Overland Donner Bag

Just ordered the Donner and the Placer on REI overstock, I found the link on the pod cast. Alot cheaper!!!! Limited colors. One for me one for my Sis

Just got my donner bag from REI (overstock) today. The bag looks great. I got the Aloe color (sort of lime green:rotfl2: ) It looks like it will carry all of our necessities without problem. I had been worried about a bag with magnets, last trip our cards kept getting demagnetized, and it took me a couple days to figure out that my Travelon messenger bag had magnets in it!!
Can't wait to use my bag in a little over two weeks. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Ordered a Donner bag from REIoutlet.com - on sale for $29.95; free shipping because I'm having it shipped to the store for pickup. The website had limited colors - but I got the picante/black daisy - perfect Mickey/Minnie colors!:thumbsup2

FYI - Ebags.com;shoebuy.com;& REIoutlet.com have very limited colors. Zappos.com has a big selection of colors but they're charging $57.95! (free overnite shipping though.)

Ordered a Donner bag from REIoutlet.com - on sale for $29.95; free shipping because I'm having it shipped to the store for pickup. The website had limited colors - but I got the picante/black daisy - perfect Mickey/Minnie colors!:thumbsup2

FYI - Ebags.com;shoebuy.com;& REIoutlet.com have very limited colors. Zappos.com has a big selection of colors but they're charging $57.95! (free overnite shipping though.)

Zappos will match the REI price, if you get one of the colors they have in stock. they match and gove 10% of the difference.

Just got my donner bag from REI (overstock) today. The bag looks great. I got the Aloe color (sort of lime green:rotfl2: ) It looks like it will carry all of our necessities without problem. I had been worried about a bag with magnets, last trip our cards kept getting demagnetized, and it took me a couple days to figure out that my Travelon messenger bag had magnets in it!!
Can't wait to use my bag in a little over two weeks. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Oh good, I'm not the only one! I kept demagnetizing our cards too when we went in January because my bag had a magnet in it. It took me several days to figure it out.

Has anyone tried the Juno? I'm looking for something a bit smaller...
Thanks!

I got my Juno with the Donner. I used both bags on my May trip. But I liked the Juno more. I only have one 12DS so I did not have alot to carry around on our trip to Disney. I am using my Juno now for everyday and I get alot of people asking me were I bought it. I love the Juno.

I also have the donner and the juno, I must say that I like the juno better then the donner, not that the donner is a bad bag. But I like the smaller size of the juno. I don't need to carry alot, cause it's just the two of us , so the juno just works better for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter