PaHunter's return to camping with cancer and as a diabetic

Well Thursday found me in med trauma, bypassing any waiting. After sometime there it was off to the ER. I was then admitted around 3am.

Oxygen was down to 65 primary DR said yes you are headed to ER. At least a 10 day stay is what they are saying. have pnuemonia.

Chris you win. When I went to the Walk in ER near our home in Jan 2020 my Pulse Ox was 75. The Dr told me I was going to hospital and I didn't have a choice. Took them 5 days to get a tentative diagnosis of what sort of Cooties I had in me and then get me on meds that worked. My pulmonologist is 95% certain I had the RONA but it was just before they knew it was here in USA.
My thoughts and prayers are with you . Your wife and Reba will be mentioned in my discussions with GUS as well

You re in our thoughts and prayers. So sorry you and your family have to go through all of this.

sending good vibes and healing thoughts to you Chris. Plus some strength for Jenn and Reba. Hang in there glad the doctors are keeping an eye on you.

Just wondering out loud , Chris is this Pneumonia a rebound case of the Cooties you had a few weeks ago

So a quick weekly update, after leaving the ER, I have been in ICU for the week. Tests are coming back negative but still having trouble keeping oxygen levels up.
Still have five days of Covid treatment, waiting on other test results yet, so kind of in a holding pattern.
Missing Reba, and home cooked food.
Nurses have been great in taking care of me. Looks like at least another 7 days until they even consider sending me home.

Hope you get some home cooked food soon and they get those oxygen levels up. good to have an update and that you are feeling better.

Hang in there Chris. Keeping the good thoughts and prayers coming your way. Hope some Reba and home cooked food comes your way soon. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Guys, I been absent for a while, and my apologies. I'll post on my own thread and update my world, but I'm on here now posting to you guys asking for your prayers. PaHunters wife called me today. Apparently Chris has been in and out of hospital last few weeks with COVID, but got admitted again this week and got significantly worse. They were forced to finally put him on ventilator Wednesday due to his oxygen levels not holding up.

Keep our boy in your prayers and I'll update as I know more.

Michael thanks for the update despite it not being positive news We have and will continue to keep Chris , Jenn and Reba in our prayers. Funny but just yesterday things happened that reminded me of both of you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter