Paula's DISigns...Sorry...no longer taking requests

A New one for DISers... to let everyone know who you are:goodvibes

let me know the screen name(s) and character(s) that you want!!

450015238_YdiNk-XL.jpg

Hi Paula,

I just love this idea, my husband won't get it, but I don't care. May I please have my disboard name ali92579 and my name Alison both with minnie as my character. Most important, can I have the ears red instead of green with the same writing as the green ones.

Thank you very much.

I absolutely love your binder covers!!!! I would like to have a few, if you have time. Here is what I was thinking--

Could you design a cover with icons of the four parks and a little picture of Pop Centurty:

Our Disney Vacation
Pop Century
Christmas 2009

**Then the picture in the middle

Underneath the picture:
Jim Alison Rachel
The Radeshak Family is taking on the World!!!

Something to this extent, use you imagination. I know you can.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi Paula
I would like to make two requests if you have the time. I found a Mother's day flower Mickey head with Bambi in it is it possible to take off "mother;s day" and put the name Mia on it. I would also love the Tower of terror with the name Abby and 2010 instead of 2009.
Thank you very much

here you go...sorry about the delay:goodvibes

550793040_DBw8j-L.jpg

a had a couple different bambi pics. Some look better than others with the name. I made a couple, you can pick your favorite!

550793020_fNcQx-L.jpg

550793024_hECqR-L.jpg

550793025_L4JCH-L.jpg

I love your stuff! Could you do a "taking on the world" binder cover with:
The St.Gelais Family
Oct. 23-Nov. 7 2009?
Thank you so much!!

Hi there I love your designs !
I know that you must be very busy but if you do have time to fit us in please can I have a star wars design with Jedi in training,Dylan,Florida 2009.
I would also like a mickey clubhouse design with my first visit,Jac,Florida 2009
Thanks so much,we are leaving in a couple of weeks and really hope that you can help ??

Hi, I love your designs. I would like to request a cruise binder/journal cover. We are cruising August 1 2009 on the Magic. Can you please make 3? One that says Valdez Family and then one that says just Tyler Valdez and one for Austin Valdez? Oh and I just have to ask could you please make me the Princesses gone wild design with Tracy and the 'deal with it" one also? Thank you sooo much :worship:

I absolutely love your binder covers!!!! I would like to have a few, if you have time. Here is what I was thinking--

Could you design a cover with icons of the four parks and a little picture of Pop Centurty:

Our Disney Vacation
Pop Century
Christmas 2009

**Then the picture in the middle

Underneath the picture:
Jim Alison Rachel
The Radeshak Family is taking on the World!!!

Something to this extent, use you imagination. I know you can.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi Paula,

I just love this idea, my husband won't get it, but I don't care. May I please have my disboard name ali92579 and my name Alison both with minnie as my character. Most important, can I have the ears red instead of green with the same writing as the green ones.

Thank you very much.

Here is you DIS Disign.... I am not doing original DISigns at this time (see 1st post) I'd be happy to personalize the POP DISign I already have if you'd like

Thanks
Paula

562870263_GARJc-L.jpg

562870262_TBe6f-L.jpg

Here is you DIS Disign.... I am not doing original DISigns at this time (see 1st post) I'd be happy to personalize the POP DISign I already have if you'd like

Thanks
Paula

562870263_GARJc-L.jpg

562870262_TBe6f-L.jpg

Thank you for the dis mickey heads, I love them. You pop disgn woud be fine. Thank you so much in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter