Paula's DISigns...Sorry...no longer taking requests

Here you go!

562854363_DizgW-XL.jpg

I LOVE IT!!!! Thank you so much!

Here you go!!

502359847_XpdkZ-L.jpg

here you go

533192304_bqY5q-L.jpg

Hi Paula, All of your DISigns are great! I especially love all of the ones for the flower and garden festival.

If you have time could I get two made. I would love the red white and blue mickey head. If it's possible could you put Welcome in one ear then Home in the other with the name Matt or Matthew (whichever looks better) inside at the bottom. Also if it could have the sailor mickey instead of the salute mickey please. And if the welcome home doesn't fit or look nice in the ears any where inside the mickey head would be fine. I'm sure however you do it, it will look great!

I would also like the lime green do you dis mickey head with figment if you have him and my screen name (bubblycoconut). Thank you so much! Allison :goodvibes

Hi Paula,
I love your disigns! Would you be willing to make a "taking on the world" disign with The McLaughlin Family and September 20-26, 2009? Thanks so much!
Jennifer

ETA - I also just found your Wilderness Lodge binder page. Would you modify it to just say "Wilderness Lodge Resort Information". Thanks again!

Could I please get your Pooh DISgn with the following names Meme, Taylor, & Shai? Characters don't matter. Thanks Tami )O(

Would it be possible to get the green mickey head with Marie on it, and the name "Alecia"? The ears can be "Disney" and "2009". Thank you!

I Love this design. Can I have this with the "Frazier Family". Thanks

476923652_KDemj-XL.jpg

Just looked through your link and the designs are great! Thanks for sharing and making your skills available to us!!

Hi there I love your designs !
I know that you must be very busy but if you do have time to fit us in please can I have a star wars design with Jedi in training,Dylan,Florida 2009.
I would also like a mickey clubhouse design with my first visit,Jac,Florida 2009
Thanks so much,we are leaving in a couple of weeks and really hope that you can help ??

Paula, could you design a journal cover for All Star Music?
The Langan Family 2010
Thanks Lynn :flower3:

Sorry..it was posted in my opening post that I can't take requests for original DISigns. I was only personalizing the ones in the index

Thanks
Paula

Would it be possible to get the green mickey head with Marie on it, and the name "Alecia"? The ears can be "Disney" and "2009". Thank you!

Could I please get your Pooh DISgn with the following names Meme, Taylor, & Shai? Characters don't matter. Thanks Tami )O(

Hi, I love your designs. I would like to request a cruise binder/journal cover. We are cruising August 1 2009 on the Magic. Can you please make 3? One that says Valdez Family and then one that says just Tyler Valdez and one for Austin Valdez? Oh and I just have to ask could you please make me the Princesses gone wild design with Tracy and the 'deal with it" one also? Thank you sooo much :worship:

Hi Paula, All of your DISigns are great! I especially love all of the ones for the flower and garden festival.

If you have time could I get two made. I would love the red white and blue mickey head. If it's possible could you put Welcome in one ear then Home in the other with the name Matt or Matthew (whichever looks better) inside at the bottom. Also if it could have the sailor mickey instead of the salute mickey please. And if the welcome home doesn't fit or look nice in the ears any where inside the mickey head would be fine. I'm sure however you do it, it will look great!

I would also like the lime green do you dis mickey head with figment if you have him and my screen name (bubblycoconut). Thank you so much! Allison :goodvibes

Hi Paula,
I love your disigns! Would you be willing to make a "taking on the world" disign with The McLaughlin Family and September 20-26, 2009? Thanks so much!
Jennifer

ETA - I also just found your Wilderness Lodge binder page. Would you modify it to just say "Wilderness Lodge Resort Information". Thanks again!

I will get these done and posted as soon as I can so i can officially close the thread
thanks
Paula

here you go

575805343_Gk6Tg-L.jpg

575805360_fEyR7-L.jpg

Hi Paula,
Jennifer

here you go

575805412_XdmGm-XL.jpg

Hi, I love your designs. I would like to request a cruise binder/journal cover. We are cruising August 1 2009 on the Magic. Can you please make 3? One that says Valdez Family and then one that says just Tyler Valdez and one for Austin Valdez? Oh and I just have to ask could you please make me the Princesses gone wild design with Tracy and the 'deal with it" one also? Thank you sooo much :worship:

here are your requests....

575805373_jjP58-L.jpg

575805324_t9KFv-XL.jpg

575805304_3J6uC-XL.jpg

575805342_TVn4v-XL.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter