~Our Birthday Bash June/July 09~ 1st PTR 7/10 TR started

Hi all. We are back and had a wonderful time. Unfortunately I caught a bug there and started running a fever on the way home. This cough is the worse and I think Grace is catching it. :( I'll be starting my TR as soon as I feel better.

Glad you're home safe. Get better and we'll keep our fingers crossed that Grace doesn't catch what you have. Let us know when you start your trip report.

Welcome home! Sorry to hear that you caught something down there -- I hope you feel better soon, and I am looking forward to hearing all about your trip!

Hi all. We are back and had a wonderful time. Unfortunately I caught a bug there and started running a fever on the way home. This cough is the worse and I think Grace is catching it. :( I'll be starting my TR as soon as I feel better.

Welcome home! So sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. I hope Grace doesn't get it, too!:goodvibes Looking forward to hearing about your trip!!

*sigh* I started feeling better and of course our internet was broken for 2 days! :eek: Anywho..I thought I'd share Grace's birthday party pics here before I start my TR. She had a blast.

Grace with Grandaddy(my dad)
IMG_3118.JPG

With my BF Autumn
IMG_3137.JPG

Food
IMG_3132.JPG

Grace's cake
IMG_3128.JPG

Grace with her cousin and friends
IMG_3133.JPG

Loot!
IMG_3138.JPG

Famous 1st cake pics. Funny she wanted nothing to do with it until Daddy started eating it. :cutie:
IMG_3160.JPG

IMG_3159.JPG

IMG_3161.JPG

Playing with all her new toys.
IMG_3170.JPG

Thanks for looking. :goodvibes

LOVE all the birthday pics! Too cute! Her dress was adorable! Did you make that? Looks like Grace had a great 1st birthday! Happy Belated Birthday!!!!:goodvibes

Heading to your TR now!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter