Paper Doll Swap: COMPLETE!

Glad they arrived- sorry they were just in at the last minute. I have 1 more swap and then I will be swap free and I plan on staying that way until I get more scrapping done and my room completely cleaned out.

Rebecca

I totally understand that Rebecca... I'm excited to be swap free for a good long while.. it'll be at least until 2013..unless there are angels needed... lots of changes around here in the next year and I want to make sure I can give everything my full attention.

Awaiting one last box for this swap.. It is postal... will sort after family gathering on Sunday/Monday... goal to be postal on Tuesday!

last box should arrive tomorrow per DC...
Everything is sorted but missing dolls.... will photograph the groups when totally complete..
Goal tomorrow is to put final doll in groups, photograph, and return to post office tomorrow afternoon.

:woohoo: Everything is postal!!! :woohoo:

Please post when they arrive home!!!!

ETA: I want to again thank you for getting your items to me timely. It made my last hosting job go very smoothly!! Thank you to those who sent little gifties... they are not necessary but are very much appreciated!!!
Don't worry, I'll be on the boards doing my job and socializing but my swapping time is nil because I've got to get things done around the house and scrapping before PJ graduates in June... then 21 days later we had to WDW!!!

Just wanted to let you know that I am out of town for the holiday. I'm sure my dolls will arrive safely, but they will have to spend Christmas in the post office. I'm sorry I didn't think about this sooner. I have had space brain the last couple weeks. I'll let you know when we get home on Thursday.

Nan--our box is here, we haven't opened it yet. Thanks again for hosting :)

Mine arrived before Christmas as well...and I just found it under the debris that was placed (read that as dumped) into my office...just opened the envelope...and everything is awesome! Thanks for the goody...we totally can use it! :) Hope everyone is enjoying their holidays...

Thank you for checking in Anne!!!

Hope and Lisa, your boxes are postal! Let me know when they arrive.. Wanted them out the other day but was way too lazy to run out to the post office.

I just wanted to let everyone know that Princess Julia loved the groups so much that she decided I could not have any to use in her books. They have all found a home on her wall! They look pretty cute scattered among her drawings. She thanks all of you for letting her swap with you!

Cassey

How sweet!!!
You need to snap a photo...
So, which doll does she need next?? I'm going to be down working on stuff tomorrow and would be thrilled to make her some more! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter