PART THREE! *December 2012 Roll Call* Holidays, FLE & MVMCP!! A very, merry thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on part3! Question: if you were to see only one at DHS, would you pick the beauty and the beast stage show or the little mermaid show?

If I had to choose, hands down, Beauty & the Beast. It is a full on professional production - huge stage, wonderful costumes, cheesy singing.

Little Mermaid is definitely cute but much smaller, local theatre size and more 'theme parky' if that makes sense.

Does anyone have any experience splitting table service meals? We have Artist Point (Signature ts) at 5:30pm and Ohana at 9:15. The AP dinner is really just for hubby to get the venison appetizer and scallops entree. I think I'd just be happy with the portabello soup and a few bites of the cobbler dessert ;) Would they let dh use a table service credit (really 2 credits) and me just pay oop for the soup (thus saving us 2 credits)?

Hello!!!

Wooooo Part III!!!! Thank you tofubeast! It is going to be so hard ever joining another thread. I don't think there is a better group!!

Ksromack - I am going to have to check out that bag. It looks a little larger than what I am going for. I need something compact enought to be able to tote my kiddos around too. I am having such a hard time deciding what to bring! Now I am debating on switching out the telephoto for my macro lense... Argh!

So I couldn't keep up today at all! I worked this morning and then during naptime I actually put my 5 miles in on the treadmill!!

Great job! I have been slacking in the working out department! It has been so chilly that I usually just want to make dinner when I get home and then put on my pjs. I really want to loose 16 lbs more before my trip! Kicking it into high gear...tomorrow!

Wow - Went out to do a little shopping and out for dinner - returned to 5 unread pages from last thread and 3 in the new thread!! Way to go. Thanks Tofu Beast. This is really a great thread and a great group. :) :grouphug:

Great job! I have been slacking in the working out department! It has been so chilly that I usually just want to make dinner when I get home and then put on my pjs. I really want to loose 16 lbs more before my trip! Kicking it into high gear...tomorrow!

Me too! Last time I worked out was ... lets see ... July 22nd 1996 :rotfl:

So we went shoe shopping today at a local outlet mall and stopped into the Disney outlet on our way out. I couldn't believe it, they had Christmas Mickey Mouse ears on clearance for $2.99 each! I've been wanting to get a nice family picture taken of us when we're at Disney and I thought it would be so great to have Santa hats or a Disney character hat for the 4 of us to wear. I did not want to pay a bunch of money for something we'd wear only once or twice, so I'm so excited to find the Mickey ears so cheap!

I had to do a lot of sweet talking to convince DH that the ears do fit him and they don't look weird on his bald head, but he gave in because he saw how excited I was!

So, if anyone lives near a Disney outlet, it might be worth a visit or phone call to see if they have the ears, too!

So we went shoe shopping today at a local outlet mall and stopped into the Disney outlet on our way out. I couldn't believe it, they had Christmas Mickey Mouse ears on clearance for $2.99 each! I've been wanting to get a nice family picture taken of us when we're at Disney and I thought it would be so great to have Santa hats or a Disney character hat for the 4 of us to wear. I did not want to pay a bunch of money for something we'd wear only once or twice, so I'm so excited to find the Mickey ears so cheap!

I had to do a lot of sweet talking to convince DH that the ears do fit him and they don't look weird on his bald head, but he gave in because he saw how excited I was!

So, if anyone lives near a Disney outlet, it might be worth a visit or phone call to see if they have the ears, too!

We have a Disney store at the Mall of America but it is not an outlet. :sad: I wish it were! The closest outlet is 4 hours away.

brookmey said:

Jealous! I want some good deals. :(

DisneyDreamerMN said:

I totally understand that!! I started in a sweater because my room was so cold!!

brookmey said:

I love the Disney Outlets. Great clearance sections. I recently got so much clearances Disney Park merch there for so cheap!! Ornaments that were 15-20 bucks for $3, a jack skellington winter hat, pirates pretend play kit for $7 (normally $20) love it! No ears in the NH outlet last week...

Nice find and great job convincing DH to wear them. :goodvibes

Nice find!! What is the name of your outlet? I believe there are two Disney park related outlets out there (names wise).

tofubeast said:
Nice find!! What is the name of your outlet? I believe there are two Disney park related outlets out there (names wise).

The outlet I got to is a "Disney Store Outlet" carries a lot of the same merch as the regular stores but has a lot of clearance, park merch, etc...

SAT887 said:
The outlet I got to is a "Disney Store Outlet" carries a lot of the same merch as the regular stores but has a lot of clearance, park merch, etc...

Same name and merchandise as the one by us. Not much WDW stuff, mainly Disneyland or general parks merchandise. It's in Cypress, TX, Houston Premium Outlet Mall, I think?

DS loves Vinylmations and he found several for $2.99. I also got a mystery coupon to use next week, so I think I'll go back and get him a couple more Vinylmations for Christmas.

Valgoof said:
Nice find and great job convincing DH to wear them. :goodvibes

Thanks! I do feel a tiny bit guilty, though, because the ears really didn't fit DH too well. He's about 6'5", 275 lbs and he shaves his head bald, so the ears did look a little funny sitting on top of his head. I had to pinch my 8 year old to stop her from telling him he looked weird. But DH is a really good sport, so he'll wear them no matter how silly they look. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter