PART THREE! *December 2012 Roll Call* Holidays, FLE & MVMCP!! A very, merry thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe how close December is! We booked our airfare earlier this week. Arriving 12/5 and leaving 12/12, staying at Pop with an AP rate. Hoping to attend MVMCP on the 12th.

Got it :thumbsup2

Sounds like you folks are having a great time planning :goodvibes

Thanks Cyrano!!

Yeah, we are just a wee bit excited for December! Be prepared for a similar PM in a few weeks. I have a feeling Part Four will be here soon enough! :thumbsup2

Has anyone counted how many roll callers there are recently? I forgot about the contest until reviewing the first posts on the new thread.

Hooray for part 3! I had a hard time keeping up at the end, real life got in the way!
I picked up a box Celestial Seasonings Christmas tea (sugar cookie flavored! :hyper:) & relax tonight!

P.S. I *think* my 16 year old has decided to tag along this trip, hehe. Went from 6 to 4 to 5, back to 6! :rolleyes2

Hooray for part 3! I had a hard time keeping up at the end, real life got in the way!
I picked up a box Celestial Seasonings Christmas tea (sugar cookie flavored! :hyper:) & relax tonight!

P.S. I *think* my 16 year old has decided to tag along this trip, hehe. Went from 6 to 4 to 5, back to 6! :rolleyes2

Lol. I thought that might happen. He doesnt want to miss all the fun! :goodvibes

Congrats on part3! Question: if you were to see only one at DHS, would you pick the beauty and the beast stage show or the little mermaid show?

Congrats on part3! Question: if you were to see only one at DHS, would you pick the beauty and the beast stage show or the little mermaid show?

I have seen neither, but have heard nothing but great things about Beauty and the Beast from other's trip reports. I have read that the Little Mermaid one is just OK.

molitva said:

They are really different but both good. I would vote B&B - this is an amazing stage performance!

BaTB definitely. It is more of a full stage production. Little Mermaid has some live action with video parts from the movie. There are some effects that are kinda fun. It runs continually all day, so it should be easier to fit in than the other big shows, kinda like Philharmagic in MK. BaTB, Indy and LMA are the hard ones to schedule.

Hello!!!

Wooooo Part III!!!! Thank you tofubeast! It is going to be so hard ever joining another thread. I don't think there is a better group!!

Ksromack - I am going to have to check out that bag. It looks a little larger than what I am going for. I need something compact enought to be able to tote my kiddos around too. I am having such a hard time deciding what to bring! Now I am debating on switching out the telephoto for my macro lense... Argh!

So I couldn't keep up today at all! I worked this morning and then during naptime I actually put my 5 miles in on the treadmill!!

And did someone say cake???

I have to add how excited I am at my ticker. I normally dont get to see it with the app. Also, I knew we were on part III and almost didn't want to read the end of part II hehe....

That's a toughie but since I've seen B&tB musical on stage (maybe 10-12 years ago) I would have to go with LM.

Yep, it's official.....we're going to WDW in December. :rotfl2:

What I mean is our balance is paid and airline tickets are purchased. The only thing we need to do is upgrade our DDP to DxDDP but I will wait to do that until the end of November.

It's real now!

Yep, it's official.....we're going to WDW in December. :rotfl2:

What I mean is our balance is paid and airline tickets are purchased. The only thing we need to do is upgrade our DDP to DxDDP but I will wait to do that until the end of November.

It's real now!

That's when I plan to upgrade us to the DxDDP as well! Yay for it being official! :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter