby! It actually brought tears to my eyes when I read that post. I'm happy for both of you and the change that is coming. You are going to be wonderful parents! And your Little Guy is going to have so much fun with a new baby to play with.

I can't wait to hear about your May trip and to see new pictures of LG. He must be getting SO big by now. I'll have to post a picture of Dylan for you to see. He looks like a little boy instead of a toddler. I love it and hate it all at the same time. :rotfl:

The pictures where you ate your Casey's lunch were beautiful. What a nice, quiet spot!

Hi!! Aw, thanks. Little Guy is very excited. And yes, he is getting big! He's writing on his own now. He'll ask how to spell some things, but he is doing great! I told him that I won't be able to ride the big rides with him, and he goes "But you'll be able to ride some things with me like Small World right?!"

And I got to hear about you hearing it while I was in Disney World! :cool1:

You guys need to do a two week stay sometime. You can do things at such a leisure pace, and even though it is always hard to leave the Disney magic, it's a very fulfilling trip. ::yes::

I picked up that Happily Ever After button for Trent and Brandi in March.

Yes you did!

We used to do two week trips when Sis and I were younger. It was the best! But now, it's just too hard to get away for that long.

The last time I was there with my family (DH not included) we got stuck on CoP. I think I was the only person taking advantage of being stuck and making the best of it! Lol. My dad napped and snored, and my mom and sister got annoyed, lol.

I love the PeopleMover! One of my all-time favorites!

You and you DH are so cute! So exciting to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time! What a magical moment!! :lovestruc

Our last day continued…August 18, 2012

**Baby update! We had another doctor visit last week. We were able to schedule our ultrasound! May 15th, we will know if it is a boy or a girl! That works our perfect because the next week we leave for WDW!

After our ride on the People Mover, we headed to…

Adventureland!

Actually, we cut through Adventureland to get to BTMRR to use our FP’s! After one last wild ride in the wilderness, we were headed back to Adventureland when we saw a girl hurt! She was laying flat on her back, crying and screaming. There were paramedics all around her asking her questions. We hope she was okay!

PotC had only a 15 minute wait! Yes, we will do that!

While we were in line, there was a little girl with the family behind us. She kept hitting DH in the back of the legs, and then she’d run and hide behind her mom or dad. It was so cute. Then, DH would turn around and act like he had no clue what hit him. She would giggle and giggle.

Once we got closer to the loading area, they asked for a party of two. We quickly yelled and got the CM’s attention. She saw us, so we were able to skip to the front!

*Continued in next post*

*Continued from previous*

While in the PotC gift shop, we decided to do an attraction we hadn’t done yet this trip. And funny enough, this attraction ends up always being something DH and I do on our very last day! We were headed to…

The Liberty Belle! It was docking right as we walked up! Perfect timing! Please join us on a ride around Tom Sawyer Island.

It was getting closer to dinner time, so we decided to hit one last ride and head back to the Poly. Of course, that one last ride was the People Mover! It always has to be! I cried during the whole ride. DH put his arm around me and said, “You know we’re going to come back.” Little did we know, it would be so soon!

As we headed down Main Street, I tried not to think about leaving too much. We stopped at the Bakery so I could get a cinnamon roll for morning. Then, we stopped and bought our photopass picture, which is now hanging in our dining room with several other photopass pictures from previous trips!

We stopped in Town Square and looked straight down at the Castle. I cried again. After a few minutes, I was ready to leave. Walking out of those turnstiles one last time is hard for me! And then, DH reminded me of the childhood story I told him. One trip when Sis and I were younger, I had just started wearing contacts right before the trip. As we were leaving the MK on the last day of the trip, of course, I was crying like usual. Except, as we were walking back to the Contemporary, my contact fell out! We found it though! So, the joke is always to say, “Sniff sniff, my contact!”

DH made me laugh with that story as we walked up the ramp to the express monorail. Once at the TTC, we walked back to our room to drop off the photopass picture and cinnamon roll. Then, we headed to the Great Ceremonial House for dinner…eating one of my favorite things in the world…SUSHI!!!!

Once we got to the Kona sushi bar, there was a spot facing the window for us to sit. It happened to be the same place we sat when we ate there on our engagement trip! I was starving and so excited to be eating sushi. We shared the pot stickers for an appetizer. I had the volcano roll and the caterpillar roll. DH had the cali luau roll and the lava roll. Everything was so good! We had fun, just relaxing and eating. We talked about all of our favorite memories from the trip and what we want to do next time.

We still had some snack credits left, so we went down to Capt. Cook’s after dinner to use them up. We got a bunch of different random snacks for the car ride home. Then, we decided to take them to the room and head down to the pool for one last swim. While DH ran to the pool bar, I stopped to look at the Castle again. The Poly was setting up for the movie of the night by the main pool. They also had a fire going so people could make s’mores! That was definitely something we want to make the time to do some trip.

We hung out in the pool for about an hour before we decided we should head to bed since we were getting up early the next morning. Of course, we waited up to watch Wishes from our room one last time. It was the perfect way to end our trip!

The next day was sad. We woke up and finished packing. Then, DH called the front desk and asked for someone to come help us to the car. When the CM was in our room loading up our suitcases on his golf cart, I was looking at the MK from our room. I started crying again. We hopped in the golf cart, and the CM took us right to our car! I cried the whole way there. We put all of the suitcases in the car, and then headed to the front desk to make sure we were checked out. I probably looked like a mess!

Leaving WDW grounds and going past the “See you real soon” sign stinks! We were both quiet for quite awhile. It was such a great trip with such great memories. And, I am so happy I was able to share it all with you! Please look for my TR once we get back from our May trip!!

i dont think i have ever been on the riverboat ride, if i have it was when i was really young and dont remember it.

thanks for all the picture on it.

have fun on your trip

Awwww I always cry leaving the MK for the last time-- there's nothing worse than that "last look" at the Castle!

Can't wait for your next TR! I'm sure that trip will be magical too!

Awww, that is so sad about crying while leaving the MK. :sad1: But you are not alone in that sentiment. It is hard leaving any park for the last time on any trip (even if you do know you're going back!) but the MK is always the hardest for me too.

Yay for riding the riverboat! My dad and I did that last year and it was a lot of fun doing something we don't usually do. And like your pictures show you get a unique perspective of the park while riding it!

Add me to the list of never actually riding the riverboat! haha!

Hope the baby shows you the 'goods' at your upcoming appt. Do you know how you'll decorate a nursery yet? Good luck and safe travels!

So sorry that your amazing trip has come to an end. :(

But you are going back real soon. :)

I bet you are excited with that ultrasound so soon. :goodvibes

Have a great trip.

Isn't it crazy how we can truly be in love with a place to the point of crying when we leave and aching to be there some days?

I think it's nice that they have the movies and campfires at so many resorts now. That's such a simple thing to enjoy away from the chaos of the parks.

A May trip is almost here! :dance3:

I enjoyed your report very much, sorry it had to end. :cool1: for a trip next month though. I'm sure you will be doing a lot of Disney shopping for your little one.

i dont think i have ever been on the riverboat ride, if i have it was when i was really young and dont remember it.

thanks for all the picture on it.

have fun on your trip

Thanks for reading! Love your TR!

Love your new pics....:goodvibes

Thanks!

Awwww I always cry leaving the MK for the last time-- there's nothing worse than that "last look" at the Castle!

Can't wait for your next TR! I'm sure that trip will be magical too!

It's so hard having that last look! I'm sure this next trip will be even harder with my crazy pregnancy emotions! Haha!

Awww, that is so sad about crying while leaving the MK. :sad1: But you are not alone in that sentiment. It is hard leaving any park for the last time on any trip (even if you do know you're going back!) but the MK is always the hardest for me too.

Yay for riding the riverboat! My dad and I did that last year and it was a lot of fun doing something we don't usually do. And like your pictures show you get a unique perspective of the park while riding it!

It's an attraction that I think gets forgotten!

Add me to the list of never actually riding the riverboat! haha!

Hope the baby shows you the 'goods' at your upcoming appt. Do you know how you'll decorate a nursery yet? Good luck and safe travels!

We have a few ideas! I have seen some cute Disney bedding.

So sorry that your amazing trip has come to an end. :(

But you are going back real soon. :)

I bet you are excited with that ultrasound so soon. :goodvibes

Have a great trip.

It seems like this whole pregnancy is flying by fast!

Isn't it crazy how we can truly be in love with a place to the point of crying when we leave and aching to be there some days?

I think it's nice that they have the movies and campfires at so many resorts now. That's such a simple thing to enjoy away from the chaos of the parks.

A May trip is almost here! :dance3:

Thanks for reading, MeMom! You know your updates always make my day.

I enjoyed your report very much, sorry it had to end. :cool1: for a trip next month though. I'm sure you will be doing a lot of Disney shopping for your little one.

Thanks for reading!

Aw, I get so sad when I leave too... I just get in this depressed funk and the ride in the Magical Express never helps with their cute videos! Lol. Sounds like you had an amazing vacation though. What great memories you've both created! You two are just so sweet together! I love it!

I'm so excited for your ultra sound! You'll be able to go shopping at Disney during your May trip! How exciting! It's almost here!! Can't wait to read your TR in that trip!

Popped over here from MeMom and Jill's TR and have just had great fun reading yours :)

Just wanted to add, we're big fans of the Peoplemover too and have ridden it many many times since our honeymoon in 2005 :thumbsup2

I had a blast reading this trip report. And a big congratulations on your pregnancy! Cheers to the health of you and yours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter