Party date for Pop!!

L Belle,

You made it to 500! Did you learn the secret handshake?

sorul82? said:
L Belle,

Oh MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think my family has eaten in the past 4 days!!!!!!! :badpc: :badpc: :badpc:

WHAT 'secret handshake'????????????
1.gif

Has someone been holding out on me? :confused3 :furious:

sorul82? said:
L Belle,

Oooooh...I JUST NOTICED.........I'M a VETERAN now!!!!!!!!! :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2:

LBelle said:
sorry you were lonely last night :hug: I had to go to bed early as it is not a good idea to fall asleap while driving bus .Cant wait to meet you in Disney

tribus121 said:
sorry you were lonely last night :hug: I had to go to bed early as it is not a good idea to fall asleap while driving bus .Cant wait to meet you in Disney

I'll forgive you just this once!!!!! Thanks for the 'props' (i'm so HIP!!) on the 'veteran' status!!! :cool1:

I think it will be such a great time, meeting everyone at our soiree!!! :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2:

5.gif

Just reminding myself what this thread is about!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

:worship: ooooooooooh I'm chatting with a DIS veteran!

LBelle said:
Oh MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think my family has eaten in the past 4 days!!!!!!! :badpc: :badpc: :badpc:

What's another day?

sorul82? said:
What's another day?

See...we're on the same page with the "days ending in a Y" theory of yours!! :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao:

EATING on those days is HIGHLY overrated!!! :rolleyes1

LBelle said:

Hi :wave: :wave2: sorry im not as creative with the smilies as you are . I am hoping to make 500 before we leave but I have to share my computer with DW and DD princess: & work realy cuts back on my online time :rolleyes:

tribus121 said:
Hi :wave: :wave2: sorry im not as creative with the smilies as you are . I am hoping to make 500 before we leave but I have to share my computer with DW and DD princess: & work realy cuts back on my online time :rolleyes:

I bet your 4yr. old is more computer savvy than I am, and I'm 30-10yrs. old!! :lmao:

I know my kids think I'm totally computer-stupid!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter