Party date for Pop!!

LBelle

<font color=green>I'm soooo jealos<br><font color=
Okay....we've finally settled on the 1st Party at Pop!!
2.gif

Saturday, Sept. 16th, 10pm, Hippy Dippy Pool!! :banana: :cheer2: :banana:

Wear your finest "glow" necklaces!!!!

Drop us a post so we can see how many of us they'll be! It's shaping up to be a good one!!!!!
2.gif

Okay, I'll be first.....

Hello :wave:

We (DH, DS10 and myself) would be pleased to join the "Evening at the Pop" soiree.
1.gif

We will be wearing our very best 'glowy thing-a-ma-bobs', even the guys :lmao:

:grouphug:

bonzarella said:
can't wait :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
just got home from jury duty, gonna be a looooong one---I need a party

Jury duty!!!!!

Cool!!!!

Any juicy details???? It's okay....I'm Canadian!! :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl:

tribus121 said:
DW and I will be there DD & DMIL will be in bed

As long as the "cheap drunk" comes along then all is well in my world!!! :thumbsup2

How old is DD?
MIL?????? :rotfl:

This will be fun!! :banana: :cheer2: :cheer2: :banana:

So folks....should we attend 'incognito'
1.gif
(a.k.a.:LBelle, Bonzarella, Tribus121, etc.) or do you think we can use the 'real' names?? :confused3 :teeth:

bonzarella said:

Hey 'Bonzarella'

You HAVE noticed that, so far, its just YOU
5.gif
and a bunch of DRUNKEN CANUCKS, right????
2.gif

Especially those folks from New Brunswick!! :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

5.gif
:lmao: :rotfl: :lmao:

Then again...WE have to watch YOU do your little dance!! :dance3:

Why do I get the feeling that this is maybe NOT such a good idea :confused3

3.gif

3.gif

Another shameless 'BUMP' but with a funny film thrown in for good measure..............................

7.gif

I'm sorry but THAT is HYSTERICAL!!!!! :rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2:

tribus121 said:
DW and I will be there DD & DMIL will be in bed

SORRY!!!! If I was smart enough to have read your siggie, I wouldn't have asked you a dumb question like "How old is your DD"? etc... :teeth:

no I hadn't noticed, am I going to be that fifth wheel on the wagon? We can all welcome each other with open arms & open bottles :woohoo: I've locked my lips & thrown away the key on the jury thing. I certainly never want to end up in court room myself. You are tooooooo funny

That is ok My DD is a tiny 4 year old princess: with short hair ( She like's to cut it her self )I think that I have a real name but cant rember it any more :rotfl: :lmao:
MIL had a stroke 10 years ago and although she has recoverd all most fully she tires easly and will want to go to bed early & hopefully DD will too .

bonzarella said:
: I've locked my lips & thrown away the key on the jury thing. I certainly never want to end up in court room myself.

BUT I'M CANADIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bonzarella said:
no I hadn't noticed, am I going to be that fifth wheel on the wagon? We can all welcome each other with open arms & open bottles :woohoo: You are tooooooo funny

:confused3 :teeth: :lmao: :lmao:

No....I am toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny!! :rotfl:

tribus121 said:
That is ok My DD is a tiny 4 year old princess: with short hair ( She like's to cut it her self )I think that I have a real name but cant rember it any more :rotfl: :lmao:
MIL had a stroke 10 years ago and although she has recoverd all most fully she tires easly and will want to go to bed early & hopefully DD will too .

:wave2:

I want a Princess too!!!! Everytime I'm at WDW my DH takes a pic. of me holding up the little 'Princess' gown, tiara, wand, sparkly little shoes, etc. with a giant pouty lip!!! None of my boys would EVER wear it for me :confused3 ...ungrateful little sods!!! :rotfl2: One day I'm just going to buy an ENTIRE outfit for some unsuspecting little Princess wanna-be walking by the Bibbidi-Boddidi Thingadi store and just say "Here you go"!!! :cloud9: I guess that means that I must forfeit the "Matching Ensemble" though!!! :rolleyes1

tribus121 said:

:wave2:

I want a Princess too!!!! princess: Everytime I'm at WDW my DH takes a pic. of me holding up the little 'Princess' gown, tiara, wand, sparkly little shoes, etc. with a giant pouty lip!!! None of my boys would EVER wear it for me :confused3 ...ungrateful little sods!!! :rotfl2: One day I'm just going to buy an ENTIRE outfit for some unsuspecting little Princess wanna-be walking by the Bibbidi-Boddidi Thingadi store and just say "Here you go"!!! :cloud9: I guess that means that I must forfeit the "Matching Ensemble" though!!! :rolleyes1

bonzarella said:
just got home from jury duty, gonna be a looooong one---I need a party

:wave: again 'Bonza'

Respect the whole 'lips are sealed' thing. I'm just curious about something but I don't want to jinx you either....

What would happen if a trial was not finished by the time a person would need to leave for any reason, like holidays in your case?

I wanted a boy but we started late and we are only having one ( DW an I met on a frend finder site :surfweb: 6 1/2 years ago ) But at least I think DD has some Tom Boy in her as she likes to help me work on my race car

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter