Paging Dr. Tomorrow, Dr. Tom Morrow...

Tooneric

Maturity Impaired
You're anniversary trip is over. Please give us a trip report. Or is there a maximum of 2500 posts allowed on the Dis?

Not to be a copycat of another post (okay, I am a copycat), but has anyone heard from Dr. Tomorrow in the past few weeks? I miss his delightful, if somewhat twisted, sense of humor. And that picture of Willie Wonka.

He ahs not posted since teh morning of 4/29/05. Maybe he's too homesick for the wrold to post? Wow. I really can't believe he wouldn't come back.

For the good Doctor to miss "Hanname" is truly sad. He would have had so many thoughtful contributions. Maybe he came back, saw "Hanname," and just couldn't take missing it.

More likely, he enjoyed too much Hanname and can't type well with that darn traction thingee.

It's not too late, Doc!

I'm afraid loyal DIS'ers are being abducted by aliens from the planet Hanname. And yes, they are little green men (lime green to be exact!). They are being innocently lured to WDW and then have their memory zapped...probably while going on Rock'n'Roller coaster during the flashing lights at take-off. Hide the women, hide the children, hide the talking horses and be afraid, be very afraid!!!

This leads me to again say that I think there might be some connection issues going on around here!

Hopefully all is well with the good Doctor and we will see him soon! We certainly miss his wit!

Tooneric!!! Now I have the soundtrack for the TTA running through my head over and over again "Your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring." AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa :badpc: :crazy: :badpc:

lllovell said:
Tooneric!!! Now I have the soundtrack for the TTA running through my head over and over again "Your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring." AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa :badpc: :crazy: :badpc:

LOL! Please keep forward facing tentacles inside the vehicle.

Tooneric - I spent a day at MK on 5/30, and I thought of you when the TTA passed the hair salon alien wearing the stockings. I was disturbed that fish nets would illicit a thought of you, but it was amusing nonetheless.

calypso*a*go-go said:
I'm afraid loyal DIS'ers are being abducted by aliens from the planet Hanname. And yes, they are little green men (lime green to be exact!). They are being innocently lured to WDW and then have their memory zapped...probably while going on Rock'n'Roller coaster during the flashing lights at take-off. Hide the women, hide the children, hide the talking horses and be afraid, be very afraid!!!

:rotfl2: :rotfl:

calypso*a*go-go said:

I think you might be on to something, although I don't think it's Rock'n'Roller coaster. More likely it's the Dr. Tomorrow Suite at BWV. Check out Greenban's post on the Bad Poet's Tribute to Dr. Tomorrow. Also check out the poem. It's one of my better, ergh, least bad ones, I think.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=800432

It's odd that both of these colorful characters that added so much to this site are missing. I hope they're okay.

lllovell said:

I am too. It brings a great laugh, though, as the last time we were in WDW, my dh told me he was going on SM with me. :confused3 (motion sickness. Flasihng lights makes it worse). After convincing me he was sure, we went. When he got off, he explained to me that it wasn't the ride he though. He wanted TTA!!!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Rash said:
Tooneric - I spent a day at MK on 5/30, and I thought of you when the TTA passed the hair salon alien wearing the stockings. I was disturbed that fish nets would illicit a thought of you, but it was amusing nonetheless.

I'm moved, which has me a little disturbed as well. I always hope for the ride to break down right there, but it never does.

How was your trip? Was it just one day?

Tooneric said:
How was your trip? Was it just one day?
We were in Florida for a wedding, and we had a few points left this year, so we snuck to the world for a day. Spent one night at VWL, one day at MK, and a few hours on checkout day at the BWV pool. Way too short a visit - can't wait to go back. :)

Those short visits are so much fun sometimes. Not a lot of planning and usually a good time for us. We do several a year usually - although...who knows what the future will hold.

(I forgot to look at her stockings! I am always laughing at the picture of what that hair thingie is doing to her! gotta remember to look!!!)

Tooneric said:
You're anniversary trip is over. Please give us a trip report. Or is there a maximum of 2500 posts allowed on the Dis?

Not to be a copycat of another post (okay, I am a copycat), but has anyone heard from Dr. Tomorrow in the past few weeks? I miss his delightful, if somewhat twisted, sense of humor. And that picture of Willie Wonka.

:p

Perhaps he is still knee-deep in laundry!

If anyone else goes missing , we will have to send a DISsearch party out after them. I volunteer to go to BWV to find them!!!!!

ColoradoBelle1 said:
If anyone else goes missing , we will have to send a DISsearch party out after them. I volunteer to go to BWV to find them!!!!!

Count me in! I'd hate for you to go alone. The BWV can be a dangerous place I'm told...

Tooneric:
I just spoke with Disney Security and explained our concerns!
They offered MK Fast Passes plus unlimited cover charge comps to JellyRolls to aid our search. I'm holding out for Dole Whips and Kitchen Sinks, but in the interest of saving time, may negotiate.

Keep TOONed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter