Parking for Jellyrolls/Boardwalk and Also Port Orleans

Elmo007

DIS Veteran
I saw the just updated parking restrictions at Disney resorts for the holidays. However I will be staying in WDW in mid January. I am staying on property at an Allstar. Will I be able to park at the Boardwalk at night to go to Jellyrolls. Do I have to pay there? Someone suggested parking at Disney Springs and take a bus but after the show I need to go to MCO to meet a flight and dont have that kind of time overhead.

Also one night I want to go to Port Orleans to at least get Beignets and maybe to see Yeeha Bob. Will I be able to park at either Riverside or French Quarter?

Thank You

However I will be staying in WDW in mid January. I am staying on property at an Allstar. Will I be able to park at the Boardwalk at night to go to Jellyrolls. Do I have to pay there?
By mid January as a WDW resort guest you should be able to park at the Boardwalk after 6 PM to enjoy Jellyrolls. You will need to pay the cover charge which is currently $18.

Worst case if the Boardwalk parking is full you can park at the Swan and pay for parking to be near the Boardwalk and ready for your trip to MCO.

Dave

Where did you see parking restrictions for the Holidays? My parents want to visit us at POFQ on Dec 31st and I wonder if they will have to park at Disney Springs then take the boat or if they could park at our resort if they give the security our name and room number?

There are parking restrictions at all of the resorts, allowing parking only for guests with room reservations or dining reservations (there are literally signs at the security sheds stating the policy). Depending how many people are on your room reservation and how many are allowed, perhaps you could add one of your parents to the reservation so security could verify their name and allow them through?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter