Party date for Pop!!

tribus121 said:
I wanted a boy but we started late and we are only having one ( DW an I met on a frend finder site :surfweb: 6 1/2 years ago ) But at least I think DD has some Tom Boy in her as she likes to help me work on my race car

Oooooo......race cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1:

2.gif

7.gif

6.gif

I have to Drive soooo slooow at work :drive: that I love to drive fast and smash in to things on the race track :car: ( we are allowed to smash into each other in the type of racing that i do )

Oh snap! 9/16 is my DD and DS birthday. Will you be partying another day, like ones that end with Y?

sorul82? said:
Oh snap! 9/16 is my DD and DS birthday. Will you be partying another day, like ones that end with Y?

Why...YES....I think that's a very REAL possibility!!! Any one in particular that you'd prefer???? :confused3

There is the option of a 2nd Party at the Pop you know? :woohoo:

ShellyBelly said:
BUMMERS!! I am going to miss it by a week!! We fly home on the 9th!

Silly, silly girl!!!! What WERE you thinking???!!! :confused3

You are not supposed to leave BEFORE the bash!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

tribus121 said:
I have to Drive soooo slooow at work :drive: that I love to drive fast and smash in to things on the race track :car: ( we are allowed to smash into each other in the type of racing that i do )

How LBelle races and smashes into things:

Step #1:

1.gif

Step #2:

9.gif

Step #3:

5.gif

I'm just kidding everyone!! :badpc:

popcorn:: :wave:

LBelle said:
Why...YES....I think that's a very REAL possibility!!! Any one in particular that you'd prefer???? :confused3

There is the option of a 2nd Party at the Pop you know? :woohoo:

How about another party on Sunday?

sorul82? said:

The only thing with both the Sun. and the Mon. is that there are extra hours at night (MK, Sun..til' 11pm, same for Mon @ MGM).

Tues, Wed. and Thurs are fine because the only other extra night hours is on Wed. for AK, which will only be open til' 8pm. Although we leave on the Fri ( :sad: ) Epcot will be open til' 11pm or 12am and then you'll be back to Sat. again = no late magic hours.

Not sure what you think. Any ideas?? :confused3

sorul82? said:

With the Sun. you mentioned we will be having our regular afternoon resort/pool break, usually there between 1-4pm. Could be a mini-Pop-Pool-Party!!!

Wait for me... Wait for me !!! :goodvibes

DH and I would like to accept the invitation to join you nice folks (or should I say, total goof balls :crazy: ) for a party: at the Hippy Dippy on the 16th at 10pm

Sporting our best "GLOWS" (and i do mean the cocktail kind too) of course.

Way Fun :rockband:

keliblue said:
Wait for me... Wait for me !!! :goodvibes

DH and I would like to accept the invitation to join you nice folks (or should I say, total goof balls :crazy: ) for a party: at the Hippy Dippy on the 16th at 10pm

Sporting our best "GLOWS" (and i do mean the cocktail kind too) of course.

Way Fun :rockband:

Goof Balls????????????????????? :confused3 Us??????????????????? :lmao:

Yeah!!!! We're sooooo happy you can make it!!! :banana: :cheer2: :dance3:

P.S. What other kind of 'glows' are there???

LBelle, I noticed your DS is 10, and you guys are from Toronto! Does your DS play hockey? My DS is also 10, and we are up in Toronto every other weekend for hockey. As for the party, we will miss it by a couple of hours(that is the day we leave). Hope you have a great time!

whitcomb02 said:
LBelle, I noticed your DS is 10, and you guys are from Toronto! Does your DS play hockey? My DS is also 10, and we are up in Toronto every other weekend for hockey. As for the party, we will miss it by a couple of hours(that is the day we leave). Hope you have a great time!

Nope...our son is a football/baseball guy (I know, what kind of Canucks are we?? None of our 3 boys EVER played hockey!! :banana: ) Skiing/snowboarding in winter!!!!! Your guy must be on a Rep. Hockey team seeing that you travel around so much. Alot of our friends have boys in rep. and they have to eat, sleep, and drink HOCKEY!!! Especially the girl I know with 3 boys, ALL in rep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus mucho $$$$$$ !!

We COULD arrange a 3rd Party at Pop... :rotfl: :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter