PART THREE! *December 2012 Roll Call* Holidays, FLE & MVMCP!! A very, merry thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! I do feel a tiny bit guilty, though, because the ears really didn't fit DH too well. He's about 6'5", 275 lbs and he shaves his head bald, so the ears did look a little funny sitting on top of his head. I had to pinch my 8 year old to stop her from telling him he looked weird. But DH is a really good sport, so he'll wear them no matter how silly they look. LOL

Wanna help me convince mine that matching mickey Christmas shirts off etsy will make ADorabLe photos? he's not convinced.

yolie912 said:
Hello.. I've added a night. Now my arrival day is the 19th!
Thanks!!

P.S- if anyone can help with 1900 Park Fare it will be greatly
Appreciated! Christmas Eve. :)

Sweet! That's our arrival day too!

The outlet I got to is a "Disney Store Outlet" carries a lot of the same merch as the regular stores but has a lot of clearance, park merch, etc...

Same name and merchandise as the one by us. Not much WDW stuff, mainly Disneyland or general parks merchandise. It's in Cypress, TX, Houston Premium Outlet Mall, I think?

DS loves Vinylmations and he found several for $2.99. I also got a mystery coupon to use next week, so I think I'll go back and get him a couple more Vinylmations for Christmas.

The one that is near me is Disney Character Warehouse. It's all Disney park related stuff.

So what do the ears look like? I wonder if they are the ones I picked up at Disney a few years ago. Is it the one I posted about here?

Wow I go to my niece's birthday party and have 8 pages to read! 3 on the other and 5 on here!

Thank you Tofubeast for all you do on here!!!

tofubeast said:
The one that is near me is Disney Character Warehouse. It's all Disney park related stuff.

So what do the ears look like? I wonder if they are the ones I picked up at Disney a few years ago. Is it the one I posted about here?

Yep, exactly like those!

Wow I go to my niece's birthday party and have 8 pages to read! 3 on the other and 5 on here!

Thank you Tofubeast for all you do on here!!!

Aww thanks!!

We like to keep everybody reading (and catching up) on here. I teased the Mod that closed the last thread that he should just keep us as a sticky on top of this board.

So we went shoe shopping today at a local outlet mall and stopped into the Disney outlet on our way out. I couldn't believe it, they had Christmas Mickey Mouse ears on clearance for $2.99 each! I've been wanting to get a nice family picture taken of us when we're at Disney and I thought it would be so great to have Santa hats or a Disney character hat for the 4 of us to wear. I did not want to pay a bunch of money for something we'd wear only once or twice, so I'm so excited to find the Mickey ears so cheap!

I had to do a lot of sweet talking to convince DH that the ears do fit him and they don't look weird on his bald head, but he gave in because he saw how excited I was!

So, if anyone lives near a Disney outlet, it might be worth a visit or phone call to see if they have the ears, too!

What a result!

Aren't you the one with the hot pink sneakers?! (I could be wrong) You should be rocking those things!

Yes, yes I am. But I wear them for purely shallow reasons. They look so good :rotfl2:

Aww thanks!!

We like to keep everybody reading (and catching up) on here. I teased the Mod that closed the last thread that he should just keep us as a sticky on top of this board.

I think we are doing a pretty good job of keeping ourselves up there. :lmao:

This thread is awesome. Where else can my Disney obsession be enabled with out guilt???!!!!

What a result!

Yes, yes I am. But I wear them for purely shallow reasons. They look so good :rotfl2:

I have a pair of red Croc Mary Janes....I should bring those. I don't think I've worn them but once or twice.....I just bought some boring light grey Sketchers and Black Mary Jane Sketchers....hardly worth noticing :rotfl2:

Since we will not be there during the same week, you should really post a pic of these shoes!

I did post a link in Part Two - I got them from Target ... and they are so comfortable! I also got a cross-body bag in the same colour. But, now I'm debating whether I want to take that one. I might just put it with the other mountain of bags I have (my DH makes me buy them, he has an obsession with bags :confused3) and get another really snazzy one I saw. Its pink, very furry and has googly eyes and fangs :lmao:

Here's the shoes, but seriously, they are much brighter in real life lol .... I love how when I was wearing them yesterday (and I had a busy day) lots of people smiled and said "Oooh, I like your shoes" when what they were really saying was "Wow, those are bright!" hahaha

pinkshoes.jpg
[/IMG]

I think I'm on a roll and everything is done but let me go through a checklist

• Hotel booked for night before (12/6), to break up journey.
  • Resort booked. POR Royal Guest Room. Requests: Oak Manor, Garden View, room with roll-in shower for Mum.
  • Park Tix & Deluxe Dining Plan
  • Photopass Plus ordered & received - have coupon to trade in for PP+ card when we arrive
  • MVMCP tix ordered & received
  • La Nouba tix ordered & received
  • All ADRs secured, none outstanding
  • Park days figured: 12/7 DTD & Epcot (emh); 12/8 MK; 12/9 HS (emh); 12/10 Epcot; 12/11 MK & MVMCP; 12/12 AK & La Nouba
  • Excitement: Engaged
  • Packing - Meh, day before we leave :thumbsup2

Is there anything I have forgotten?? Surely not. Ooh, ooh! Don't let me forget to get an anniversary card for my parents before we leave - its their 42nd anniversary on the 12th, I can get a gift there.

Me too! I'm glad, it could be the last time he's into going with us, hehe. Who am I kidding, he'll be in his 20's & still wanting to tag along! :rotfl2::lmao:

Hehe, too true. I did at 22. My parents surprised my brother and I when I was 14 and he was 12 (so that would have been 1985). Then we went again in 1990 and 1993 as graduation gifts from our parents. However, in 93, I bought my own 4 day ticket from our local Disney store. But I don't remember if I paid for my own plane fare or if my parents paid that part :confused:.

Wow hello to the third thread, it only seems like yesterday we started the second thread. I am at 57 days today woohoo. I am getting very excited with all of the FLE soft opening pictures. So I got great news and I can only tell my fellow DISers because every else will think I am crazy. My husbands family that lives down in Florida heard we were going down in December, they though we were bringing the kids with us. They have only seen Nicholas not Jordan. My DH grandmother made DH feel very guilty, so he wants to surprise her with a visit. We are going back for 5 days to MiAmi to visit them and taking the boys to WDW while down there. We will be two weeks so right now we plan on 8 days in Orlando, and the rest in MIA. Crazy part we are going January 21-29 to WDW. Back to back sort of. We got our plan tickets already. Hope everyone enjoys this Sunday, I am about to go on my run.....catch you guys later.

I really want to loose 16 lbs more before my trip! Kicking it into high gear...tomorrow!

DH invited me to join him on FitnesPal so that we can log in our eating habits and excercises. I just joined yesterday and I'm going to start logging in what I eat today. Since I'm still trying to heal with a (now small) inflammation in my left foot due to a cortisone shot, I'm going to use the excercise bike we have. At least I can get some excercise in :cheer2:

bellaally said:
Wow hello to the third thread, it only seems like yesterday we started the second thread. I am at 57 days today woohoo. I am getting very excited with all of the FLE soft opening pictures. So I got great news and I can only tell my fellow DISers because every else will think I am crazy. My husbands family that lives down in Florida heard we were going down in December, they though we were bringing the kids with us. They have only seen Nicholas not Jordan. My DH grandmother made DH feel very guilty, so he wants to surprise her with a visit. We are going back for 5 days to MiAmi to visit them and taking the boys to WDW while down there. We will be two weeks so right now we plan on 8 days in Orlando, and the rest in MIA. Crazy part we are going January 21-29 to WDW. Back to back sort of. We got our plan tickets already. Hope everyone enjoys this Sunday, I am about to go on my run.....catch you guys later.

Yeah!!! 2 trips!!!! Wahoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter