Overland Donner Bag

We just got home and I LOVED the Donner bag. It worked out great.
I carried:
digital camera
large bottle of sunscreen
1 or 2 water bottles
ID, cash, photo pass & tickets
map & schedule
autograph book
liquid allergy med for dd
1 med bottle with tylenol, advil, kids tylenol, pepcid & benadryl
travel size wipes
cell phone
2 glow cubes
post its
fruit snacks
2 prs dry socks (1 kid 1 adult)
4prs of glasses
I was able to attach hats to the strap of the bag without a problem

It was not hard to carry. I did have a change of clothes in the bag at first but after adding the meds & sunscreen that had to go. I also had 2 thin nylon backpacks that stayed with the carriage to carry 5 jackets & change of clothes for dd on the late nights.

I am looking at the inside of my overland donner bag and I do not think it will hold all of that...I thought for sure it would be a bit bigger. I will try to pack it and give it a test run. Not sure I'm satisfied yet. I like how sturdy it feels, but apprehensive on doing backflips right now....:confused:

Just back, I bought the donner bag and the jo jo bag, I never used the donner bag but I did use the jo jo every day. The jo jo is smaller and fit all my little stuff and was not to heavy. I am sure that I will find use for the donner, but for this trip the jo jo was the best fit me.

So glad I found this thread-ordered mine on Monday and it arrived today. I got the Tahoe Blue. I know it will be perfect for Disney.

I went to REI today after seeing this thread and bought my own as well as one for my sister-in-law to use as a mini diaper bag.

they're on sale for just under 35 bucks at REI!!!!!!!

They have:
Aloe
Black
Paprika
Brown

I wanted the blue, but I settled for black and got her the aloe...or if she wants black I'll take the aloe. For 34.82 or whatever, I'm not going to complain!

Sooo, get in there and get yours if you're thinking about it. 18 bucks off plus you don't have to pay for shipping if you get it at the store! (it's still on sale on their website but I think you pay shipping)

Thanks for the heads up on this bag! I'm excited. :D

I, too, just bought the Overland Donner bag at REI today! I believe it was $34.83 or something close. They had black, paprika and aloe...I got the aloe.

It looks great! I'm so excited that I found it! I didn't read about this bag until earlier this week and there was no way I could have ordered it online and have it here by Friday since we're leaving Saturday!

Thanks again for recommending this terrific bag! I think it will work out perfectly!

I, too, just bought the Overland Donner bag at REI today! I believe it was $34.83 or something close. They had black, paprika and aloe...I got the aloe.

It looks great! I'm so excited that I found it! I didn't read about this bag until earlier this week and there was no way I could have ordered it online and have it here by Friday since we're leaving Saturday!

Thanks again for recommending this terrific bag! I think it will work out perfectly!
I'm so excited for you!! :D They only had the aloe and black out on the floor but I asked a sales guy and he told me they also carried paprika and brown.

Now I've just got to get my sister-in-law to let me bring them over so she can choose! That or I'm just going to choose the black one and give her green. She SAID she didn't care :)

DS bottle leaked out in my Donner this week. I washed it, and it came out great.:cool1: I just wanted to let all you Donner fans know.

:bride: Mrs. Disney Ron

I also bought one today at rei for 34$ and change...What a great bag. Oh Mrs Ron, I see your from R.I. so ckeck out the rei store in cranston...

I also bought one today at rei for 34$ and change...What a great bag. Oh Mrs Ron, I see your from R.I. so ckeck out the rei store in cranston...

Cranston is a great store...HUGE, I was just in there for a Father's Day gift.
I mail ordered my Donner from REI before the store opened.

Marvin12, thanks for the tip my fellow New Englander!

Mrs. Disney Ron

Decided to get the Donner in Picante.. (I love Red!) Thanks for this thread, I'm happy so see so many happy users and hardly any complaints (as opposed to the Baggalini)

burberryplaid, you will love this color. I have this color and it's a great color as it does not seem to show dirt, and I love the color red too.

Yippee! I ordered mine from shoebuy.com and got it for $37.75 with free shipping. Can't wait to get it!

-Holly

HI - I am interested in the buying the Donner bag any codes out there? I see there is free shipping and no sales tax...

Thanks

nolagirl, go up to post #168. Mrs. Disney Ron washed hers. she seems happy with the result.:)

Doh! I missed that. Thanks! :thumbsup2 Now I don't have to worry about my new blue bag getting dirty at Disney. :)

For all of you thinking of buying a donner, I love my blue one. It is a lovely medium shade of blue that matches everything. And the interior fabric isn't all that feminine...my guy said he'd be willing to carry it at Disney. I don't think he would be too willing to carry it outside of Disney due to its purse like qualities...but this bag is way cooler than a fanny pack if you know what I mean!;)

HI - I am interested in the buying the Donner bag any codes out there? I see there is free shipping and no sales tax...

Thanks

Bagsbuy.com has 20& off right now. I believe it is automatically applied to your purchase. If it's not the code is "Summer Shoe Blowout" (no quotes) They always have free shipping and no sales tax.

I also signed up at REI.com for their mailing list and they sent me a code for 15% off. I may buy my bag from them because they have the new colors and I like the Chocolate/Floral Print one

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter