~Our Birthday Bash June/July 09~ 1st PTR 7/10 TR started

Oh, how I miss Animal Kingdom Lodge!!! :goodvibes

Sorry CP! Didn't mean to make ya home sick! ;)

You've got some great plans so far!!! Loving all the pics of the lodge!! Soo pretty..maybe someday we'll be there!!:cloud9:

Thanks! I'm sure you will! :goodvibes

BTW...

Grace
Happy-Birthday-Marie.gif

I can't believe you are 1!

great trip report! Can't wait to see Kidani for our next trip! Can't wait to see more! yay!!

Ooh, love all your pins! My BFF loves to collect NBC ones. They are kind of hard to find at WDW.

Your plans look so fun! Can't believe you'll be there in a week. So jealous!!!

1 week from today will be...
Disney's Hollywood Studios!

Day 4

My Birthday!
S5030184.JPG

Toy Story Mania Fast Passes
toy_story_mania_300_dpi.jpg

Breakfast at 10:00am at Play N Dine at Hollywood & Vine
PLAYNDINE_1_998.jpg

Indiana Jones
indianajones.jpg

Star Tours
StarTours_Full.jpg

May be American Idol Experience
american-idol-experience-pictur-070.JPG

Muppet Vision 3D
MUP3D_1_998.jpg

Honey, I Shrunk the Kids Movie Set Adventure
SHRUNKSET_1_998.jpg

The Great Movie Ride
greatmovieridesign.jpg

The Magic of Disney Animation
The-Magic-of-Disney-Animation.jpg

Playhouse Disney – Live on Stage
PLAYDIS_1_998.jpg

Late Lunch at 3:50 pm at Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater
SCIFI_1_998.jpg

Beauty and the Beast or Voyage of The Little Mermaid
3061578429_c15294ae27.jpg
voyage_of_the_little_mermaid.jpg

Hand little one over to my parents Park hop to MK for rides :yay:
POTC
pirates_carab.jpg

Haunted Mansion
Haunted-Mansion.jpg

and may be Big Thunder Mountain :scared:
big-thunder-mountain-400-1.jpg

Philharmagic
Philharmagic.jpg

Eat at Cosmic Rays Starlight Cafe
tom_cosmic0.jpg

Shop Main Street USA
mk-250.jpg

Hey!!! Sorry it took me so long to get over here!!! I love it, and I can not wait for you guys to go on your trip! WOO HOO only 4 more days!!

Your shirts are so cute, and so are Grace's outfits. Looks like you guys had a great party for her, the invitations were so cute.

All your plans sound awesome!

Happy Birthday to Grace!!!!:cheer2:

Ooh, love all your pins! My BFF loves to collect NBC ones. They are kind of hard to find at WDW.

Your plans look so fun! Can't believe you'll be there in a week. So jealous!!!

Thanks! DH loves NBC. :goodvibes

Hey!!! Sorry it took me so long to get over here!!! I love it, and I can not wait for you guys to go on your trip! WOO HOO only 4 more days!!

Your shirts are so cute, and so are Grace's outfits. Looks like you guys had a great party for her, the invitations were so cute.

All your plans sound awesome!

Happy Birthday to Grace!!!!:cheer2:

Hey Lynn! :welcome: and thank you! Np.. you've been busy I know. :goodvibes

Ok, somehow I missed the part about Grace's birthday. I hope she had a great 1st birthday! Did you guys do the cake thing? If so, I'd love to see pictures. Nothing cuter than a baby digging into their first birthday cake!

Trip is getting close! :cool1:

By the way, I love the pin in which Chip & Dale are carrying big Mickey Mouse ice cream treats.

Trip is getting close! :cool1:

By the way, I love the pin in which Chip & Dale are carrying big Mickey Mouse ice cream treats.

Yup! We are on the road right now.

Ok, somehow I missed the part about Grace's birthday. I hope she had a great 1st birthday! Did you guys do the cake thing? If so, I'd love to see pictures. Nothing cuter than a baby digging into their first birthday cake!

Thanks! You didn't miss it! Grace's birthday was wednesday but her party was saturday the 27th. Sorry I haven't posted the pics yet. This whole weekend was crazy and flew by.

I can't be it's time! I was so excited I couldn't sleep this morning and was up at 6 am. We are on the road and should be there by noon or earlier. So 60% chance of rain today and tomorrow and 40% til Friday but temps from 84 to 89. Not bad. I may do a few live updates on my iPhone. Talk to yall soon!

Hey!!! Have fun! The weather soounds like it is going to be gorgeous!! Hope the rain stays away.

Hey all! It's either rained steadily or drizzled everyday. But we are having a great time. Grace has been such a trooper and has not been fussy at all. AK was great and Grace loved getting pics with Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, and Donald. We loved OKW and hoping we have found a new home at AKL. :) All the food has been great especially T Rex & Ohana! Tomorrow we are doing DHS. Hope all is well with everyone and thanks for the well wishes!

Hi all. We are back and had a wonderful time. Unfortunately I caught a bug there and started running a fever on the way home. This cough is the worse and I think Grace is catching it. :( I'll be starting my TR as soon as I feel better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter