"Pass It Forward" Swap Thread

TPCShauna

<font color=green> Most Cheerful Creativear<br><fo
This is a "Pass It Forward" swap where we can post items such as swap elements, paper piecings or sticker packs we can't use.

Rules:
1. Post a picture of the item you would like to swap. Include the following info in your post: a description of the item, it's point value (see below), and what you would like in exchange.
2. You can ask for specific items in exchange for your offering or just ask interested parties to make an offer.
3. If you see an item you would like to swap for, PM the owner to arrange the swap. You should discuss postage at this point.
4. Once the swap is complete, the offering swapper should update their original post marking the swap as completed.

I will maintain an updated listing in the second post on this thread of items available to swap.

Point values
.5 point - 1 Embellished square
.5 point - 1 yard Fiber/Ribbon
.5 point - 1 Bottlecap
1 point - 1 Tag, small
1 point - 1 Frame
1 point - 1 Photo Mat
1 point - 1 Journal Box
1 point - 1 Slide Mount
1 point - 1 File Folder, mini
1 point - 1 Matchbook, mini
1 point - 6 Shaped Eyelets/Brads/Buttons/Charms
1 point - 2 yards Fiber/Ribbon
2 points - 1 Topper
2 points - 1 Border Set
2 points - 1 Tag, large
2 points - 1 Library pocket & Tag
2 points - 1 File Folder, medium/large
2 points - 1 Matchbook, medium/large
2 points - 1 Matted Poem or song Lyric
2 points - 1 Altered CD
2 points - 1 Shaker Box
2 points - 1 Paper Piecing, small (less than 3")
3 points - 1 Sticker sheet/pack, small
100_3068.jpg

4 points - 1 Paper Piecing, large (more than 3")
4 points - 1 Sticker pack, large
100_3069.jpg

Let me know if I've missed anything or if you have any questions.

Happy swapping!!!

Available
EK Success "Jeff Gordon" Sticker Pack - Looking for paper piecing/Disney shaker boxes/Stitch items - 4 points
Ek Success "Bobby Labonte" Sticker Pack - Looking for paper piecing/Disney shaker boxes/Stitch items - 4 points
Jolee's Boutique "Pirates" Sticker Pack - Looking for paper piecing/Disney shaker boxes/Stitch items - 4 points
EK Success "Harley Davidson Buttons" Sticker Pack - Looking for paper piecing/Disney shaker boxes/Stitch items - 4 points
A Touch of Jolee's "School Days" Sticker Pack - Looking for paper piecing/Disney shaker boxes/Stitch items - 3 points
A Touch of Jolee's "Karate" Sticker Pack - Looking for paper piecing/Disney shaker boxes/Stitch items - 3 points
EK Success "Yankees" Sticker Pack - Looking for paper piecing/Disney shaker boxes/Stitch items - 3 points
EK Success "Mets" Sticker Pack - Looking for paper piecing/Disney shaker boxes/Stitch items - 3 points
Liberty Tree Tavern Topper & "Tag" - Make an offer - 3 points
Garden Grill Topper & Paper Piecing - Make an offer - 4 points
Sci Fi Dine In Topper, Library Pocket & Tag and Tag - Make an offer - 5 points
Honey I Shrunk the Kids Topper - Make an offer - 2 points
Playhouse Disney Topper - Make an offer - 2 points
The Boneyard Topper and "embellishment" - Make an offer - 3 points
Dory (from Finding Nemo) paper piecing - Looking for Stitch paper piecing - 4 points
Rock 'n Roller Coaster set of 2 journal boxes and 4 embellished squares - Make an offer - 4 points
Tower of Terror set with a frame and paper piecing - Make an offer - 3 points
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad set of 2 journal boxes and 1 matted poem - Make an offer - 4 points
Epcot Flower & Garden Show set of 2 borders - Make an offer - 2 points
Chip & Dale Paper Piecings - Make an offer - 8 points
Breakfastosaurus Topper and mat - see Mazda's post for wish list - 4 points
Haunted Mansion Holiday set with topper, poem, box and 2 deco squares - see Mazda's post for wish list - 6 points
"Pets" library pocket and 2 tags - see Mazda's post for wish list - 2 points
"Africa" set of topper, journal box, 2 mats, and decorative element - Make an offer - 6 points
Animal Kingdom set of 2 borders and 4 deco squares - Make an offer - 4 points
Earl of Sandwich set of topper, file folder and journal box - Make an offer - 4 points
Once Upon a Toy set of topper, journal box and 4 deco squares - Make an offer - 5 points
Pooh's Corner set of topper, journal box and tag - Make an offer - 4 points
Fulton's set of topper, 2 journal boxes and 1 decorative element - Make an offer - 5 points
Animal Kingdom set of topper, photo mat and journal box - Make an offer - 4 points
Yak & Yeti set of topper and paper piecing - Make an offer - 5 points
Baobab Tree set of topper and large matted quote - Make an offer - 5 points
Chef Mickey set of topper, 2 mats and 2 deco squares - see Mazda's post for wish list - 5 points
Toontown Gas station large paper piecing (4 available) - Make an offer - 4 points

Completed
Camp Minnie-Mickey 2 Borders and 2 Journal Boxes - Swapped for a large Stitch paper piecing
Enchanted Tiki Room: Under New Management Shaker Box and Kilimanjaro Safari set - Swapped for Minnie's House paper piecing
Donald & Daisy Duck paper piecings - Swapped for several cuts from Cricut cartridges
1900 Park Faire Topper and large tag - Swapped
Pangani Forest Trail 2 Borders and 2 Photo Mats - Swapped
Native mask paper piecing - Swapped
Squirt (from Finding Nemo) paper piecing - Swapped
Figment poem and 5 embellished squares - Swapped
Star Wars border and 2 tags - Make an offer - Swapped for cruise title and paper piecing
Garden Grill set of Topper and 2 tags - Swapped
1900 Park Faire set of Topper, photo mat and 1 tag - Swapped
Ohana set of Topper and matted poem - Swapped
Ariel set of topper, journal box and small tag - Swapped
Parade topper and page element - Swapped
4 recipe cards - Swapped
Play 'n Dine topper and 2 boxes - Swapped
Pirate Mickey (4) - All Swapped
Toontown Gas station large paper piecing - 2 Swapped

I have a few sticker packs that i won't ever use. I don't know how to post pictures on here so here is the link to where they can be viewed.

http://community.webshots.com/album/559799864mJGnhS

I am looking for any kind of Paper Piecing's, Stitch items (not lilo), as well as Disney shaker boxes.

Each has a value between 3-4? They are brand new still in the package.

I have a few sticker packs that i won't ever use. I don't know how to post pictures on here so here is the link to where they can be viewed.

http://community.webshots.com/album/559799864mJGnhS

I am looking for any kind of Paper Piecing's, Stitch items (not lilo), as well as Disney shaker boxes.

Each has a value between 3-4? They are brand new still in the package.

Hi Kat!

Your Touch of Jolee's and Baseball stickers would be 3 points each. All the rest are 4 points. I'll get them added to the list shortly. :thumbsup2

I'm finally getting around to posting some things I have to trade. These are all fantastic elements, I just don't have a use for them (no little kids.)

I have too many to work out the points right now - I'm pretty flexible on trades - no specific wishes, Cricut creations are always welcome.

IMG_2567.jpg

IMG_2571.jpg

IMG_2572.jpg

IMG_2574.jpg

IMG_2575.jpg

IMG_2577-1.jpg

As I have been going through my things I have found some doubles and things I probably won't use. These are wonderful peices. I am hoping to get a large Stitch Paper Piecing other than that I'm up for anything really. I think each set/paper piecing is worth 4 points.

TRADED
TRADED
TRADED

TRADED

Updated the list. Hope y'all find some good trades soon!

I have a few more things to trade.

100_3194.jpg

This is a Star Wars border and 2 tags made with Bazzill. It would be super-cute for Star Tours, Star Wars Weekend or Jedi Training Academy. I'm giving it up because I can't stand anything Star Wars related. The set is 2 points.

100_3073.jpg

This is a Rock 'n Roller Coaster set of 2 journal boxes and 4 embellished squares made of cardstock. I'm only giving it up because I have tons of sets for this and no pics. The set is 4 points.

100_3074.jpg

Tower of Terror set with a frame and paper piecing. Again, I have tons of ToT stuff and not a ton of pics. Set is 3 points.

100_3201.jpg

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad set of 2 journal boxes and 1 matted poem made with cardstock and cute rope embellies. 4 points.

100_3202.jpg

Epcot Flower & Garden Show set of 2 borders with mulberry tear topiaries. 2 points.

. I am hoping to get a large Stitch Paper Piecing .
Kat- I am willing to make a large stitch paper piecing and swap something with you. Can you PM me your email and I'll email you want options I have for stitch paper piecing so you could even pick the image. I have a cute one with his guitar.

As for other things if this photo works (sorry it is a bit blurry, but it is all I have at work) I am offering them up for swap.

http://www1.snapfish.com/slideshow/...ureID=3462094140/a=8472447_8472447/t_=8472447

If the link doesn't work someone please let me know.

I love that Tiki Room....who made it......

SweetMaxine made it in a swap 2 years ago. She hasn't been on here in a looooonnnnnng time now, though.

It also came with two darling tags but I'm keeping those for my real Tiki room layout.

I will get all my trades out this weekend. I wanted to get them out last weekend but didn't happen. I was preparing for my brother in law's arrival. :cool1:

I will get all my trades out this weekend. I wanted to get them out last weekend but didn't happen. I was preparing for my brother in law's arrival. :cool1:

Hi Kat - I forgot to let you know I got my circle journal back - thanks oodles -- please feel free to make your tag and pages and forward it along if you'd like for me to add to my book! Xo Michelle

I have a few more things to trade.

100_3194.jpg

This is a Star Wars border and 2 tags made with Bazzill. It would be super-cute for Star Tours, Star Wars Weekend or Jedi Training Academy. I'm giving it up because I can't stand anything Star Wars related. The set is 2 points.

Wow! I'd love that! We are going to Maine tomorrow for a week, so I can't look through my stuff and offer anything until we get back. Anything that you are looking for in particular? Send me a PM. :)

Wow! I'd love that! We are going to Maine tomorrow for a week, so I can't look through my stuff and offer anything until we get back. Anything that you are looking for in particular? Send me a PM. :)

Kat made them and they are very nice. I'm just anti Star Wars. I won't even ride Star Tours because it makes me sick and I'd rather shoot myself than watch the movies.

I don't have any specific wants at the moment so just make an offer when you have a chance to go through your stuff. I'm in no hurry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter