Paging Dr. Tomorrow, Dr. Tom Morrow...

Happy Birthday Tooneric! So what's your age in human years? I assume there's some sort of toon-to-human conversion (you know like with cats).

Yea! Rash is back! Iwas afraid talk of branding and micro-chipping had scared you away!

Rash said:
Happy Birthday Tooneric! So what's your age in human years? I assume there's some sort of toon-to-human conversion (you know like with cats).

Thank you. I hope to see you on my self serving thread Bad Poet's Birthday thread.

There is a toon-to-human conversion, but my Acme Rocket Powered Slide Rule is on loan to Wiley Coyote. In dog years, it's about 329. In human years (it's hard to believe), it comes roughly to 47. It doesn't sound as bad comparing it to 329.

Tooneric said:
In human years (it's hard to believe), it comes roughly to 47. It doesn't sound as bad comparing it to 329.
To a 38 year old it does. :teeth:

Dr. Tomorrow hasnt showed up yet, maybe hes enjoying a long vacation like LIFERBABE, 1 month at the WDW, we might have to bring her back to reality when she gets back, she will be going thru withdraw. :rotfl: Maybe i will email her and find out if she has seen Dr. Tomorrow :goodvibes

wtpclc said:
Yea! Rash is back! Iwas afraid talk of branding and micro-chipping had scared you away!
Actually, it sounds kind of fun. ;)

Is there a chance that greenban and Dr. Tomorrow have been secretly plotting together to overthrow a small country? CIA cover-up? Witness Protection Plan? The possibilities are endless...:confused3

I really miss Dr. Tomorrow. I have a little crush on Gene Wilder! I guess it might have something to do with my love of chocolate.

DVCconvert said:
According to his profile : Last Activity: 04-29-2005 08:23 AM

Has anyone tried to EMAIL him?

Hope he's ok!

I emailed a couple weeks ago. No reply. I know that he relocated about 6 mos ago, so it's possible that he didn't update his email address in the member profile assuming he had to change ISPs. :confused3

And I know for a fact that he had previously turned off the automatic forum notifications due to all of the duplications clogging-up the inbox.

Hopefully he'll resurface soon...

I'm not trying to start a silly thread here...where is the good Doctor? I miss his positive outlook and wisdom.

Anybody know?

If's a vaca -- it's been too long!! Someone said the Doc got relocated too (workwise --I think that was tjkraz ).

Well...we probably need to start a missing persons search and rescue operation...but I'm sure we'll find him tomorrow :earboy2:

Ahem (clears throat...)

The sun will come out tomorrow
Betcha bottom dollar that tomorrow, ther'll be sun
Just thinkin about tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs and the sorrow, till there's none

When I'm stuck in a day that's gray and lonely
I just stick out my chin, and grin, and say...

EVERYONE......

Tomorrow, tomorrow, we love you Dr. Tomorrow
You're only a day away......... :rolleyes1

(I hope that wasn't too off key!) :goodvibes

SaratogaShan said:
Ahem (clears throat...)

The sun will come out tomorrow
Betcha bottom dollar that tomorrow, ther'll be sun
Just thinkin about tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs and the sorrow, till there's none

When I'm stuck in a day that's gray and lonely
I just stick out my chin, and grin, and say...

EVERYONE......

Tomorrow, tomorrow, we love you Dr. Tomorrow
Your only a day away......... :rolleyes1

(I hope that wasn't too off key!) :goodvibes

This just makes me feel better, thanks!

Bobbi :flower:

When I saw this bumped yesterday, I was so hoping that Dr. T had come back. :sad2: On the bright side, I've got a new song to block out that darned "Dig a Tunnel" song from LK 1 1/2. :p

wtpclc said:
When I saw this bumped yesterday, I was so hoping that Dr. T had come back. :sad2: On the bright side, I've got a new song to block out that darned "Dig a Tunnel" song from LK 1 1/2. :p

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA quick - have to not be singing "Dig a Tunnel" for the rest of the day or I will have a melt down!

Has my party from Saturn arrived? Can I give them a ring?

Dr. T....we are still hoping you will return! :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter