"Pass It Forward" Swap Thread

I received the Minnie's house and Minnie paper piecings that NEE made in exchange for my PIF.

They are incredibly darling. All of the surface stuff is Bazzill Bling.

100_3210.jpg

100_3211.jpg

They are so perfect for Minnie's house at DL!!!

Thanks so much, NEE!!!!!!!

The pic doesn't even do it justice. NEE totally outdid herself!

I LOVE this! We're taking my two daughters (4+2) to 1900 Park Fare for a character dinner this October. This would be great for that page! I'm new to scrapbooking and don't know what I can offer. I don't know anything about paper piercings or shaker boxes but I have a lot of stickers.

IMG_2570.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Let me know,
Suzanne

Welcome, Suzanne!

Go ahead and PM NewEnglandEeyore directly to initiate a trade. BTW, I LOVED 1900 Park Faire. DH and I went for breakfast JUST so I could see Mary Poppins. She was WONDERFUL!!!

Oh good! Glad you liked them. Thanks again for the fabulous trade!

I received the Minnie's house and Minnie paper piecings that NEE made in exchange for my PIF.

They are incredibly darling. All of the surface stuff is Bazzill Bling.

100_3210.jpg

100_3211.jpg

They are so perfect for Minnie's house at DL!!!

Thanks so much, NEE!!!!!!!

OMG! What beautiful work!!!! They are awesome!!

MLP: He is super cute! Great job! I have absolutely no patience for paper piecing. :)

Sure I can email it what is your email address? If it is okay with you I'll email furture things as well since I haven't figured out this whole posting photo thing.
t_=8472447

Oooooh! I could so use a Priate Mickey or two for DS(7)'s pirate party photos! I've got some "dining with character " sets I'll probably never use (or lose before we go back) - is there anything you're specially looking for, or would you like me to let you know what i have? It goes to my heart to see these lovely things just sitting there - i do have a little gloat now and then thought :blush:

MazdaUK-

I can send you two mickey pirates.... but they are both facing the same way. I could flip one and do it over so the are mirror images but couldn't promise any sort of timeline as I am offically on bedrest and trying to hold baby in a long as possible LOL Either way I also couldn't promise when I could get to the post office to mail them cause they would need to be air mail correct? Send me your address and I can't promise when but you'll get them. As far as what I'd be looking for in return.... not nesscary looking for anything. I only have a sizzix sidekick with two alphabets so I am always looking for different fonts, but really I am good with anything. I have 3 DDs so anything girlie etc. I do not knowing what dining with character is so..... We can chat when you actually get the pirates :thumbsup2 PM me your addy:goodvibes

Here's a pic of MyLittlePiglet's super cute Pirate Mickeys.

mickeypiratephoto.jpg

They are so cute! My DS wants his party at a play zone called "Treasure Island".

MyLittlePiglet, do you have anymore of those Mickey's? They are too cute!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter