Paging Dr. Tomorrow, Dr. Tom Morrow...

*chanting* Dole Whips...Dole Whips!!!

(I really really want a Dole Whip right now and I wont be back til Christmas wwwaaaaaaaa :guilty: )

but I....I didn't mean....errrrrr

*licking my dole whip*

Hey - what are those things that are at the counter behind Aladin called? I have never had one of those. Any good?

lllovell said:
Hey - what are those things that are at the counter behind Aladin called? I have never had one of those. Any good?

Are you referring to the frozen OJ/vanilla ice cream swirl things? If so, I have no idea what they are called :earboy2: However, my DD9 loves them. I think they are ok but prefer Dole Whips myself...

Mike

PS Thanks all for another funny thread (aka major time sink). This is definitely my favorite DIS board. I only wondered over here recently to find that I had missed about 3000 pages of Hanname, not to mention the "FBI's most wanted"/missing DISers threads. Is there a pool going on who will disappear next? My money is on Rash - talking horses are just too much of a destabilizing influence on society... :teeth:

oh - if Rash disappears, I am pretty sure someone would be able to find him (personally, I think he is outside the attic door where Greenban is begging to get in). *putting a lojack on Rash just for safety's sake* :listen: <---kinda looks like an ear tag

yes - those orange ice cream thingies. Maybe I will try one next time we are there! (you know - AFTER I get my dole whip :teeth: )

lllovell said:
*putting a lojack on Rash just for safety's sake* :listen: <---kinda looks like an ear tag

HEEE HEEE HEEEE HEEEEEEEE!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Actually with horses I think they get the inside of their lips tattoo'd---ok rash open wide, this won't hurt......... much.

idratherbeinwdw said:
HEEE HEEE HEEEE HEEEEEEEE!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Actually with horses I think they get the inside of their lips tattoo'd---ok rash open wide, this won't hurt......... much.
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

You could always have him micro-chipped. That needle's only about the size of a knitting needle!

I think we should get in the spirit of the Lewis and Clark Bicentenial and think like pioneers -- let's brand him!!!

Holy cow!! I miiss this thread for a few days and a viscious mob is now calling for me to get micro-chipped, branded, and tattoed! (I'll do it if it gets me in the attic).

Rash said:
Holy cow!! I miiss this thread for a few days and a viscious mob is now calling for me to get micro-chipped, branded, and tattoed! (I'll do it if it gets me in the attic).

Ah come on, you know we're just horsin' around! :rotfl:

Rash said:

Just remember, its out of concern that you might leave us - - - so take your medicine like a horse and accept that, well...we have weird ways of showing affection around here :rotfl:

lllovell said:
Just remember, its out of concern that you might leave us - - - so take your medicine like a horse and accept that, well...we have weird ways of showing affection around here :rotfl:

Would you expect any less from this group?

Calypso & CB1 - :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Enough with this horse paly! Let's get serious here. ............Nah... Or is that Neigh.....?

:guilty: and for all our love and caring, no Dr. T sightings either. So bummed I tell ya...I am so bummed.

Someone send me some Hanname and cheer me up!

Hanname, lllovell!!! Hope it worked. I'm still sad, though.

I can't believe Dr. T would up and leave us!

lllovell said:
:guilty: and for all our love and caring, no Dr. T sightings either. So bummed I tell ya...I am so bummed.

Someone send me some Hanname and cheer me up!

Here ya go... Hannammmmmmmmmmmmmmme! Today's my birthday so I have lots of hanname to spread around.

Since I have soooooooooo many candles on my cake these days, I should have lots of wishes. So I'll wish that Dr. T and Greenban are okay and will return to our hanname family soon.

Happy Birthday tooneric!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bday:

I hope that wish and any others you have come true! Can you wish that I am suddenly teleported from my desk to MK? You can wish it for yourself too!

Happy Birthday Tooneric!!!

May ALL of your birthday wishes come true and I hope this is the first day of a most incredible year for you and those you love.

:grouphug:

Laura

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter