Paper Doll Swap: COMPLETE!

I will be mailing on Friday I hope. Finishing them up is on my Wednesday to-do list.

Rebecca

These gals and viking dude went out in the mail today.

Nan - I sent Rapunzel in her own little bag since you are the only one in that group with me. Hopefully you can tell it's a frying pan in her hand and not a black mirror. I kept my Alice (and put a place card in the bag) because this is our last weekend of the play and I try to get our performance albums done quickly, otherwise they sit for years (darn you Godspell!) Thanks for hosting!

IMG_1472.jpg

Awesome job LeeAnn!!!
The frying pan is great!!! ;)
No problem... good to keep what you can use immediately.. I will make notes and put them just incase I freak when sorting!

Cheryl and Rachal ~ your awesome box arrived today!! Everything is great and in one piece!!!

Should be done with mine tomorrow. I'm taking pics as I go but will post later.

I'm struggling a bit with Grumpy's clothes. I'm just not feeling the paper doll clothes but I can't use the ones from the Princess Cart. UGH!!

Should be done with mine tomorrow. I'm taking pics as I go but will post later.

I'm struggling a bit with Grumpy's clothes. I'm just not feeling the paper doll clothes but I can't use the ones from the Princess Cart. UGH!!

Not sure if you have dress up dolls, but, I used clothes (shirt, tights, belt) from the prince; shoes and hat from the elf.

Thanks Cheryl. I used the elf shoes, prince tights, santa jacket, upside down bride of Frankenstein hair for the beard and the hat came from Winter Woodland.
Will post pics soon, just wrapping up my last doll.

Later than I thought it would be but I am heading out now to mail my paper dolls.

Rebecca

super cute Buffy! how did you do rapunzel's braid?

btw - sent you a PM the other day Buffy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter